PDA

View Full Version : Fart Man Seeks Fart Woman

Fart Man
17th April 2007, 01:07 PM
I know this might be a long shot and I'm new here, but I thought I'd take a chance. I wonder why it seems as if most women who have this fetish are either in committed relationships or married. Anyway, just thought I'd take a chance.

Hi, I'm a 29 year old single black male. I'm 6,0, muscular, dark brown in complexion. I love to fart. I would like to correspond with a sexy, single and attractive woman, white, between 23 and 37 years old with a big butt who farts a lot-farts more than the average person, farts long, loud and smelly. I want a woman who considers herself a farter in every sense of the word, so we can get our groove on together. Please keep in mind that the farting part is absolutely the most essential quality I'm looking for in a mate...for a wild, sexual relationship. I live in Philadelphia, but would be more than willing to do everything necessary to meet a woman who sees herself honestly reflected in this description. If you don't fit this description, please do not email me.

jaydee.gabriel
17th April 2007, 05:29 PM
Ok, PLEASE DON"T BE MAD AT ME, because I'm not being an asshole or anything. I promise. But the way you made sure to say "white" made me remember that dude from the movie "White Chicks" with the Wayans Brothers. Did you see that? Remember when he found out that they were dudes and he's all,
"You mean to tell me....that you're....not....(yeah, I'm a du-)..WHITE!?"
"OH THE DECEPTION!! Somebody get this..this...JIGGABOO..out my FACE!!" roflmfao!

That was the funniest fuckin' movie. lol.

Did you see that?

::laughcry

minnathon
18th April 2007, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Fart Man
I know this might be a long shot and I'm new here, but I thought I'd take a chance. I wonder why it seems as if most women who have this fetish are either in committed relationships or married. Anyway, just thought I'd take a chance.

Hi, I'm a 29 year old single black male. I'm 6,0, muscular, dark brown in complexion. I love to fart. I would like to correspond with a sexy, single and attractive woman, white, between 23 and 37 years old with a big butt who farts a lot-farts more than the average person, farts long, loud and smelly. I want a woman who considers herself a farter in every sense of the word, so we can get our groove on together. Please keep in mind that the farting part is absolutely the most essential quality I'm looking for in a mate...for a wild, sexual relationship. I live in Philadelphia, but would be more than willing to do everything necessary to meet a woman who sees herself honestly reflected in this description. If you don't fit this description, please do not email me.

We have all been looking for a similar woman for years bro.Except the white part. Any race would do if she is gassy. Wish u luck bro some how i have arrived at a conclusion that we will have to make a woman like that ourselves ::laugh since there seem to be none around not even by willing to pay for the services. So guys anyone know where we can find dr Frankestine?? maybe he can help us put together a wonam of our dreams ::laugh ::laugh