PDA

View Full Version : When did you all develop the fetish?

fartslave09
5th September 2010, 07:06 PM
Now I'm not sure if there has been a post about how your fart fetish started, but then again I wouldn't put anything pass it. Well I first started getting into this fetish when I was between 17-18yrs old. There was this girl who was in my History class during my junior year of High School, and she ended up being my prom date. We did sexual things to each other on the night of the prom, but we did not have sex at all. She told me I had to wait a whole year in order to have sex with her. So then my senior year starts, and somehow she ended up being my prom date again and she said we were going to have sex this time. So when we talked on the phone about it, she would tell me that she is going to put her coochie on my nose, and her bootyhole on my lips, then fart! At first I was like eww, but then again it was a turn on because I have never heard a girl say that she was going to fart on me. So everyday we talked on the phone she always joked about farting in my face and in my mouth! I would always tell her that she is hella nasty and I bet that her farts stink really bad. So one day we were on the phone and out of nowhere, I hear this loud rumbling noise sounding like a pack of fire crackers, and then she started laughing so hard because she had farted over the phone. I laughed as well and I was also turned on by this. So we go to the prom and we have sex in the back of an SUV and I am hitting her from the back, and suddenly she farts! It was loud and it did not stink; it had a sweet smell and it was not a pussy fart! So we both laughed but continued to fuck until we reached our orgasms. So the next time we had sex, I finally had the chance to lick her ass and I told her to fart while I am doing it, and she would not do it. I tried my hardest to get her to fart by sticking my tongue deeper in her ass, and even blowing air up her asshole but it didn't work. I was dissapointed but I got over it. She would always fart in the car or while we are laying on the bed together, but not while I am worshiping her ass. She really turned me on with the farting but she would never satisfy my fetish that she helped me develop. Although I have had plenty of girls to fart on my face and in my mouth, I just feel that my fart fetish is incomplete because it never happened with her. She has an unbelievable ass that most guys would die for, and it smells so good and taste good as well. I wish I had a pic of her ass to share with you all but I'm sure I have some old ones stashed away. Well my fetish is here to stay, but I still blame her for getting me turned on to farts. She moved away to Jacksonville back in 06 and before she left, she let me lick her asshole and I kept begging her to fart for me but she would not do it. I just don't understand why she wouldn't satisfy my request when she knew that turned me on. It was her idea from the start and I did my best to make her feel comfortable. Oh well on to the next one. Feel free to tell me what you all think and share your stories as well! Take care!!!

arseworshipper
6th September 2010, 04:13 AM
I think I've always had it since I started developing libido, I started fantasising about girls' asses when I was 11.

I think I only really properly realised I had a fart fetish when some girl let one go next to me in the computer room. She was wearing really tight black trousers and she had a really big squidgy ass. She was also bending over helping this other girl on the computer. I was so turned on by it I felt a sort of sickness in my stomach for the rest of the day and couldn't stop thinking about it.

So I think I thought about girls farts before that but this situation definitely etched into my mind that I definitely had a fart fetish. Really my main fantasy before this was tight trousers or imagining myself really tiny and being dominated by a girl's ass.

fartslave09
6th September 2010, 05:52 AM
Well I have always fantasized about girls asses as well and I started around your age as well my friend! lol but I especially love girls with round plump asses. I have always been an ass man and that will never change. Hell my uncles were all lovers of females fat asses as well so it's safe to say that the males in my family are ass fanatics!

I never thought I would develop a fart fetish out of all the fetishes there are to explore. To be honest, I feel there are a lot of males who are turned on about girls farts, but they are afraid to admit it, and some struggle to tell their girlfriends, fuck buddies, etc. about their fetish. Besides my prom date, I have experienced this fetish with other girls, and I was afraid to tell them at first because I thought they would be turned off and think I was a total wierdo. However, you will be surprised to know that there are a lot of women who like to try new things and are open to new ideas. They may laugh at the idea of your fart fetish, but I guarantee you that you will leave them thinking about it, and they will be more curios about trying it!

