PDA

View Full Version : 3 Classic fart stories

Raven06
2nd April 2007, 11:15 PM
Hi guys - 3 old fart stories I found - U probably remember some of these from back in the day!!

- note: 1st half of the 1st story is foot worship orientated - thought i'd leave it in anyway though in case any of u are into that as well. Rest of it is 100% farts!!

I will be posting my first original fart story shortly.

- Raven.

My name is Arnold. I am a 27-year old male who just can't seem to catch a break. I recently moved back in with my parents and sister, because I've been a failure in every aspect of my life, and cannot succeed on my own. My reappearance in the household has not been well received by my 21-year old sister-she and her friends have always treated me with total contempt and disrespect.

As usual, this particular day began inauspiciously. I had approached a beautiful 23-year old girl (whom I had seen around town), and asked her out, but she very rudely turned me down, so I spent the evening by myself. Later on, I returned home to find that my sister was hosting another slumber party. So to avoid being picked on by everyone there, I decided to go to my room, where I eventually fell asleep. However, in the middle of the night, I was awakened by a vicious SLAP to my face. I looked up, and saw none other than the face of the girl who had turned me down! Her name is Bridget, and she is so incredibly beautiful, that my cock inflated immediately. She has long jet-black hair, tanned white skin, huge tits, a small waist, a gorgeous ass, long shapely legs, tall stature (she is probably over 6 feet tall), and an unbelievably sexy Scottish accent (she was born in Scotland, and her family moved here to the United States when she was a child). Anyway, whenever I see her around town, and hear her speaking to someone, I just drool uncontrollably.

"Wake up, asshole!" she screamed. The sound of laughter caused me to look around. Upon doing so, I quickly discovered that two additional girls were in my room, as well. They were standing on either side of me, smiling wickedly. "I hope I didn't ruin your night by rejecting you," said Bridget "so I've decided to give you another chance. Of course, it's not like you have a choice in the matter." I tried to sit up, but my wrists were tied to the bedposts, along with my ankles. All I could move was my head. "So you want to go on a date with me?" she asked. "First, you'll have to impress me. And in order for you to do that, you'll have to go through a ton of humiliation. I don't date just anybody, you know." With that, she sat on my stomach and set her feet on either side of my head, holding it still. Then, she used my face to pry off both of her filthy sneakers.

"What are you doing?" I demanded. "I'm doing anything that I want to do," Bridget replied. "And you're going to do whatever the fuck I want to do, as well-starting with smelling my stinky feet. But first a little appetizer." She took her sneaker, pressed the open end over my nose, and held it there. I quickly turned my head to the side, because the stench was horrendous. In an instant, Bridget's two friends were sitting next to my bed, on either side of my head. They extended their legs, so that the filthy soles of their sneakers were squeezing my head into an upright position, thereby forcing me to smell the stench inside Bridget's rotting sneaker. With one hand pressed tightly over my mouth, Bridget held her sneaker over my nose with her other hand. I felt so humiliated-I was being woman-handled by teenagers! "Get your nose in there, Arnold!" she commanded. "Get your nose way up into the sweaty, stinky toe section and smell my foot odor, you fucking loser. Just smell that stench, you ugly little creep! I'm gonna kick your sissy ass for bothering me, you old fart. A fucking pervert like you deserves to be worked over. How do you like that smell, Arnold? I have been wearing these sneakers for so many years now, that there are actually things growing inside them! Just smell that atrocious odor, you jerk. Suffer, you fucking loser!"

After about an hour of this mistreatment, Bridget said "Okay, I think you're ready for the real thing now." Instantly, her sneakers were replaced with both her sock-covered feet. They smelled so horrible! "I've been wearing these socks for two weeks now, so I'm sure they really stink. What do you think, slave?" I would have argued with the "slave" part, but I had a face-full of her dirty, stinky feet. "You like that smell? Does it turn you on, Arnold? I bet it does. I knew you'd like it, you little pervert. Let's just see how long you can take it." Bridget continued to rub her reeking, filthy, sweaty socks into my face, until she was good and ready to stop.

