PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice on how to ask a woman out, I wanna date a co-worker

HOOF HEARTED
22nd June 2011, 03:25 AM
It sounds kinda pathetic for someone my age 2 ask on talking 2 women & asking them out on a date. But my father didn't teach me how to talk to the female gender. In my young age he wasn't the warm & fuzzy type. I just mainly know not 2 act like how hollyweird wants black males 2 act, like the thugs & players telling women what they wanna hear. Plus do I ask a woman to be my gf or ask them out on a date 1st? I kinda prefer 2 ask them out on a date 1st so I can feel them out[not feel them up]. It would be great to have some kind of female companionship, most of the time its they're taken or so some may say. Some would rather lead me on & lie 2 me or lie on me instead:[. And rather cream themselves over men who'd rather beat on them & cheat on them, which I don't find glamourous or cool at all. Nowadays when I check on craigslist, the type of men they want is rich & not black. And we're in a racially diverse state.
But I feel this woman is different, she has a sweetheart down 2 earth personality. She's a big chick like Victoria or a bit bigger. I mainly prefer medium sized/shaped woman like Queen Lizz, Ashley D, Lyndah from Operation Repo. It would be nice to get to know somebody even though in the past it didn't get me anywhere. She plans to move to Boston around 2013, I wanna GTFO of California myself but more to southern Nevada instead. So i'm sure she's not looking 4 a very serious LTR. But I think it can work, we spend some time with each other. Plus I can sample different women throughout my life & different races, she's a latina. We hardly see each other at work, when i'm there she's either still working & leaving a half hour later, we mainly communicate by email. I'm kinda chicken 2 ask her because of my shortcomings, tired of rejection & disappointment. I feel I have a snowball's chance with her.

Major bad news, we both no longer have cars because they're totaled:[ which makes the 2 of us seeing each other outside the workplace harder. I don't know if her ins. co. backstabbed her like mine did mine & it wasn't my fault. And its difficult 2 financially recover because I make dog shit at my job. The new places i wanna apply to have no openings & I wanna have another car b4 she moves to Boston. Cause I won't get another one working at the job i'm at, the hours are worse now thIf she still had her car I think it would work. I can be creative on some things. When i'm off she can pick me up & talk & I can thank her for some things::happy I wanna do more than tell her about myself by email. I don't know if its her family or friends that pick her up, I think dating her can happen double date wise but of course i'd like to be alone with my woman.

Hopefully someone here can assist me on this, i'd ask FartPallette cause he's had lots of experiences with women but he hasn't been around here in 3 months.

1313Jr.1313
22nd June 2011, 12:16 PM
honestly, just straight up ask her out on a date. i'm sure you know enough about her to know of some common ground you have. just take the initiative and go for it. the worst that can happen is she says no and you're in the same position you're in now, but don't take any excuses.

MackZack
1st July 2011, 06:24 AM
I have to be honest, I didn't bother reading your entire story becuase it hurts my eyes to read something that's half in chatspeak.

When I ask girls out, I ask girls out. I really don't think much about it. I'm really impulsive when it comes to love. I see someone and I'm like, "HEY, let's dance!" And she'd be like, "But I can't." And I'd be like, "Ha, me neither! All the more fun."

If you know something small that she likes, and isn't too much money, offer it to her. I once did that to a girl who had a thing for skinny ties. So I gave her mine.

It's always the little things. Bitches love the little things.

SionDS
2nd July 2011, 07:33 AM
Honestly, I think the car situation is killer, even if she wants to date you.

Wait until one of you has a car, after that, ask her out for coffee or some drinks. If that goes well, then ask her out on a date. If a few of those go well, then ask her to be your girlfriend.

Good luck either way. Tell us what you decide.

HOOF HEARTED
2nd July 2011, 11:33 PM
I have to be honest, I didn't bother reading your entire story becuase it hurts my eyes to read something that's half in chatspeak.

When I ask girls out, I ask girls out. I really don't think much about it. I'm really impulsive when it comes to love. I see someone and I'm like, "HEY, let's dance!" And she'd be like, "But I can't." And I'd be like, "Ha, me neither! All the more fun."

If you know something small that she likes, and isn't too much money, offer it to her. I once did that to a girl who had a thing for skinny ties. So I gave her mine.

It's always the little things. Bitches love the little things.
I didn't mean for that to happen. I was emailing Lizz & when emailing the letters are too thin to see. That's why the boldface ended up on the post. I just copied & pasted to here. I didn't feel like wanting to do the microsoft word. It was too long to remember.

HOOF HEARTED
2nd July 2011, 11:40 PM
Honestly, I think the car situation is killer, even if she wants to date you.

Wait until one of you has a car, after that, ask her out for coffee or some drinks. If that goes well, then ask her out on a date. If a few of those go well, then ask her to be your girlfriend.

Good luck either way. Tell us what you decide.
The job we work at, that's gonna be a long time from now. Bunch of cheap fucks. She'd be living in Boston by that time i'd get another car at where I work. Thanks for suggesting date 1st. I feel that's better. I don't drink coffee or booze. We both like hockey, that helps. I wish we could contact each other more on the internet where we could have a relationship like that. There are other jobs i'm tryna get applied to now.