Mudofale
6th September 2010, 06:11 AM
I didn't start fantasizing about asses till I was like 13, but I first realised I liked when girls fart I was like 8, I was at with my mom getting toys (massive deal at that age lol) and some lady who had to be in her upper 20's was putting Lego boxes on the shelf, thought no one was around so she let this sorta quiet but bubbly fart go. It smelled like rotten ages, made my stomach feel all butterfly like and from then on I loved when women farted.

Hannibal2k
6th September 2010, 11:54 AM
For me it all started during my first school days. At this time it happens while fighting arround with other guys and I remember that I liked that. Later when I was 10 or 11 and my sexual orientation began I realized my fetish for that kind of sexuality with women. A very giant leap did my sister for me. At that age we used to fight for everything and she was two and a half year older than me. Everytime we battled she ended up on my chest ort stomach. One day she started to push. Never forget that feeling. I realized that she was doing something and suddenly I felt this "brap" on my stomach and saw my sisters bright eyes laughing. She then waved the smell towards my face and well, I was quite turned on by that. From that day, I was around 10, until when I was 16 we used to play that game. Of course she did always win. Sometimes she sitted me for hours. When she had to fart she turned around and sat on my face and I loved it. But she always thought I hate it. Never forget that smell of rotten onions and pea-soup through cut off jeans. During these years my younger cousine also loved to sit on me and sometimes let a fart rip straight on me. These were the best years in my life with this fetish. Later When i was 17 I had the last real moments to remember. My girlfriend loved to sit on me during watching television or using the pc. She was a great farter, she used to lean to one side and let it all out. Great days, great time but too long ago. Miss these days.

cocout2003
6th September 2010, 04:56 PM
i think i developed this fetish when i was like 17 and this all started when i was at one of girl friends house and she was 2 months older than me and one time we were just watching a movie and she just let off an airy fart and she asked me to smell it and i did and phew did it stink and i liked it lol and ever since that happened everytime we hung out she would ask me if i wanted her to fart on me and of course im not gonna pass up the opportunity. So she actually surprised me when the first time she sat on my chest and she took her panties off and she told me to spread her cheeks and she farted for like 4 seconds long and it was airy and ohh my godd it smelled so bad.. i absolutely loved it.. but it happened so long ago and i miss those days :(

beneathyou431
6th September 2010, 05:06 PM
I'd have to say the fetish was dormant since I was about 8. The thought of a woman farting always intrigued me. The fetish didn't start until I was about 14. Once I realized my chances of getting a girl to fart for me, I ended up backing off the fetish for a bit. Then came the discovery of Alice, Simone, and Carly. After I saw the clips of those girls, I started the 6 year search of a girl that would fart for me. Luckily I found her.

mephistofele
6th September 2010, 07:35 PM
wow hannibal you had a wonderful experience...
can you share all of your stories with us ??? please

mark78
6th September 2010, 08:21 PM
I always had a ass fetish but and paticularly found mature dominant ladies the ones who flicked my switch. I also stumbled across alice about 10 years ago in a dom video from fetishfad(farts on the internet was very rare then)and the one where she wwore a straw hat and jean shorts. She was blowing bassy farts

Kenreef
7th September 2010, 11:45 PM
3 years old... 1984

Gobills12321
9th September 2010, 05:33 AM
when i was 13 i had sort of similar experience of hannibal i recently got in trouble and had to be babysat by my cousin ashley that was one night i will never forget. I've posted the hole story on Mistressdestiny.com/forums and if anyone is interested i'l try and find it on there and paste it on here

1313Jr.1313
9th September 2010, 07:10 AM
please do. i love hearing about real fart experiences.

Hannibal2k
9th September 2010, 04:37 PM
Well there, if you wanna hear some of them I will try to write them down. Because of the years of beeing a fart slave many happenings were a bit like the other. For example when my sister and I watched TV. But I will write down some of them. But I need a bit time.

Greets

afangorn
9th September 2010, 06:14 PM
thanks Dillweed and Hannibal, stories are always awesome.