The entire time, I was forced to breathe only through my tortured nose; the girls who were forcefully sandwiching my skull between their (now bare) feet, had taken off their utterly filthy, sweat-soaked socks, and stuffed them right into my poor mouth. Meanwhile, the raunchy, outlandish odor of Bridget's sock-covered feet was killing me.

"Are you ready to give up yet, slave?" she asked. "Do you want my stinky socks out of your face?" "Yes" I mumbled through the sole of her sock. "Then you have to do me a favor first," she said. "Relationships go two ways, you know. Stick out your tongue." She removed the socks from my mouth, but I hesitated to comply. "Have it your way," she said as she pressed her feet even harder onto my face. "Fine" I mumbled and stuck out my tongue. She immediately pressed her heel onto my tongue, and slowly rubbed the entire sole of her foot across it, until the bottoms of her toes rested there. Then, she did the same with her other foot. The taste was nauseating, and I could feel bits of dirt, fiber, and foot sweat collecting in my mouth. She left her toes resting there for a while. Then, she suddenly shoved all her toes into my mouth, forcing it wide open. "Now suck on my socks slave, if you ever want to get them out of your face." So I sucked for all I was worth. What choice did I have?

After too long a time period, she said "Very good, slave-now one last thing. Grip the toe end of my left sock between your teeth, so that I can slide my foot out, and get these filthy, stinky socks out of your face." After that was done, I was ordered to do the same with the right sock. (Of course, her logic appeared to be flawed. If she truly wanted to remove the socks from my face, she could simply do so without making a big production of it.) Unfortunately, rather than remove the socks from my face as she'd promised, she instead used her bare toes to shove them right into my mouth! She then used the soles of her feet to seal my mouth shut.

"The duct tape, Steffi?" requested Bridget. Steffi handed her a roll of duct tape. Bridget cut off a very large strip, and used it to really seal my mouth shut. "Be grateful, Arnold" she said. "My socks aren't on your face anymore! Now, you don't have to smell them-you just have to suck on them. And you had better do a damned good job too, if you ever want them out of your mouth tonight." I assumed that Steffi and the other girl had lost interest in watching my degradation, because they left the room. Now it was just myself, Bridget, and her filthy socks in my mouth. My mouth was being used as a washing machine by a teenage girl!

Then, Bridget viciously SLAPPED her bare feet onto my face. "Smell my feet, you fucking loser, and maybe I'll allow you some freedom tonight. But not until I'm satisfied." She constantly toyed with my facial features using her bare, stinky feet. The majority of the time, she kept her sweaty toes right over my nose. She also loved working my poor nose in between her toes, because she knew that the odor there was abominable.

Bridget just used my face as a foot massager. She firmly rubbed her sweaty, horribly stinky bare feet all over my nose and face. She took turns rubbing each smelly foot over my tortured nose, from her toes, to her arch, to her heel. She actually used my nose to massage between her stinky toes! She even made me thoroughly sniff underneath her very long, dirty toenails. This gorgeous bitch had no concern whatsoever for my dignity, comfort, aching face or sore nose. And to exacerbate my humiliation, she constantly laughed at my predicament, chastised me, and taunted me mercilessly.

"Smell my raunchy foot odor Arnold, you fucking pathetic loser!" she commanded. "Smell my fucking feet thoroughly, or I'll hurt you, big time. I'll rub your tiny, useless cock right into the dirt, you asshole. Smell between my stinky toes Arnold, or I'll kick your balls from here to Vermont. Do you think I'm playing games with you here, you little wimp?! Just smell my nasty foot odor! An ugly sissy loser like you deserves to be worked over and tortured. You are the biggest loser I have ever seen. You're so fucking repugnant, that no girl will ever be interested in you romantically. You'll definitely never have a girlfriend, Arnold. The only thing you deserve from pretty girls is to be treated like dirt. Women just feel compelled to beat you up, humiliate you, and hurt you terribly-and you deserve nothing more from us. You are nothing but a complete loser, Arnold, and you deserve every bit of this abuse. So smell my sweaty feet, you little faggot! Smell underneath my long, stinky toenails, you fucking eyesore! Get that crooked nose of yours in between my toes, and start sniffing. Smell in between each and every sweaty toe, you creep! I'll teach you to ask me out for a date, you loser. You are a nauseating, effeminate piece of filth, and I'm gonna treat you exactly as you deserve. How do you like constantly smelling my nasty foot odor, Arnold? You know, my feet haven't stunk this badly in ages, and I hope it kills you. I hate your guts, you know. You are so fucking ugly that it hurts to look at you. And you wanted me to date you?! What are you, a fucking comedian or something? Just smell my stinky feet, loser. I'll wipe my sweaty feet right in your face, any time I please. Do you understand me, you little wimp? Just suffer!!"

