PDA

View Full Version : What's your take on Charlie Sheen & his recent antics?

HOOF HEARTED
3rd March 2011, 07:05 AM
Here's a couple of links for those who don't watch tv or doesn't live in the U.S.
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/charlie-sheens-kids-removed-by-police/758?nc

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110301/ts_yblog_thecutline/9216#mwpphu-container

I mostly prefer to remember Charlie Sheen from his days of hot shots, major league. I remember that he was on platoon but haven't seen that movie in 2 decades. But most people now remember Charlie on 2 1/2 men, being a substance abusing fuck up who don't know how 2 treat women. I remember either last decade or last century about his beating & cheating on women & he also had health problems. I wanted him to get clean & his act 2gether. It seemed like he did that, and ended up on 2 1/2 men & got as high[no pun intended] as $2M an episode. But sadly Charlie went back to his old ways since last year, now demanding $3M an episode, mistreating women again, fucking up so badly now that his kids are taken away from him, the show some say he put on the map now cancelled, some say if he don't change he'll end up dead like John Belushi. Others who tried changing but died are Rick James, Corey Haim, & DJ AM.
I mainly feel that he should be replaced on the show instead of it being cancelled. Why should others suffer financially because of 1 major fuckup. He's not only fucking up his cash, but everyone else's who works on the show. He's gotta learn but he just doesn't get it or worse doesn't care. Already got another celebrity who's peeing everything away in Lindsay Blowhan who doesn't get it or care either. I can't stand it when people who had a wake-up call that coulda resulted in death & still keeps doing the wrong stuff. Insulting to those who woulda gotten their act 2gether but it was too late 4 them.
And anyone can update what's been going on cause I heard different things the last 2 days. That John Stamos will replace Charlie, he turned it down. The show has been cancelled, the dude Charlie insulted quit & CBS will bring Charlie back regardless of his antics. Pro sheen people will say, he is the show. If its true it will surprise me like not at all cause you know $$ talks, morals walk:down The mentality of FUCK DOING WHAT'S RIGHT! ITS ALL ABOUT THE CASH COW! And i'm not a watcher of the show, I only watched 2 episodes. Some people say that the show's so repeated. I just want Charlie to stop fucking up, & his kids to not be traumatized & screwed up later in life.

hacss2
8th March 2011, 02:08 PM
I think Charlie Sheen needs to get a life and realize that his actions don't only affect him. I hate the way most famous people think they are better than everyone else. :[

1313Jr.1313
8th March 2011, 03:19 PM
honestly, that's hilarious.

HOOF HEARTED
9th March 2011, 01:12 AM
About bleeping time I got replies. But its official, Charlie got fired. CBS did the right thing. Now he needs to get his act 2gether.
Charlie Sheen, the new DMX ::sad

HOOF HEARTED
11th March 2011, 12:55 PM
I think Charlie Sheen needs to get a life and realize that his actions don't only affect him. I hate the way most famous people think they are better than everyone else. :[
They think they're better than everyone else is because they get treated better than everyone else. When Lindsay Blowhan was underage drinking, the bar that served her drinks never got shut down. And she doesn't do real jail time. Other celebrities get off on things us average joes would be in jail for. And petty Charlie now is gonna sue for $100 million. Take the firing like a man, you must be held accountable for your actions. The Elgin Baylor of the NFL Tiki Barber didn't go sue NBC after they let him go for cheating on his 8 month pregnant with twins wife & dumping her for some young blonde intern. He took it like a man, he chose to return to the NFL for an income cause his now ex-wife took him to the cleaners & deservedly so. He didn't go suing NBC for a $100 million.

buddyfranklin
17th March 2011, 05:00 PM
its exploitation. he appears on screen as if his rambling nonsense is making trouble. people see trouble from a distance and feel comfort. people see a person going crazy that they do not know, and find entertainment. unfortunately most of these people find it amusing because it reminds them of someone they also DO know. someone crazy, in trouble, and talking what seems to be nonsense.
Its trouble because the guy's hair isn't combed and he uses drugs and enjoys whores... Its nonsense because someone is trying to talk while the TV is on.....we would prefer to watch the next level of reality tv. where the actors get real. like charlie sheen. next up jimmy swaggart. real shit nigga

SionDS
20th March 2011, 03:15 AM
I'm on his side.