For me I always had a fascination with women farting, and it ended up naturally flowing into fantasies about it when I started hitting puberty. No great story here unfortunately

fartslave09
9th September 2010, 07:39 PM
wow man I think you started before all of us even knew what farting was! lol

kelljiro
10th September 2010, 01:21 AM
when i was 13 this girl was sitting on my lap and farted really loud and it made my cock hard and she got up and walked away laughing, it smelled really bad like pure shit ever since i was turned by the raunchiness of the female species

Gobills12321
10th September 2010, 02:53 AM
yeah i will post it im just gonna copy and paste it so its a bit lengthy do to the detail i tryed throwin in and yeah hannibal i would love to hear your experiences too anyway heres mine.........

i was 13 and my parents were going out i recently got in trouble so they wanted my cousin to come over and baby sit. they were going to the worlds largest disco (a funraiser disco dance) and had a room over night in a hotel. my cousin's name is ashley she was 16 at the time and pretty attractive about 5ft 8 140lbs not to sound weird but good looking and to say the least had a very nice butt and nice thighs and legs. she was nice to all my aunts and uncles, pretty much adults in general but when it came to her younger cousins and siblings she had a bitchy side to her that i will never forget about that night. so my parents left at about 5 pm on that friday afternoon and ash was suppose to come over at around 6 because she had basketball after school. i was pretty nervous to spend the night at my house with her because we're a semi close family but not that close we only see each other about once every 2 months if that. so anyway she came over at around 630ish. i could tell she didnt shower after practice because her hair was up and kinda greesy and was wearing leggings and a b-ball tee shirt. every thing was going fine my dad left us money to get food and stuff so we ordered some food and waited for it too come. she told me it would take about 45 minutes for them to deliver it and wanted to know if i wanted to wrestle to pass the time. i of course accepted telling her i was going to win. so we moved some chairs outta the way and started. we were rolling around and i actually got on top of her for a quick second but me being stupid and cocky i pulled her hair. she got so pissed and threw me down and sat on my chest (stradled my chest) holding my arms down by my side. after i realized i had no chance i told her to let me up she said "i dont think so not until you say sorry for pulling my hair" i said "no it was funny" so she's like wrong answear backed up and put her arse right on my face she literally grabbed my hair and pulled my face in her butt and asked how i liked it. i kept begging for her to get up any time she lifted her butt up but she told me she was staying there until the delivery guy came. so i had to lay there for roughly 30-40 minutes smelling her butt which smelled so much from not showerin all day. IT WAS AMAZING. but it got much better. the guy came delivered our subs and i still havent said sorry. we were eating the subs in silence when we were finishing up i said man that was good and she looked at me and said say your sorry or face the consequenses. i said no i'm going to go watch the hockey game. that was not happenin as soon as i got in the living room i ended up on the floor so quick in yet the same position only this time she just ate really greasy food. i was telling her to get off get off get off, and to shut me up she planted her butt right on my face with my nose up her smelly crack. all i could hear her say was you should have said sorry hahaha... as a low warm rumble of gas hissed from her butt and up my nose it smelled awful. she was just so much bigger and stronger that i had no choice but to smell it. after another sbd she leaned forward and asked me if i liked the smell i shook my head no and said sorry for pullin her hair. she said thanks but to my surprise didnt get up after a minute i said you going to get up and she said no i told you you were going to face the consequenses so i hope you like the smell of my butt and farts cuz i got another one coming and as she said that she slid her butt down with my nose in her crack and farted so loud it was honestly something i never new could come out of any girl. and the smell was just as bad as the 2 ones earlyer she just laughed and told me to sniff it as hard as i could or she'd sit there the hole night. so i was forced to sniff that one and another one and the last one before she farted she slid her leggings down and was wereing pink cotton panties that covered her hole butt. she told me she would get up as long as i smelled it through her panties for 2 minutes. i had to accept because i didnt want her thinking i liked it and wanted her to keep going. so she planted her panty covered ass on my face and farted a long warm smelly fart and made me smell it for 2 minutes (she counted out) and got up pulled her leggings up and said we weren't watching hockey that she would have the remote.