My nose wrinkled up and my eyeballs crossed, as her overwhelmingly stinky foot odor battered my brain. The stench of this beautiful young girl's feet was so foul and unbearable; but with the tape over my mouth, and my whole body immobilized, I could do nothing but smell Bridget's feet constantly. And the entire time, she was grinning down at me triumphantly.

After about an hour of this, she finally removed the duct tape and socks from my mouth. "Don't get excited yet, slave" she said. "Now that you've smelled my feet, you get to clean them for me with your tongue. Now stick out your tongue, or I'll leave you like this until your parents find you." So I stuck my tongue out, as far as I could. "Don't expect me to do this for you, Arnold--start licking." I began licking the soles of her feet, tasting sock fiber, foot sweat, dirt, crud, and whatever else had adhered to her smelly feet over the course of the day. When she was satisfied with the cleanliness of her soles, she shoved her toes into my mouth. "Now start with my big toe, lick all around it, and make sure you remove all the crud from between my toes, as well. And you'd better do a fucking brilliant job of it, you loser, or I'll sit on your ugly face until you suffocate and die." Humiliated and intimidated, I began sucking on her toes and licking between them, chewing and swallowing any toe jam and gunk that I could find. "Remove the grime from between my toes and from underneath my toenails, and eat it all, you fucking loser" she commanded. I did this with all five toes, then did the same with her other foot. "Very good Arnold-you're almost done" said Bridget. "We're onto the better part of this date now. Are you ready, asshole?"

As I lay there in my room, bullied and thoroughly degraded by this beautiful brunette Scottish bitch, I was sure that my life could not possibly get any worse. I was wrong.

I lay motionless as Bridget stood up on my bed, wondering what the bitch was going to do to me next. She unzipped her jeans, slid them off, and tossed them in the corner of my room. Then she removed her bloomers, and tossed that on top of her jeans. Grinning broadly at me, she observed "You like my pussy an awful lot, don't you Arnold?" Well, in spite of the terrorism she was subjecting me to; I had to be honest with her. I told her that her raven-haired Scottish pussy was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Inexplicably (and shamefully), I was still in love with her! Of course, her vagina also looked like it was well used and abused. Laughing wickedly at me, she replied "Gee, that's too bad Arnold, because it's not my beautiful pussy you're going to get!" With that, she turned around (now facing my feet) and squatted down, until her gorgeous ass was only two inches above my face.

"They don't really smell the same, now do they Arnold?" she asked, smirking. I was too stunned to answer, so she continued. "Well, maybe you just need a closer look at it." Suddenly, her smelly, dirty butt plopped down right onto my helpless face. "Do they smell the same now, loser?" I already knew what pussy smelled like, and it didn't smell anything like this, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of responding. "Well, this is as close as you're ever going to get to my cute little pussy Arnold, so you might as well just enjoy my stinky rear-end instead, you complete loser!" said Bridget. "Oh and by the way, the smell will only get worse."

As if on cue, the moment she said that, she let a huge fart rip right on my trapped face. "How does that smell, Arnold?" she inquired, laughing hysterically. "Do you like the smell of my fart gas, you little geek? I'll fart right up your nose whenever the fuck I please." I still didn't answer, so she started bouncing up and down on my face. "I asked you a question, slave!" she insisted. Even if I had wanted to answer, there was no way I could have, with her smelly ass planted on my face. "Well, this is our first date" she said. "What, you don't kiss on the first date? What kind of gentleman are you? Don't be shy, Arnold. Go ahead and give me a kiss." I wasn't about to, so she started pressing all of her weight down onto my face. Now, I couldn't breathe at all! "You kiss my ass if you'd ever like to breathe again, Arnold" threatened Bridget. After a few minutes, I had no choice. I kissed her asshole, because I couldn't move my head enough to kiss anywhere else. "You call that a kiss??" she criticized me. "Kiss it like you mean it, boy!"

