PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice with new girl

Vector
8th September 2010, 08:22 PM
So I'm dating this new chick. She's very cute, and my type of look/body style. She's already VERY much into me, I could tell. Texting, calling me, wanting to see me, very flirty, and we already made out in the car on the first date. During the first date she was questioning my preferences, so I brought up how I don't like "prissy" women. So she was like "describe prissy." So instead of using the fart example I used the burp example. I said "let's say me and you were drinking beers at home and you had to burp, would you? I was not happy with my answer fellas...

She said "noooo" I couldn't do that. She tells me "I never even heard my mom fart once in my life!" Then she proceeds to tell me how she went camping over the weekend with friends and inside her tent of 3 girls, the other 2 girls were farting at night. She was like "that's disgusting, I couldn't do that!" Anyhow, I said, you can't even fart around your girlfriends? Then I brought up farting around a man, and she was like "no, I could never do that....that's disgusting." (with that shriveled forehead disgust look on her face) She never farted around her ex-boyfriend and says she only does that in the bathroom...

Now, I don't know what to do! How can I get this girl to fart around me? She's already coming from a bad start. This doesn't look good! Anyhow, she's very pretty with a nice curvy ass that I would love to sniff the farts out of. I can just picture her reaction if and when I ever tell her about my fetish. She'll be one of those girls that would probably freak out and think I'm sick in the head or something... any ideas?

fartballs
8th September 2010, 08:51 PM
sounds like you might be screwed here. If yall are together for a long time..she might let one slip in front of you...but the chances of her purposely blasting one under the covers are pretty slim, it seems. How long have yall been together?.... but if all else fails..you can try this scheme....

mind you...this is very sketchy...

First...sabatoge your toilet so it doesnt flush. Invite her over for dinner, and to stay the night. Slip her some laxative in her drink....eventually..she will have to crap in your toilet...but then when she realizes she cant flush it...she will be VERY embarresed.....then comfort her, and let her know you dont care and laugh it off.....and fix the toilet problem. After she realizes that she basically just exploded in your toilet and you know about it...she might be more comfortable farting in front of you....

just a thought...very risky though...

beast19864
9th September 2010, 12:04 AM
Give it some time mate, don't worry. Just rip some farts yourself when you are in her area, and tell thats its just normal and naturally to fart. Tust keep trying bit by bit, so she really knows you don't mind if she lets one go. You better don't want her to fart within a few weeks... Take some months for it. For me it took half a year twice...but it works ;). You just need to be patient.

Today
9th September 2010, 01:11 AM
Tell her about your fetish! She just might come around! :)

1313Jr.1313
9th September 2010, 07:21 AM
i've got to go with today on this one... tell her today... um... yeah.

hiyadave
9th September 2010, 06:20 PM
Just put the fetish on the back burner for now. It's not the most important thing in a new relationship. Just keep it going, enjoy your time with her and, when it's appropriate, satisfy her every fantasy. If she's as in to you as you say she is, eventually she'll be desperate to return the favour.

Vector
10th September 2010, 07:54 PM
I think I'm going to give it some time before I mention it to her. I'm definitely not going to tell her right away. We already had sex the other night, she loved it and she's begging me for more! If she only knew how much better the sex would be if she would let me smell her sexy farts!!!

Vector
28th September 2010, 07:04 PM
So i finally told her! It's funny how it happened. I kept hinting around that there was this "thing" that drove me crazy, that I wanted her to do. I eventually told her it was a fetish. We were on the phone for a long time and she was practically begging me to tell her. I said "not over the phone, I'll tell you in person." Giving her time to ponder her thoughts was a great thing. That next night I took her to the movies. I told her later than night after the movie and her reaction wasn't that bad at all! She actually thought it was going to be something sicker like me peeing in her mouth or something she said. So in a way, it was a relief for her since she thought it was something really disgusting. Within 15 minutes of telling her, she started complaining about stomach pain and that she had gas, however no farts. It's amazing the privileges you gain access to once you've slept with a woman. My advice is to tell her about your fetish AFTER you've already had sex with her, because theoretically, once you have sex with a woman, you're a citizen of her domain and you have access to a LOT more stuff. Long story short, she's been trying to fart around me but hasn't been able to. She says that she's never farted around anybody EVER, and it's hard for her, even though she wants to! She's upset at herself for not being able to fart yet for me, because she's excited to see how great the sex is going to be. (I really beefed up the part about how it turns me into an aggressive sexual deviant in the bedroom.) She says that she only farts when she has to pee. I asked her "what about in the morning, or in the car, or alone at night in your bed?" She said she can't.... which I find to be total bullshit. What do you guys think?

Today
28th September 2010, 07:41 PM
So i finally told her! It's funny how it happened. I kept hinting around that there was this "thing" that drove me crazy, that I wanted her to do. I eventually told her it was a fetish. We were on the phone for a long time and she was practically begging me to tell her. I said "not over the phone, I'll tell you in person." Giving her time to ponder her thoughts was a great thing. That next night I took her to the movies. I told her later than night after the movie and her reaction wasn't that bad at all! She actually thought it was going to be something sicker like me peeing in her mouth or something she said. So in a way, it was a relief for her since she thought it was something really disgusting. Within 15 minutes of telling her, she started complaining about stomach pain and that she had gas, however no farts. It's amazing the privileges you gain access to once you've slept with a woman. My advice is to tell her about your fetish AFTER you've already had sex with her, because theoretically, once you have sex with a woman, you're a citizen of her domain and you have access to a LOT more stuff. Long story short, she's been trying to fart around me but hasn't been able to. She says that she's never farted around anybody EVER, and it's hard for her, even though she wants to! She's upset at herself for not being able to fart yet for me, because she's excited to see how great the sex is going to be. (I really beefed up the part about how it turns me into an aggressive sexual deviant in the bedroom.) She says that she only farts when she has to pee. I asked her "what about in the morning, or in the car, or alone at night in your bed?" She said she can't.... which I find to be total bullshit. What do you guys think?

First off, congratulations! It's always good to hear when it works out for couples!

I know this may be unbelievable but I don't think it's bullshit, I believe she's being honest! She's really going out of her niche to fart for you. She's probably never had gas for that matter. If you don't fart in general you won't be very good at it. I didn't really start farting until I turned 18. Before then, I hardly ever farted, except when I had to use the bathroom badly and even still that was pretty rare. I never farted in the morning or had been really gassy.

I'm sure she probably doesn't really... uh... know how to fart. I know that sounds stupid and downright impossible, but that's the best way I can say it. I can vouch for her. Maybe you should try to find what gives her gas. Really bad gas, as in hot and a little painful, ALWAYS has to be pushed out. She'll have to fart then.