PDA

View Full Version : For WoW fans

splat
14th May 2007, 12:25 PM
A quick story I intend to continue. I have a thing for gnomes and Tauren for warcraft, I may just include humans, night elves, undeads and blood elves, if i continue it that far.

------------------------------------------------

Crystal Cogweaver, a pink-haired gnome, walked down the hall of the inn. This was a place she had never seen before, a gigantic manor built by the obscure, nearly unknown group Neutrality. This was a small group of a few hundred from both factions, Horde and Alliance, who refused to participate in the foolish fighting that had been raging for centuries. New times meant a prospect of peace for all, fighting amongst the two was no longer necessary.
Joining this group meant falling away from the home faction into obscurity- they were treated as traitors for their lack of patriotism, forgotten. The original group had been made by a Night Elf and a Tauren who had become friends when both were stranded in Razorfen. They overcame language and cultural barriers to understand each other and survive. They later formed the small group and rejected their original societies. Few others joined, fearing a lack of tradition. Gnomes and Tauren were most prevailent, they were quite open to new opinions and ideas. Night elves were fairly common too, and a few humans, undead and trolls showed up from time to time. Dwarves and Orcs were far too proud and stubborn to join.This was Crystal’s first day in her new home.
Crystal entered her room, it was already occupied by another, and Crystal was to be her roommate. A light-furred Tauren sat in one of the beds, arranging flowers in a porcelain vase. She turned and greeted Crystal with an introduction. The female Tauren was named Samantha Rockhoof- She was very well built. She was sturdy and thick, but not fat or even stocky. Crystal smiled, her Gnomish tendancies for liking new things had kicked in. Crystal introduced herself and sat down on the bed. Though Samantha had fur, she also wore a pair of panties and a silk shirt. Crystal couldn’t help but wonder what she would look like without them.
The two chatted about where they and been from and why they had left. Crystal shared that she had left Ironforge to seek adventure and peace in new lands. Samantha had simply been fed up by her townsfolk’s racism and lack of effort at understanding other cultures. They shared dinner in the dining hall and went back to their room. The food had given Crystal gas, and she needed to pass wind, badly. She laid on her bed and tried to hold it, she was too embarrassed to ask for a bathroom. PRRRRRRUUMMMTTTTTT Suddenly, the gas burst forth, loudly. She hoped it wouldn’t smell, but of course, it did. Very much so. Gnomes were nearly famous for the stench of their farts- their digestive tracts produced far more sulfur than most others and therefore made a much worse stink.
Samantha laughed from her bed and then coughed at the smell. She raised her butt off the bed and ripped one of her own-BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPBRUMPPPPPP it was very bassy and long, as expected from the large Tauren. Crystal liked it a lot, her curious nature made her wonder what it smelled like- she simply had to know.
“Wow Samantha, that was a nice one!” she exclaimed. “but I think mine was far smellier!” she said, teasing.
“Not true,” said Samantha, grinning. “Mine smell worse, but they stay concentrated in a small area.”
“Prove it,” challenged Crystal.
A few minutes later, Samantha stood up and said “Ok, I’ll prove it now,” and placed her ass in Crystal’s face. BLLLLLRRRRRRMMMMMPPPPTTTTTTTTT She farted a long bubbly one that felt very warm as it squeezed out of her butt. Much to her surprise, she heard Crystal sniff it, and then place her nose between her buttcheeks. Samantha stood still and let the strange gnome smell her fart.
“Ewwww, it does stink!” called Crystal, after several seconds of deep sniffing. She liked it a whole lot, despite the horrid aroma… How odd! She thought she might like it better if she were to be smothered by the fart, however, so it was the only thing she could experience.
“would you do one sitting one my face?” Asked the gnome, straight out of the blue. Samantha was shocked- what was this madness? Smelling farts and liking it? But weren’t they stinky? She asked Crystal this very question.
“of course they are, silly! But I like it! I’ll do something for you if you do, of course! Maybe I could give you oral or something, if that’s what you’d like?” The Gnome offered in her faux-innocent, curious way. Samantha thought about it- Gnomes, being small, could do a lot of interesting things…
“Alright, but you have to wait until I get a big one brewing.” She agreed.
Samantha was curious as of how anyone could like something as yucky as a fart. SPLRRRTRLRT Suddenly ,as if on cue, Crystal let out a juicy little bubbler out into her blanket. The smell hit Samantha’s nose, it was very strong and pungent and hung in the air for a long while. She wondered if it would be possible to survive a face-fart that smelled like that like the one she was about to deliver.
“get ready,” she told Crystal. Crystal turned so that her head was near the foot of the bed. Samantha sat down, her asscheeks pressing on the little Gnome’s face. BRAP BRAAAP BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPTTTTTTT Brmpt brpt- Two little rips, followed by a huge rumble, and two wet-sounding pops. Crystal sniffed deeply- It stunk so bad! It was even worse than her own, as it had great volume, and the close pocket of stench Samantha had mentioned. Samantha waited until the Gnomes’ sniffs had died down, and then stood up.
Crystal sat up, out of breath, and turned to Samantha. “What would you like me to do for you?” she asked sweetly, as if nothing had happened.
“well, would you… do one on me?” asked Samantha- she was curious as if she could possibly like something gross like that, so she decided to try it out. She laid on the bed, face-up, and Crystal sat down on her face, which was unusual- Her snout was wide, and didn’t tuck into Crystal’s ass as a humanoid nose would. Crystal wiggled about until the Tauren’s sensitive nose was mostly buried between her thick butt cheeks. She ground her ass on Samantha’s face for several minutes before working up one of her farts.
PVVVVVVVMMMMTTT-it came out very squeaky. Plllllrrrrrrrtrrrrllllllrrrtttttttttt- she followed with a wet-sounding rumbler, and felt the ass of her panties get moist. Samantha sniffed deeply- it smelled so gross, but she just couldn’t stop! It made her wet to sniff the little gnome’s fart, which seemed to grow continuously stinkier with each breath.

pseudo
14th May 2007, 02:17 PM
what

allarius
14th May 2007, 02:54 PM
hehe very nice story

Superman
14th May 2007, 05:43 PM
This would've made a great FartBrazil clip.

sgt_gorman
15th May 2007, 01:32 AM
Good stuff.... Taurens are sexy :P

Keep it up!

1313Jr.1313
15th May 2007, 09:20 AM
nice, not personally my thing but the story itself was pretty good. thanks

WoWfreak117
29th March 2008, 06:20 AM
For the good of the land, make a sequel please! Or five!