So I kissed her asshole repeatedly. In the middle of it, she forced another huge fart right into my mouth-so I tried to catch my breath, and I stopped kissing. "Did I say you could stop?" demanded Bridget. "As far as you're concerned, my farts should be reason enough to keep on kissing, you little wimp. So do it!" I had no choice but to obey. "Good boy," said Bridget. "Now that we've broken the ice on our first date, how about we move up a step into French-kissing? Come on Arnold, get that tongue up my butt!"

As soon as I felt her full weight on my face again, I forced my tongue out into her crack. "Go on, lick up and down my ass crack, slave" ordered Bridget. "This is the only sex you're good for, you total creep, so take advantage of it. Work that tongue into my ass, you fucking loser." I pushed my tongue into her rectum, tasting the foul remnants of her last bowel movement, but I had no choice. "Now push it as far as you can up my Scottish butt. Stretch it out as far as it will go, and then some" she demanded. I formed an "O" with my lips, and pushed my tongue as far as I could up her filthy, smelly ass. "You can get it up further than that, come on!" encouraged Bridget. "I'm not leaving here until I'm satisfied-so get it over with, slave!" So I extended my neck as far as I could and forced my tongue even further up. As soon as I did this, she let loose another huge fart right into my poor mouth. Bridget laughed wickedly and said, "Was that worth all the effort, Arnold? Don't worry though, there's more where that came from!" And she let loose yet another fart, as I pushed my tongue even further up her shitty rectum.

After two miserable hours of servicing her rear-end orally, and being forced to smell her farts all this time, she finally said "Well Arnold, I'm sorry to tell you this, but our date has to come to an end. You just can't seem to satisfy me well enough, so I'm afraid you're going to get dumped, you fucking sissy." She raised her ass about two inches above my face, but the smell of shit was still quite strong. "You mean you're finally letting me go?" I asked, incredulously. "Almost," responded Bridget. "I said you're getting dumped, you obnoxious, obtuse little moron! I HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP, AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT-RIGHT IN YOUR WIMPY TOILET MOUTH!! It's really an easy concept to understand, Arnold."