Gobills12321
10th September 2010, 02:59 AM
heres the rest of the night...........well the rest of the night was pretty much me doin what ever she said. she threatened to tell my family what she did to me which i wasnt going to put my self through that kind of embarrassment. she told me if she told me to do something from now on that i should do it or else she'l sit on me again or tell the family so i was pretty much stuck with being her servent for the night (not that she ever said that she just said i had to do what she said )or possibly when ever i would see her after that night. so she started off by tellin me to get her a drink while she lay on the couch and watch some tv. she than told me to rub her feet with her socks off which stunk because her feet were sticky and sweaty and smelly she didnt actually make me smell them but every oncee in a while i would get a wiff of it after i took her socks off. than while i was rubbing about 5 minutes in she said to put my face in her but i said why and she said we had a deal so do it and of course she had another long and warm fart not really that loud but pretty long maybe 3 seconds. she told me to sniff it up and as soon as she asked how it smelled it hit her and she said oh wow sure sucks to be u! i just moaned like i was in agony. after about a minute i continued with her feet for around ten more minutes when she had another sbd that she made me smell. it was gettin late and i was wonderin what we were gonna do about sleeping so i decideed to ask she said we would just sleep on the floor so she made me go get blankets so i set up kinda like a little bed almost with blankets and pillows and all that while ashley was in the bathroom. she came out from brushing her teeth and changing in to real thin pink pajama bottoms and a sweat shirt. the pants were kinda tight which made her butt look big so anyway she said that the bed looked fine and that i'd have to give her a back massage before we go to sleep but before she layed down i was sitting and she walked over and shoved my face in her butt and farted and said breath it in after about 20 seconds she said ok kiss it after a did she said good boy and layed down for her massage. i rubbed her back for roughly 15 minutes with out any farts i thought i was in the clear so she said ok now you have to lay with your face next to my butt incase i have to fart anymore and your not allowed to come back up so she covored me up under a blanket while she lay on her side with my face next to her butt it started gettin real warm and her butt alone was smelly being that close to it than she started farting again in about 15 minutes or so she let out about 4 or 5 not that big but really smelly and warm. another 5 minutes went by and i thought to my self shes gotta be a sleep and just than she farts again i didnt really no if u could fart while sleeping so i just layed there and took it the next thing i no i woke up. i actually slept there not right next to her butt anymore cuz obviously we rolled around but i stayed down there the hole night the next mourning i had to make her breakfast and she made me smell another 4 - 5 farts before my parents came home it was a pretty amazing night not for me back than because i didnt really no yet that i liked it but i can tell you one thing that deffianlly put a start to it. after that when ever she'd see me if she got me alone she'd fart on me or make me give her foot rubs and that thank god she never told anyone but too bad that all came to an end after about a year when she went to college and i rarely saw her. still a pretty amazing experience

http://thefartgirls.com/forums/images/tulip/misc/progress.gif

fartslave09
10th September 2010, 03:30 AM
What an amazing story....I wish I had experienced this when I was young. None of my cousins ever farted around me but I can tell you that I wish my brother girlfriends had done this to me back then because everyone of his girlfriends had a nice plump ass! Now that you are older, have you had contact with her lately?

Gobills12321
11th September 2010, 05:10 AM
i see her but she doesnt do it anymore cuz im 18 going on 19 in a week but she used to get me good i miss those days so much its not even funny

1313Jr.1313
12th September 2010, 06:09 PM
doubtful that it is because of the psychological reason you stated simply because it seems you already had an obsession with farts before that.

pigman
12th September 2010, 06:12 PM
i was ten, in school this girl i had a major crush on let rip one of the loudest farts i had ever heard. i got turned on by it, dont really know why. i eventually started hanging out with her in middle school and it turned out that she farted 24/7! it was awesome, but then i moved after 8th grade.

