PDA

View Full Version : @FartPallette69

bailey
10th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Hey idiot,

*I* am the cakefarts guy, got that? I am not donolay.

By The Freakin' Way: cake farts have been watched by 50,000,000 people. It is 50M. Quite alot, hey? (http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/e2ol1/ive_fairly_thoroughly_familiarized_myself_with/c14vcsf)

Let me quote here:

"Cake farts is owned and operated by an American. He did an IAMA. He's also the guy who started the 2 girls 1 cup website, although he didn't actually make the video, which is from Brazil. He says he sold the website for over 100k."

FartPallette69
10th November 2010, 09:29 PM
okay fine you're not cakefart guy.
blah blah blah who cares.

donolady
10th November 2010, 09:42 PM
Did cake fart guy boink all those cake fart models in the movies? He seems quite taken by them and their fluffing over pastries

bailey
10th November 2010, 09:57 PM
Did cake fart guy boink all those cake fart models in the movies? He seems quite taken by them and their fluffing over pastries

Yes u idiot...why do u think they farted on cakes?

FartPallette69
10th November 2010, 10:03 PM
I still think there should be snakefarts.com

Super_Fart
11th November 2010, 12:24 AM
Yes u idiot...why do u think they farted on cakes?

Why the fuck do you think anyone gives a shit about you or your fucking cake farts?

Seriously, shut the fucking fuck up.

suspect09
11th November 2010, 02:08 AM
Why the fuck do you think anyone gives a shit about you or your fucking cake farts?

end of thread

Mudofale
11th November 2010, 07:20 AM

Lol well said, no one was even talking about cake farts, and I think I can safely say 98% of us aren't into "cake farts" so please... just stop while you can still post.

bailey
12th November 2010, 05:36 PM
Lol well said, no one was even talking about cake farts, and I think I can safely say 98% of us aren't into "cake farts" so please... just stop while you can still post.

Is it a threat of something? I got enough power and money I can make the police pay u a visit, asshole!

bailey
12th November 2010, 05:42 PM
I still think there should be snakefarts.com

LOL. I wish u all the best, Mr. Fart Pallette 69 (age or shoesize?). I am dead serious. I hope u can make snakefarts.com be watched by 50,000,000 people as was cakefarts.com. I am also wishing it would feature on G4's Websoup. (http://g4tv.com/videos/39843/you-cant-un-see-cake-farts/)

I also recomment u sell it for over $100,000 and live the American dream as I do. (http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/e2ol1/ive_fairly_thoroughly_familiarized_myself_with/c14vcsf)

Perhaps u r just envious of people who actually made money of fart suckers rather than defunct Foulchicks.com???

FartPallette69
12th November 2010, 06:05 PM
yep you got me. foul chicks .com blah blah blah 69 is my age and shoe size blah blah blah you have billions of dollars blah blah blah everyone here is jag blah blah blah you have produced and married and fucked all sorts of fart models blah blah blah you actually have worth to society blah blah blah.
and people here are always very interested in all your spam. blah blah blah.

bailey
12th November 2010, 06:18 PM
http://g4tv.com/videos/39843/you-cant-un-see-cake-farts/

http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/e2ol1/ive_fairly_thoroughly_familiarized_myself_with/c14vcsf

The proof is in the (farted on) pudding. Look at the links above.

Mudofale
12th November 2010, 09:12 PM
Is it a threat of something? I got enough power and money I can make the police pay u a visit, asshole!
Is that a threat? Cause Last time I checked bribing the police or giving them a (false report) is against the law. So you'd just end up with someone knocking on your door. Don't play that shit with me lol...

P.S. who the fuck cares tbh the reason everyone is telling you to leave and that we don't care is well frankly put. We don't give 2 shits, matter a fact we don't give A shit. Your long ass post and random links are just ignored and as we always do and always WILL do and say, please leave. Thanks for visiting it was not appreciated.

pigman
12th November 2010, 11:12 PM
can we not post these arguements here? i'm here to jack off, not read about petty disputes that are of no consequence to me or anyone but two or three people. i think we should make a dedicated "bitching and arguements" forum.

footfetishguy
12th November 2010, 11:35 PM
can we not post these arguements here? i'm here to jack off, not read about petty disputes that are of no consequence to me or anyone but two or three people. i think we should make a dedicated "bitching and arguements" forum.
When they feed the trolls they continue

Mudofale
13th November 2010, 07:18 AM
When they feed the trolls they continue

o so true.

buddyfranklin
14th November 2010, 12:28 AM
anybody want a website? PHP/mySQL, Javascript DOM, CSS, Actionscript expert here. If the compensation is correct then the finished product is prompt and top quality. If there is no compensation, then you get what you gave.

footfetishguy
14th November 2010, 02:20 AM
anybody want a website? PHP/mySQL, Javascript DOM, CSS, Actionscript expert here. If the compensation is correct then the finished product is prompt and top quality. If there is no compensation, then you get what you gave.

ProCakeFarts.com I will register it now