To Be Continued……†¦â€¦

Steven and Janet have been married for only 2 years now. About 6 months ago Steven impregnated his beautiful wife. Janet had long slender legs, a big 36c breast, and an ass so beutiful it makes you wanna cry. Now 6 months into her pregnancy Janet was feeling over emotional, depressed, and almost always angry. She blames Steven for doing this to her,although she really doesn't mean it. Her breasts have swelled to a wonderful 32D (Hey my story - her breasts will be as big as I like) and her ass is firm but now it's more like a mound of pure ass.
About 2 nights ago Steven and Janet had an argument when Janet farted under the covers while they were sleeping. The smell was putrid hell and forced them to leave the room. Upset for having to be disturbed from his sleep Steven yelled at his wife and in a fit of anger called her a Fat, Nasty, Farting Bitch. And told her from now on to keep her smelly ass to herself. Needless to say Janet wasn't too pleased with that statement.Then exactly the next day Steven went out to the local Barnes & Noble and purchased a book called The Pregnant Women's Guide To Farting, and presented it to his emotionally distressed wife,who took one look at it and became enraged at the audacity that he had. She swore that he would be sorry for that, AND HE WOULD!!!!!!
The next night at dinner Janet had cooked chili. Steven ate the chili but it never dawned on him what chili does to soemone's system. So now imagine your pregnant wife eating it. Steven had about 2 bowls of chili,while Janet had about 6, and a tall glass of orange juice to wash it all down with. Now I don't personally understand why orange juice tends to give pregnant women gas, and I don't think Steven did either.
That night around midnight while Steven was sleeping he was awoken by the stench of death, and as soon as he realized that smell was offensive his eyes began to water,and he became sick to his stomach. He tried to leave the room, but was suprised to find he couldn't. He suddenly became aware that he was handcuffed to the bed, and his his wife was sitting on his chest, aiming her sphincter canon directly at his nose through her tightly stretched flannel pants. He screamed at her, "Janet,What the HELL are you doing!?!?" His question was answered when a long hot fart blew itself directly in his direction,Pssssssssstttsss.
"Ahh", Janet said in a sigh of relief. "That one was waiting for you to wake up". "Janet,"Steven said now realizing what he was facing, "Baby please if you're thinking what I think you are, PLEASE,PLEASE Don't do it." Janet quickly replied, "What do you mean? This?" Bruuuump! Poopss Put put. "Ohhh, Excuse me.Where are my manners? My mother always told me I should share." And with that she removed her flannel pants,which were actually saving Steven by filtering some of the stench out,and sat with just her plain white cotton panties smack dead on his nose. She inhaled and......Pooooot,Brummmp Blllllbubplbb.Ahhhhhhhh! Ooooh. That chili is really kicking in. "Janet stop!" Steven said with tears in his eyes and repressing the need to cough and gag. His cries were answered with a quick Pooont,Plublplpl.Blooort Bloooort Plbbbbbbbb. "Ya know Steven that book you bought me told me, most pregnant women's number one cause of gas is spicy foods, such as the chili we had, and orange juice,which I had. Do you agree?" Plubpbpbpb Plubbbb Brpppppp Pooontssssssssssssssssssssssss.
A final hot airy fart singed Steven's nose hairs, leaving him coughing,and violently tearing up. Bluuuuuubbbbb. Plooooorp. Spkoooont Blaaap Blaaap Ptssssssssssssss. "No No NO! Janet STOP!!!!!!!!!" "Why should I? You're the reason I'm like this, You've humiliated me, with that stupid book, you yelled and you screamed at me, And come to think of it, You called me a BITCH!" Steven sensed the anger in his wife's voice and began to fear his wife like he had never feared any women before. He knew it was coming, and with that Janet released full force, No more pauses, No more talk, just all fart.............................................. Pbbbbbbbbbb,Blooooooorp,Blaaaaaapapbbbbb,Skpoooont ,Blub Blub Blub Blublubblubblbblublbpblbublbplb. Skreeeeeeeech Spooooooosh. Ptssssssssssssssssssssss Ptsssssssssssssssss Ptssssssssssssss.
Steven's cries were suddenly silenced when Janet sat full force on him,trapping his mouth unfortunately open. And Janet now enraged let out one last mighty earthquake, window shattering, paint peeling fart. Steven feared it,a s Janet's stomach started to gas, gurgle and bubble creating the monstrous fart, Fluft He felt a pre blast of pure sulfur,a preview of what was to come and then............. Brplplrplbulbublublbblubprlrprlpblr...BRAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAPPPP!! Janet's ass thunder rained down on his defenseless nostrils and open mouth until everything went black the last sounds he heard were a last BLUUUUUP BLUB, and the sound of his wife laughing.
The next morning Steven awoke to find his wife nowhere around, and he was still chained to the bed, he lay there for a minute or two until, BOOM the bedroom door was kicked open, and in walked Janet with a bowl of chili, and a glass of orange juice, saying "Good morning honey, I made you breakfast in bed, I've already eaten mine. But you better eat up cause you'll need you strength" she said, with a devilish grin on her face. Steven's eyes watered but not from a bad smell,He was now crying like a little baby begging his wife,NO MORE FARTING PLEASE!

Gassy Affair
by No Name on Tue Sep 15, 1998
As I was waking up I barely remembered what happened last night. I must have had the worst hangover in history. My blurry vision was starting to clear as I looked up and saw the most flabbiest ass in the world. Memory kicked in and I realized it was my wife.

"What is it dear?"I asked in a drone-like tone. "I have something for you."she said as she dropped that gelatin-like butt on my face.

The weight of her whole body was to much for my cranium. My head sank below the bed cushion. I heard grunting noises from my wife. Then it dawned on me. My wife is the Queen of ass gas. Me and my buddies have lost many times to her in farting contests. And man can she clear a room. Now I was getting a point-blank range of her power. The vibrations on my face were too much for me. It went directly in my nose. I screamed as loud as I could but the combination of my wife's huge ass and the volume of her flatulence, meant that I could barely hear myself.