Seriously, his personal life has nothing to do with his work. He only missed something like 1 shoot because of partying in the years that he has been working. Other than that, he has always showed up on time and worked with everyone. What he does outside of work is his business.

It's also no one's business how much money he makes. The only people who need to worry about that are Charlie Sheen and those who pay him.

1313Jr.1313
20th March 2011, 10:25 AM
I'm on his side.

Seriously, his personal life has nothing to do with his work. He only missed something like 1 shoot because of partying in the years that he has been working. Other than that, he has always showed up on time and worked with everyone. What he does outside of work is his business.

It's also no one's business how much money he makes. The only people who need to worry about that are Charlie Sheen and those who pay him.

well put.

HOOF HEARTED
22nd March 2011, 12:44 AM
But there is a problem when he does domestic violence. Before Charlie got fired, didn't he do that again? Or at least threaten his woman?

SionDS
23rd March 2011, 04:30 AM
The first time, if I'm remembering this right, his wife tried to stab him with a fork and he threw her to the ground. It would hurt me to see a woman thrown to the ground, but if the dude is about to get stabbed, then I dont know what else I could expect him to do.

The second time just sounds really weird and could go both ways. Girl said he choked her during sex, but there were no marks on her neck, so it's just a "he said, she said" type deal. I'm just undecided on this.

Whatever the case, domestic violence is horrible, especially against woman and children. That said, my earlier comments were more about his recent behavior, which I view as a completely different matter.

If you want to look at the guys overall character, keep in mind that the dude has donated ungodly amounts of money to charity over the years. Even with his stage tour he is going to start, a lot of the profit is going to Tsunami victims in Japan.

1313Jr.1313
24th March 2011, 08:27 PM
he's a good guy on the wrong side of the tracks, in a world being overthrown by chaos. one man... can stand before the world and give his proclamation of love to the world that has shunned him in his time of need.

seriously though, he's a good guy with a drug problem. if he really is and stays clean, then good for him and if not, then not as good for him. either way, his life is his life and as sion has said, the guy has given boatloads of cash to charities WITHOUT turning into a media whore about it. also, there's a reason that there are talks about him being resigned to the show.

HOOF HEARTED
5th April 2011, 06:42 AM
That wouldn't be smart if they did. If they do, gotta do zero tolerance on Charlie. He just might agree to it now that his variety show tour bombed big time on the 1st 2 shows. WINNING?! Not now he ain't.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/sheen-to-take-chicago-stage-after-detroit-failure/59720?nc

But I do feel that the audience got what they deserve for needing to see a train wreck, they should want Charlie to clean himself up as a person. They chanting REFUND. I hope Charlie don't resort to kissing anymore men to get in good graces with hollyweird.

buddyfranklin
8th April 2011, 05:54 PM
just remember. those are hoes. not women. hoes. similar, but different.

1313Jr.1313
9th April 2011, 11:18 AM
just remember. those are hoes. not women. hoes. similar, but different.

lol.

"he paid a woman to do weird things then did weird things... CALL THE PRESS!"

SionDS
9th April 2011, 08:34 PM
They had something on TV that said he lost his virginity to one when he was 15 years old, using his dad's credit card lol

I think the guy def has a fetish for paid sex.

fartsucker123
24th June 2011, 02:48 AM
i dont like yaankzzz 2 much,, i like chongind bluez n this made me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGglol::happy

fartsucker123
24th June 2011, 02:49 AM
lol

HOOF HEARTED
16th September 2011, 12:28 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/charlie-sheen-says-hes-not-mad-men-anymore-045958087.html

Well the new 2 1/2 men comes on monday. Didn't really pay attention to the show that much, I think I will check it out. But of course i'll be more interested in the comedy roast that shows on the same night. And checking the yahoo story, it seems like Charlie Sheen gets it now. Hope so, & that he gets himself clean & stay clean.