Hannibal2k
12th September 2010, 11:58 PM
As demanded I like to share one of my first stories in my life. I was was at the age of 9 or 10. Me and my sister were watching TV in the livingroom while our parents where out on theatre. I think we watched one of those old James Bond Films of the late 70s. I was lying on the ground and she was sitting in the seat behind me. I had the remote and so I sometimes switched during the comercials. Suddenly she attacked me from the back (she never did that like that before). She jumped on me and sat on my chest backwards. So I only watched at her back. She told me to handle out the remote or she would stay there all the evening. I said: " never ever, I have the remote and I decide what we are watching." So she said "ok then I stay here!" She then started to tickle me to get in command of the remote. But I idnt´t want to let her win so I covered the remote under my back. She then said "Ok, then you will be my seat as long as you give me the remote. You are very comfortable!" She leant back towards the seat behind me and I was burried under her body. After a few minutes I surrendered because she was t heavy and I wanted to watch the film. So I gave her the remote in hope she would release me. But the only thing she did was to turn arround again lean forward to my knees and set them up to an angle that she could lean on. "I said you will be my seat tonight. So stay still." *she laughed
I think at this age she was nearly 10 kilos heavier than me. Not fat a normal body for a girl at the age of twelve. She wear a white pair of cotton tights. So her ass and her cheak-bones lasted really hard on my stomach. Suddenly I felt a kind of pressure I never really felt that way before. I mean she was sitting for ten minutes now but there is something different. Something was going on under her ass. Suddenly I got the answer a long babbeling fart pushed out of her as. I felt the warm wind on my stomach and the rumbeling vibrations that were pushing against the skin of my stomach. My sister started to laugh "Sorry! But I also fart on the seat and you are my seat now." She looked back at my face and waved the fumes towards my face. "How do you like it!?" Is said that it smelled absolutely disgusting. But that was a lie. This fart had really turned me on. I mean I was 9 years old I couldn´t really immagine what that means "To be turned on by something!" But this litle fart had touched me in a kind of way that irritated me. My dick was swollen and I didn´t want my sister to recognize that. So I angled my knees a bit more. I was far away from the wish to escape the place I was "arrested". I just waited for more farts to come out of my sister.

A few minutes after the first real fart on me she suddenly lifted her ass up looked over her right shoulder and said "Now you better hold your breath!" and slipped back with her towards my face. She sat back and my nose was completly covered by the white cotton of her tights. The smell was absolutely delicous. I tried to find out if there was anything left of the first fart. But the butt simply smelled like butt. My nose was deep up her ass and it wasnt really uncomfortable because she didn´t relax in full weight. But suddenly I realized that she was trying to fart again. There was this pushing of her muscle that pushed against my nose and my face. Then a very silent one came out with a "shhhhh" my nose felt warm and it stank absolutely horrible. But anyway I liked this stank I liked it that much that my excitement was getting stronger and stronger. My sister laughed and did not even try to let me breath fresh air. She leant back and gave me a lot more of these farts that evening. Until that evening I tried as much as I can to have my face burried under her ass. I was addicted to that, I still addicted today. If my sister would ask me now (20 years later) I would do anything she wants to fart on me.

This was the very first happening with my sister. Of corse there where much, much more during the years. If I have some time I will write down some more of my quite alot experiences.

mephistofele
15th September 2010, 09:29 AM
great story i love the real ones..
tell us....did she ever fart on your lips,mouth or ear ??

gemiwine
16th September 2010, 07:48 AM
I was 5

slimmy
17th September 2010, 12:55 AM
I was probably in elementary school and when I was 12-17 yrs old, that's when it was full blown (pardon the pun). Girls asses in general I'm fascinated with, the look, the smell before they fart, and what comes out. But the weirdest part tho, I love to see girls or hear girls fart but I had girlfriends fart around me and I found the smell to be too repulsive and I had a Portuguese girl that loved to let em rip and she had such a round booty but I couldnt handle the smell.

