PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know?

cream
14th April 2007, 07:24 AM
Hey,

I was watching the Fart brazil-Fart Aunt (starring Chris who has the biggest ass) and I noticed that in one of the farts, something came out...

No, it wasn't shit (doesn't look like it too me)

It looked like some gel type thing. Did the producers purposly put gel in the anus of these beautiful tooting Brazilians too add a wet sound to these farts? My question is, does anyone know how these movies are made ( I know they are artificially pumped, I mean pre shooting). Do they feed these chicks 1000 cans of beans to add to the pumped air? Does anyone know?

bro3886x
16th April 2007, 09:28 AM
The gel is most likely some form of enema, having a "milk" consistency...basically emptying the stomachs etc of all the models pre pumping (to prevent internal damage).
Most of the films change scene a lot, just in a subtle way, by which time more air has been pumped into the stars.
In some films (where there are two or more people in) you may be able to hear strange noises in the background, this is the person being pumped, and they will usually do it whilst another girl is farting.

Well...thats what I've noticed anyway.

Guzara
16th April 2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by bro3886x
The gel is most likely some form of enema, having a "milk" consistency...basically emptying the stomachs etc of all the models pre pumping (to prevent internal damage).
Most of the films change scene a lot, just in a subtle way, by which time more air has been pumped into the stars.
In some films (where there are two or more people in) you may be able to hear strange noises in the background, this is the person being pumped, and they will usually do it whilst another girl is farting.

Well...thats what I've noticed anyway.

Yes, maybe you are correct.

I heard those noises too.
Sounds like some animal. ::laugh

splat
16th April 2007, 02:13 PM
that would be the pump. when they zoom in real close to the butt of the one farting, the one who isn't farting gets "refilled". it's all fake.

bro3886x
17th April 2007, 07:43 AM
Yep. Although there are some real clips out there by fart brazil...I'm just not sure where they are exactly :/

1313Jr.1313
17th April 2007, 08:23 AM
Main Entry: 1fart
Pronunciation: 'färt
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: Middle English ferten, farten; akin to Old High German ferzan to break wind, Old Norse freta, Greek perdesthai, Sanskrit pardate he breaks wind
often vulgar : to expel gas from the anus

if you ask me, then i'd say the farts are real. according to websters, a pumped fart is still a real fart. i guess the only way for it to be fake is if the sound were coming from somewhere other than the anus. but it's not like websters would know the definition of a fart or anything. because if they did, then this stupid ongoing debate would be over by now.

Guzara
17th April 2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
Main Entry: 1fart
Pronunciation: 'färt
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: Middle English ferten, farten; akin to Old High German ferzan to break wind, Old Norse freta, Greek perdesthai, Sanskrit pardate he breaks wind
often vulgar : to expel gas from the anus

if you ask me, then i'd say the farts are real. according to websters, a pumped fart is still a real fart. i guess the only way for it to be fake is if the sound were coming from somewhere other than the anus. but it's not like websters would know the definition of a fart or anything. because if they did, then this stupid ongoing debate would be over by now.

yes that is the only reason why we have their clips in real category.

But I must say that I am shocked if they faked all those farts. ::read

freshair
28th April 2007, 08:42 PM
Regardless if they are natural or pumped, its still bloody sexy!
By the way it probably smells like real farts as its squeezed out from the butt hole. Nobody can fart for that long without some sort of refilling device. ::write