PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to trim & edit clips 2 make them shorter?

HOOF HEARTED
13th February 2011, 02:04 AM
I have some clips out there where its too long of boring stuff. DAF kinda mastered the editing with the farting asian women movies. The only things I have that can possibly edit & shorten clips is with real player & divx. I'm possibly sure that only divx clips can be played on the divx even just to shorten the clips. I tried experimenting with the real player. Is it harder than it seems or is there another way of editing & shortening clips?

HOOF HEARTED
27th January 2012, 03:11 AM
BUMP
Does anyone know how yet?

FartLove88
27th January 2012, 03:51 AM
Have you tried "Video Pad Editor" ? Its free, and easy to use. I believe there is a trim and edit function.

Link:

http://videopad-video-editor.en.softonic.com/

Or you could always try Windows Movie Maker :D

Mudofale
27th January 2012, 08:38 AM
I have some clips out there where its too long of boring stuff. DAF kinda mastered the editing with the farting asian women movies. The only things I have that can possibly edit & shorten clips is with real player & divx. I'm possibly sure that only divx clips can be played on the divx even just to shorten the clips. I tried experimenting with the real player. Is it harder than it seems or is there another way of editing & shortening clips?

You can play divx videos on any video player IF you have K-Lite Codec. Love that program, you can play any video, music file. It's pretty much a massive library of codec's, so when you play a video it acts like a add-on and plays it through that media player while using K-Lites database as a source to read the code. Thats why I don't have to convert videos when I download them, or music. It's easy to set up. As for video editing, I haven't done it in awhile because of the time it takes. But Windows Movie Maker works pretty well, and it's easy to use.

HOOF HEARTED
27th January 2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the responses.

HOOF HEARTED
31st January 2012, 05:55 AM
Have you tried "Video Pad Editor" ? Its free, and easy to use. I believe there is a trim and edit function.

Link:

http://videopad-video-editor.en.softonic.com/

Or you could always try Windows Movie Maker :D
The videopad thing, i'm thinking about it but someone commented that its a temporary thing. 14 day period, I want something permanent.

footfetishguy
31st January 2012, 06:25 AM
I use sony vegas 11 and adobe premiere pro

Mudofale
31st January 2012, 10:08 AM
I use sony vegas 11 and adobe premiere pro

Isn't Sony Vegas like 100 + dollars?

footfetishguy
31st January 2012, 03:12 PM
Isn't Sony Vegas like 100 + dollars?

Not if you 'acquire' it.

Mudofale
1st February 2012, 09:41 AM
Not if you 'acquire' it.

A HOOOYYY MAITTEEES!
(Lets see how many people actually understand this analogy)

1313Jr.1313
1st February 2012, 10:00 AM
but if it falls off of a truck it will be damaged...

Vector
7th February 2012, 01:59 AM
I used to use Sony Vegas, until I realized how long it takes to render videos. Now I use AVS Video Remaker. After you're done with you're editing, rendering and saving the video takes less than 2 minutes!

footfetishguy
7th February 2012, 02:12 AM
I used to use Sony Vegas, until I realized how long it takes to render videos. Now I use AVS Video Remaker. After you're done with you're editing, rendering and saving the video takes less than 2 minutes!

Vegas 11 GPU acceleration ftw!

1313Jr.1313
7th February 2012, 08:48 AM
scissors, tape, and the vhs versions baby.

Mudofale
10th February 2012, 08:28 AM
scissors, tape, and the vhs versions baby.

Or grab a really thin magnet and a VCR, video editing for poor people.

HOOF HEARTED
6th March 2012, 01:12 AM
Well through the times where I couldn't get on this forum the last few days, I tried editing the clips on the real player. Its not what I expected. I ended up with 3 clips but still had large amount of mb's with the short amount of time. I wanted to have the clips 2gether but I couldn't make it happen.

HOOF HEARTED
16th April 2012, 09:01 PM
I typed avs video remaker on filehippo & got this. Can any of these shown trim & edit clips? I tried using realplayer to trim & edit clips again but it acts up again. If I don't use it right away it won't work later on. And these other audio & video things work better than realplayer & windows media player?
http://filehippo.com/search?q=AVS+Video+Remaker