PDA

View Full Version : Hey D-Town

jaydee.gabriel
16th April 2007, 10:00 PM
Since you block my PM's after talkin shit, here's to you buddy. Hope you like the pictures. Do they bring back memories?

Btw, your "stability"? You wont never be a rapper, or whatever you ghetto fucks dream about you dumb turd. You aint shit but a little boy with an attitude.

And boss is in college, asshole. Just so you know. Do you know what college is other than "where da white women at"?
Can you spell C-O-L-L-E-G-E? For that, can you spell "A-S-S"? It doesn't have any Z's

::asshole

fartman89
16th April 2007, 10:11 PM
hahaha ouch jaydee thats some burnin stuff there.

jaydee.gabriel
16th April 2007, 10:22 PM
I'm not racist. I just hate people like him

Raven06
16th April 2007, 10:26 PM
jaydee_gabriel ur a legend!!! I've never come across anyone who speaks thier mind like u. Very interesting post- can't say I agree with the racism but interesting none the same. Respect due.

jaydee.gabriel
16th April 2007, 10:40 PM
like I said, I'm not racist. But I have no patience for people who butcher english on purpose, and spend all their time talkin shit. So I talk shit back like a dumbass.

tongueincheek
16th April 2007, 10:49 PM
butcher english... i could mention the differences between england adn the other side of the pond (or moat) but im not quite angry enough to do so yet due to the laughter caused by the initial post...

by the way, all regional dialects are seen as a butchering of english - i too am a reet north eastern bloke in voice at times me like. and yes, the smog does get in yer eyes when the bloody chemical factory vents itself.

anyway, the guy's banned, can this be the last word (until he resurfaces if he ever does)?

jaydee.gabriel
16th April 2007, 11:00 PM
oh fine. American language. lol. true. English has practically been destroyed by us.

pseudo
17th April 2007, 12:19 AM
wow..that made me laugh.

here's a PM I sent him yesterday:

Date: 04-15-2007 21:27
To: Truth
Subject: nigger

I hope someone gets the pleasure of dragging you behind a truck.

eat shit and die

AND then his response:

Look boy, u can say shit like that over the internet cuz I dont know u, I can give it up to u for that. But I dare u to come down to my hood greenspoint and say that shit, ya azz will get tagged up. Look if u wanna come down here to houston texas and we can make a one on one fight then let me know.

Guzara
17th April 2007, 12:47 AM
hahahahaha! fight fight fight!
That d-town wants!

jaydee.gabriel
17th April 2007, 03:05 AM
well I always give the people what they want. Sorry boss, but you've done too much for us for me to let some prick talk to you like that.
Besides it's fun. Somewhere, a little nigger's head is exploding.

Ohgrabme
17th April 2007, 03:20 AM
On behalf of the whole black race, i apologize for D-town ::hm

1313Jr.1313
17th April 2007, 08:11 AM
lol, the funniest part is that he never admitted to being black, and to toungueincheek, jaydee didn't mean butchering of the english language, he meant butchering of grammar, spelling, and the creation of retarded words. i also don't quite remember him saying he was 17, he just stopped denying it after the first time (and i don't think he ever did change his acct info). this just shows that if you talk shit, you will end up getting ass raped (metophorically, of course) over the internet. i also apologise to all of you for sticking up for him, but he wasn't causing any harm and the shit that he's talked to this day was all provoked, but i'm sorry i stood up for him anyway since he did in fact "go bad"

jaydee.gabriel
17th April 2007, 05:15 PM
My new signature from now on states my opinion of the little fuck

DesLugath
17th April 2007, 05:43 PM
Despite what he did and said i still dont think all of that racial stuff is necessary.

jaydee.gabriel
17th April 2007, 06:34 PM
it's not meant to be racial. besides, he's the one who called all of us cracker. so why can't we use the N word?

::gran dad

twimthat
18th April 2007, 03:23 PM
this whole argument is childish

Connect
19th April 2007, 10:04 PM
This is almost as bad as when I called zorro an insecure fanboy and he totally freaked out and tried to attack me for my postcount with smilies...