She grabbed my hair and forced me in deeper. I thought I was going to go into her asshole and she fart me out but thank God for physics. She finally spoke and told me why this ASSault was taking place. "You dumbass came home late last night drunk as a skunk with HER!!" And with that her she emphasised it with one of her potent farts.

"C'mon in!"My wife called out from what I heard. Foot steps and she lifted
her ass so I could see my next tormentress. Julie is my mistress and she looked so pissed.

Sitting side saddle on my mushed nose she came second to my wife in the fart department. She let out sexual moans as she produced some loud, wet farts.
She got off my face and said"You bastard!" She grabbed my head with her
feet and keep it from moving away. This next fart had some punch to this one.

"I don't want to kill him. Yet. That one in close range would have knocked him out."Julie said. She sat on my face violently. I think she broke my nose.
"But when I think of what he's done I feel no remorse!"she said while blasting a long fart.

I wished for a broken nose at that point. I twisted my way out of that predicament, but fell victim to another one. My wife pounced on me and squeezed my head in her humungous thighs. A combination of smothering and choking.

My wife picked my up and tossed me over to Julie. Julie picks me up on her
shoulders facing her ass. "Hey watch this."Julie said. There I was dangling
and she farts in my face. I'm swinging like a pendulum from the force of her farts. Then I come crashing back into her firm ass just to be blown back away.

Julie dropped me like a sack of potatos and crush my neck in her vise-like grip.

"Get off I want to try something."My wife said. She jumped off the bed and
bellyflopped on me, crushing me in the carpet floor. She spread her legs to
open her bunghole cannon. Her butthole opened and blasted in my face. Both of our cheeks were flapping

My wife said"Oh by the way I have another suprise for you." She fired a second shot that knocked my head up. "Your wife and I found out that we were not the only ones. C'mon in Sasha!" Julie said. I looked up and saw Sasha. I tried to back up but slammed up the wall with her chest only.

She backed up and I fell to my knees. Sasha delivered a a hammerblow to my sternum.

Sasha had nothing to say as she sat on my face and shot fart after fart
in my face. Then she stuffed my face deeper with her muscular legs.

Julie squeezed my midsection with her steel thighs.

Sasha bounced on the side of my head with her muscular butt.
My wife laughing at my predicament. She left the room saying"I'll leave you all here to play!"

"I'll kill you!" "This'll teach ya!" That was all I heard from my two pissed-off mistresses.

"Sasha you take over."Julie says. "Fine I like to crush his head like a walnut!"Sasha says.

I could feel her solid thighs crushing my head. Out of the middle of nowhere she farts on the back of my head. She gathers all of her strength and jumps
while I'm still caught and she slams all of her weight on the back of my head.
Julie lands on my back and she twists my arms.

Sasha crushes my head even more.

"You know working together is fun."Julie says. "All this wrestling helps move more gas for me."Sasha says. "So tell me, stud, how are you taking the smell? It's like a breath of fresh air."Sasha says, laughing. Julie teamed up and squeezed my stomach and Sasha farted and crushed my skull. A double suffocation.

It was a powerful fart that burned off all of my nose hair.
"Keep on crushing Sasha."Julie said. She let go of my sides and sat on the
top of Sasha's leg to add weight to the scissors. To add to the humiliation
Julie let out a sputtering fart. She oohed and aahed as it flowed.

Sasha let go for a second and I full took that time to enjoy fresh air. I rolled
off and crawled my way out of the room but in my weak condition I was just a pathetic sight. Julie grabbed my ankles and dragged me the the sofa, where

she proceeded to bounce repeatedly on my chest with her ass. She repeated
it several times. The wind was knocked out of me. "This is the ass bomb."Julie says.

"Stop bouncing on the furniture!"my wife said. "Sorry. It was for a good cause."Julie says. They all laughed at the joke. She bounced one more time and I let out a little fart. Then they laugh at my squeak. "You call that a fart!"Julie said as she mounted my face and dropped a real ass bomb.

Julie picked me up and threw me on the bed. Sasha followed through with a full body splash.

She crushed down and farted more on me. I blurted out I was sorry but that
had no effect on them.