PDA

View Full Version : The fuckery should end right fucking now

w_Axl_Rose
2nd November 2010, 11:29 PM
U know what the fuck Im talkin about...u rip GGG's vid's off u fucks...GGG works him effin ass off 2 produce and u post his hard working $$$ in the donor's section. u take food of his table. Now I dont fucking have this fetish but he does...and he dont deserve it...u should never do it 2him. hes a decent honest man and all the fuckin' shit should stop right fucking now!...its so shameful and disgraceful 2even think doin it...now why would I wanna steal food off his table when I can readily purchase his fart clips huh?? Lay off the fucken thivery and start paying cash 4his work

fartyparty
2nd November 2010, 11:52 PM
shut up u faggot

Hahahalook2
3rd November 2010, 12:13 AM
Thank you for bringing up old shit. You want a cookie?

Lay off the fucken thivery and start paying cash 4his work

Right. And I'm guessing as a person with only 13 posts, you don't come here for free shit, amirite?

And I don't know why, but you kind of sound like Donolay...

w_Axl_Rose
3rd November 2010, 12:23 AM
fuck u suck my fuckin dick

tetsuo
3rd November 2010, 01:08 AM
I laughed.

footfetishguy
3rd November 2010, 01:27 AM
I farted.

awsdfg75
3rd November 2010, 01:33 AM
Lol

1313Jr.1313
3rd November 2010, 06:58 AM
U know what the fuck Im talkin about...u rip GGG's vid's off u fucks...GGG works him effin ass off 2 produce and u post his hard working $$$ in the donor's section. u take food of his table. Now I dont fucking have this fetish but he does...and he dont deserve it...u should never do it 2him. hes a decent honest man and all the fuckin' shit should stop right fucking now!...its so shameful and disgraceful 2even think doin it...now why would I wanna steal food off his table when I can readily purchase his fart clips huh?? Lay off the fucken thivery and start paying cash 4his work

i had a hunch back when you first started posting but no need to panic and fuck it all up like that. besides, individually, those are just words; but with the mastery of the english language you have, put together... they're still nothing but words... although (and yes, i counted) less than half of them are actually words.

gemiwine
3rd November 2010, 07:19 AM
too much feminism n estrogen filled men on this forum

lemmy
3rd November 2010, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the jungle

ILovetoRim
3rd November 2010, 10:30 AM
haha, stupid fuck wants to start shit in our forum...

Gunshow
3rd November 2010, 10:38 AM
stfu ass hole.

dirtyfun71
3rd November 2010, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the jungle

Ha ha nice one mr ace of spades! :)

Yeah, this aint no Paradise City...

effingbillgates
3rd November 2010, 01:09 PM
So, at some point can we please ban donolay and his billions of personas? My "ignore" list is getting increasingly long, but the first few pages of the main forum still look like somebody is unable to reach the toilet bowl.

footfetishguy
3rd November 2010, 02:01 PM
So, at some point can we please ban donolay and his billions of personas? My "ignore" list is getting increasingly long, but the first few pages of the main forum still look like somebody is unable to reach the toilet bowl.
+1

lemmy
3rd November 2010, 06:24 PM
hey......"Don't Cry"

SuckaSlag
3rd November 2010, 07:31 PM
I think I sharted reading this... Produced??? The girls film themselves and then send the clips to him so he can use that highly technical free Windows Movie Maker program to put some titles and a small branding on the clips. The girls themselves actually "produce" the clips not Toot. I agree with 1313, you're vocabulary is amazing, you should teach English to Apathetic Deaf kids!

cyrax863
3rd November 2010, 08:55 PM
Lets ban anyone who starts stupid posts like this LOL, i think it should be in the "Support and Cafe Forum" in the first place...

Super_Fart
3rd November 2010, 10:07 PM
Oh fuck off will you? You think your post does anything for anyone?

Go kill yourself you useless piece of shit.

Today
3rd November 2010, 10:26 PM
I think I'll go play tetris now.

pigman
3rd November 2010, 10:41 PM
please, before you rant, get an education beyond the 2nd grade.

Mudofale
4th November 2010, 06:44 AM
GGG works him effin ass off
That made me laugh so hard I almost sharted LOL, so GGG is a guy now? And what happened to grammer guess that went out the window along with GIRLS gone gross. ATTENTION EVERYONE all the girls on GGG are guys so... Guys gone gross. That is all.

SuckaSlag
5th November 2010, 01:38 AM
That made me laugh so hard I almost sharted LOL, so GGG is a guy now? And what happened to grammer guess that went out the window along with GIRLS gone gross. ATTENTION EVERYONE all the girls on GGG are guys so... Guys gone gross. That is all.

No he means the site owner of GGG is a guy which it is... I can't see how you missed that small detail with all the posts on here about Toot and Lizzy together under the CWorld name. Oh well... Like sand through the hourglass, and so are the farts through my pants...

w_Axl_Rose
10th November 2010, 08:11 PM
CWorld is a legit biz and it should not be infringed upon. GGG is a honest person and he happens to share this fetish but I dont. However, I respect this man's honesty and integrity and do not wish to have his videos ripped off. We should not be enemies but you guys need to be more understanding of the hard work he puts in. He doensn't piratize ur videos so why should u do it 2 him?

1313Jr.1313
10th November 2010, 08:16 PM
come on bailey, stick to one account at least. also, you have clearly not done the research.