28th September 2010, 08:04 AM
Hi all
How I can contact Eve Taboo
I really missed her
as well as I don not see any update in her videos in GGG
:unsure

jaydee.gabriel
28th September 2010, 10:23 AM
How about first you take a time machine back to a time when you didn't fuck Brittany Moore over. Then just kill yourself. Eve will pray for you.

*Tootles*

Today
28th September 2010, 04:44 PM
Being a stalker is not cool and definitely not in style!

Guzara
28th September 2010, 11:58 PM
Pm or email http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/member.php?9913-Eve-Taboo

jaydee.gabriel
29th September 2010, 02:36 AM
How come Eve isn't included as an option in the BBW poll, boss?

Eve Taboo
29th September 2010, 08:08 AM
u had no problem contactin me b4 lol i've been gone for a min .... i stopped doin videos to get closer to God viperman n i felt like that is what i needed to do at that point in time ... although i really miss doin videos

jaydee.gabriel
29th September 2010, 02:37 PM
You don't do video's anymore? Oh jesus. Look, whether or not you do videos is up to you, Eve, but live your life while you've got it. Get close to God when it's gone. lol. Just my two cents.

Besides, a chick that can fart like that should !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! stop doing it!!

Eve Taboo
30th September 2010, 05:51 AM
You don't do video's anymore? Oh jesus. Look, whether or not you do videos is up to you, Eve, but live your life while you've got it. Get close to God when it's gone. lol. Just my two cents.

Besides, a chick that can fart like that should !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! stop doing it!!

lmao.... i've been thinkin hard bout doin more videos

yapyepyo
30th September 2010, 10:37 AM
Religion is fascinating. I have a hard time believing something that is very hard to prove and which has very logical alternative explanations (the power and the huge monetary gains for example, churches weren't bound to any taxes). However sometimes stuff happens in my life that is SO unlikely, like a combination of very unlikely events, that I am sometimes tempted to think there is more to this than what we know. So I'm keeping the small possibility open that there is something out there, but I will never believe in a religion that restricts me from doing the things I love. I just try to live my life the best I can, be good to others and try to make the best of it.

Now, you seem to love making videos. I see in the forum that a lot of people love that you make videos. I haven't seen that much of your videos, but the ones that I saw were awesome! You have talent, why waste it? Isn't the ability to make others happy with a unique quality the best feeling ever?

Today
30th September 2010, 04:17 PM
u had no problem contactin me b4 lol i've been gone for a min .... i stopped doin videos to get closer to God viperman n i felt like that is what i needed to do at that point in time ... although i really miss doin videos

Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!

Eve Taboo
2nd October 2010, 04:40 AM
Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!

idk im not sure if makin the clips r bad i guess maybe it was my mental state i just needed to find myself... i had eve taboo n then i had my self who isnt eve taboo lol i guess lmao ... i felt like i kinda had split personalities n one was takin over lol idk what im tryin to say ... but i love makin fart clips i still fart all the time n havent made clips forever n i really miss it

viperman
2nd October 2010, 08:35 AM
idk im not sure if makin the clips r bad i guess maybe it was my mental state i just needed to find myself... i had eve taboo n then i had my self who isnt eve taboo lol i guess lmao ... i felt like i kinda had split personalities n one was takin over lol idk what im tryin to say ... but i love makin fart clips i still fart all the time n havent made clips forever n i really miss it

Hello Eve ...
how u doing how is u life I wish u are so happy in your life
we really missed u and your great farting clips
as well as I do not think that it is very bad in your religion or in my religion to do farting clips.
It is just only funny things no thing more than that
but make sure to appear in your videos fully clothed (not naked)
please Eve Taboo back to make great videos like before (you are the best in farting)
personally I joined GGG only to see your videos

((You are the reall princess of Farts ))

GOOD LUCK

donolay14
3rd October 2010, 05:38 AM
"baby come back, you can blame it all on me, I was wrong and we just can't live without you"

1313Jr.1313
3rd October 2010, 08:14 AM
didn't you say that she left BECAUSE OF GE??? funny how she's posting here and not on your board, isn't it... you said she was gone for good and i guess in my hand is your ass; would you like it back?

Hahahalook2
3rd October 2010, 09:21 PM
didn't you say that she left BECAUSE OF GE??? funny how she's posting here and not on your board, isn't it... you said she was gone for good and i guess in my hand is your ass; would you like it back?

Another funny thing is that ,like we all know, Eve made clips for GE first, so really it'd be the other way around.

1313Jr.1313
4th October 2010, 07:02 AM
yep. even better, you claim it's this board taking clips away from people yet you took all clips she was going to make and to those who couldn't pay simply removed them from their world.

jaydee.gabriel
5th October 2010, 09:13 PM

SHUT UP, *TODAY*!!! (lol. I'm kidding. Don't get all pissed off and fuck my sister or something). EVE!! YOU MUST NEVER LEAVE!!!! We are bad, bad, BAAAAAAAD boys who must be punished with your gas chamber!! :)

jaydee.gabriel
5th October 2010, 09:14 PM
Then toss on some white granny panties and back that precious booty back up on that camera and start FOGGING THE LENS TABOO STYLE, BABY!!!! lol. Sorry. I'm loud, annoying and pushy. lol

jaydee.gabriel
5th October 2010, 09:16 PM
"baby come back, you can blame it all on me, I was wrong and we just can't live without you"

You're about as welcome here as a genital wart. Go die douche brick.

FartPallette69
5th October 2010, 10:45 PM
hahah douche brick?
I am going to use that.

Today
6th October 2010, 10:00 PM
hahah douche brick?
I am going to use that.

Word. Me too. That's awesome.

jaydee.gabriel
6th October 2010, 10:58 PM
i try :)