PDA

View Full Version : Cate Harrington 013 Full HD

FFSniffer101
5th February 2011, 11:03 PM
Here's another one I just got, word of warning though, she literally doesn't stop talking the whole time, I was surprised actually because my mind was screaming OH My God Would You Shut The Fuck Up Already, and she never does lol. Anyway, here ya go

http://messyshare.com/out.php/t83993_cate-harrington-013-full-hd.wmv.jpg (http://messyshare.com/show.php/83993_cate-harrington-013-full-hd.wmv.jpg.html)

http://multiupload.com/KX04B3CWH7

fartingfun
5th February 2011, 11:07 PM
I hate clips where the model doesn't shut it's freaking trap. Thanks for the vid anyways!

djrogfmb
6th February 2011, 05:30 AM
wow... fucking nice..... amazing female teaser.....

my heart pounds so fast and i get super horny when i watch that.

suspect09
6th February 2011, 08:08 PM
Um, is it just me or is the resolution of this video HUGE? When I open this in winamp the screen is way too large to see anything, and I can't lower the size of the screen.

footfetishguy
6th February 2011, 09:41 PM
Um, is it just me or is the resolution of this video HUGE? When I open this in winamp the screen is way too large to see anything, and I can't lower the size of the screen.

Its full HD :)

Strange Brew
6th February 2011, 10:37 PM
LOL @ your description.
And thanks of course.

Nipponfart
7th February 2011, 01:02 PM
Wow!!!!

scythe
8th February 2011, 07:39 PM
Farts in HD? That's pretty awesome! Thanks!

TWISTED RICHARD
8th February 2011, 10:05 PM
Wow,nice, thks.

FartPallette69
8th February 2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah HD or 3D even in real life, she talks too much, and the farts are fake.
Sorry guys.
Maybe there was one or two that could have been real, but there were a lot that was dubbed.
The fart sounds were real though, but could have been a dude recording his farts, who knows?
I'm not complaining I didn't pay for the clip.

hypertom
8th February 2011, 11:26 PM
I am with you FartPallette69

this farts are dubbed

FFSniffer101
9th February 2011, 01:08 AM
That's dissapointing but not surprising, I think the last 5 or 6 clips I spent money on were all fake and dissapointing, not enough stores that are proven legit that do facefarting (yes I know this was not a facefarting clip). I like the combination of facefarting and facesitting, not girls farting at a guy's face from a distance, I like when they fart then rub in in, ya know. If only mfx wasn't dubbed D:

Anyway sorry for the let down if it is indeed fake, at least I payed for it and saved you all some money.

FartPallette69
9th February 2011, 02:51 AM
That's dissapointing but not surprising, I think the last 5 or 6 clips I spent money on were all fake and dissapointing, not enough stores that are proven legit that do facefarting (yes I know this was not a facefarting clip). I like the combination of facefarting and facesitting, not girls farting at a guy's face from a distance, I like when they fart then rub in in, ya know. If only mfx wasn't dubbed D:

Anyway sorry for the let down if it is indeed fake, at least I payed for it and saved you all some money.

I doubt anyone is upset with you, as you said you saved a lot of people money to ever invest in her and her future videos, unless she comes solid later.
Yeah fetish clips are very sketchy to me ever since the pumped and or dubbed farting epidemic was introduced and burned like wild fire, because every model knows they can produce more "fart" sounds in less time, and some virgins who don't know the difference will buy it up, or some people who like pumped farts will buy them up, even request models to pump farts because their natural farts are smaller than what they are used to from hearing nothing but pumped farts anyway.
It's a fucked up wheel that I would sooner get off on youtube videos than rush to buy some fetish videos.
Luckily there are some models who are legit, but those are hard to come by.

fartfart
4th May 2011, 03:09 AM
The link doesn't work anymore.

kaviar
20th June 2011, 11:25 AM
re-up pls

tomster123
9th December 2013, 02:14 AM
Any chance you could reupload this one please?