PDA

View Full Version : This just in:Osama bin Laden killed, body in US custody

HOOF HEARTED
2nd May 2011, 02:30 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

Well I thought it would never happen. Now if certain shitheads that are on America's Most Wanted can be captured or even put 2 death right away ::clapp Bring the troops home. And remember, you can be anti-war & pro troops at the same time.

1313Jr.1313
2nd May 2011, 03:45 AM
and people said obama didn't get shit done...

'MERICA!!!

footfetishguy
2nd May 2011, 04:22 AM
I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. ~ Mark Twain

Oneironaut
2nd May 2011, 02:26 PM
So, you actually think the war is over just because you killed Bin Laden?
It doesn't change anything. Alright, it's redemption and justice for the whole world, but he'll be replaced easily.

HOOF HEARTED
2nd May 2011, 09:22 PM
It doesn't change anything. Alright, it's redemption and justice for the whole world, but he'll be replaced easily.
Sadly, you're right. I see that same problem with gang leaders in the gangland series. A gang leader gets locked up 4 life or murdered, the lackeys sometimes act worse and just don't get it. That's the end result, death or prison sentence. Its the time to change, not to continue acting evil.

HOOF HEARTED
2nd May 2011, 09:40 PM
and people said obama didn't get shit done...

'MERICA!!!
Give Donald Trump an extra helping of crow::happy Saying that Obama is the worst president ever::confused He ain't perfect but it was the last president who's the worst ever. Obama should also tell trump as LL Cool J said to Kool Moe Dee in Jack the Ripper,' HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW, PUNK! YOU LIVIN' FOUL!' :fuck::roll

1313Jr.1313
3rd May 2011, 08:09 AM

lol, it does change things. it definitely doesn't change anything overseas of course, but that's not where the death of osama will have the greatest impact. a face was put out as the face of terrorism and for the past few years this has been the face we have been after despite the real problems at hand. now this face is missing its left eye and america has its head. the point isn't in changing everything at the moment, but rather giving hope to those here who had lost theirs.

Karl
3rd May 2011, 08:07 PM
My fear is:war is not finished,war is just started,we are only at the aperitives...

1313Jr.1313
4th May 2011, 08:49 AM
My fear is:war is not finished,war is just started,we are only at the aperitives...

a simpler man would say war shall only last as long as mankind.

Sealbot
5th May 2011, 04:21 AM
It's too bad Osama will get the last laugh even in death now that our country is going into bankruptcy and bringing our debt ceiling to 14 trillion, AND China buying up our US treasuries bonds . We are on the verge of Financial collapse thanks to the long war on terror.

1313Jr.1313
5th May 2011, 08:18 AM
It's too bad Osama will get the last laugh even in death now that our country is going into bankruptcy and bringing our debt ceiling to 14 trillion, AND China buying up our US treasuries bonds . We are on the verge of Financial collapse thanks to the long war on terror.

trust me, bush fucked our economy based on more than just the war.

also, dead men roll no dice, so i doubt they laugh.

HOOF HEARTED
5th May 2011, 10:21 AM
trust me, bush fucked our economy based on more than just the war.

also, dead men roll no dice, so i doubt they laugh.
Besides, how can anyone be laughing while they're busting hell wide open like Osama is now. And stupid ass cunt Sarah Palin congratulates Bush for bin Laden's death but don't wanna give any credit to Obama.

fartboi
6th May 2011, 04:42 AM
I am the only one that feels complex about the whole situation. We kill the main man that we've been trying to find for over 10 years, cost at least $1,000,000,000+ in debt, but it just doesn't seem like it's just OVER. Don't get me wrong, I was as happy as the next person when I heard the news, but i started to think afterwards of the consquences of WHAT could happen, if anything does even happen.