Gobills12321
17th September 2010, 02:35 AM
awesome story hannibal really hope you post some more i wood but mine were always short she never really sat on my face again she would just make me like get on my knees and sniff it for a minute or two if we were alone at gatherings or that

Hannibal2k
21st September 2010, 10:25 AM
Hey at all. I can only tell you that she nearly farted everywhere on my body during my youth. That includes mouth, lips and ear.
I remember one time when we were sitting in our dining-room. She called me to lay my head on her seat. When I did she quickly sat down on my ear and started to phone with a friend of her. During the phonecall she farted several times in my ear and remained sitting in fullweight. The best thing for me was that she mentioned my situation to her friend. "I´m sitting on my brother and relax a bit!" Of corse she didn´t mention that she abuses me as a fart pillow.:-) That was really great because the farts were much louder directly into my ear than the normal ones into my face.

There are plenty more little stories like that. I will tell you some more soon.

justice
21st September 2010, 03:37 PM
I didn't get into the fart fetish until I was 20 years old. I always loved big shapely asses from my early teens. When I was 20 and trying new things with my girlfriend we tried 69 and I dont know about you guys but thats awesome because when ur tongue is on her pussy your nose is pretty much in her asshole and my girlfriends ass smelled amazing. After that that I always wanted to smell her farts and she gave it to me one night she said her stomach was hurting all day so we didn't have sex and tried to go to sleep early and since it was kinda cold we were covered up with the blanket and she let loose under there and at first I felt like running and then I started liking it more and more. After that she would fart around me all the time and I loved it. I miss those days.

mephistofele
27th September 2010, 12:41 PM
hey hannibal no more stories ??

jerry220
27th September 2010, 10:01 PM
I actually started in 9th grade, when I saw some special on the discovery channel or some channel like it on namio harukawa. And obviously my hormones are raging at that time so since the title was like sexual desires of early japan, I decided it was a good idea to check it out.(it might be the title, not sure cuz it was 6 years ago.) anyways, it showed some footfetish photos from namio harukawa and explained why he made pictures like that and his feelings toward how he thinks men should be treated by women. So i decided after that I would check out his other pictures by googling his name and found the motherload of facesitting pictures by him. I was in awe and I liked them so then it turned into facesitting videos, then soon after that I found fetishpal and started searching around the other fetishes before they took it down and then I got into face farting going into my sophmore year. So yeah, it went from facesitting to facefarting.

Hades01
28th September 2010, 12:29 AM
I remember watching the Howard Stern New Year's Eve ppv special years ago. And they had one girl sitting on a toilet smoking a cigarette, then she lifts her leg and farts really loud. I remember thinking how awesome it was to see a hot girl doing something she "shouldn't" be. :) I wish somebody could find clips from that. I think later one, another girl lit a fart.

bandersnatch
28th September 2010, 11:48 AM
Can't say I have a particularly interesting origin story... I've just always had a liking for female odours that are generally considered unpleasant, and I started fantasizing around puberty about being dominated and 'forced' to smell them, and that just naturally included farts.. but no, can't pinpoint an exact moment.

Toronto29
28th September 2010, 05:25 PM
Early on in life it was always a fantasy - I always thought there would be this mystery woman ...who got gas from eating strawberries and farting in the bathtub...I remember that was an early fantasy, it was pretty hot -- and my fetish for female farts kind of blossomed from there.

mephistofele
4th October 2010, 10:29 AM
i developed this fetish years ago, i was 18 i think and i make a bet with a friend of mine(girl of course)
i don't remember exactly the bet but i remember that the winner can do anything to the loser for the evening.....she forced me to kiss her feet a lot and she farted on my face 2 times....one on my head and a huge one on my ear...everyone laughed loud at me but i got exited

beezo
5th October 2010, 01:57 AM
Mine started from when I was reasonibly young bout 8 onwards maybe. i remember i use to fancy my best mates sister and i remember seeing her fart a couple times and wafting the smell towards my mate or one time when she farted and then stuck her butt in my mates face and she even pointed her butt at me and asked if i wanted to smell it but i was young and didn't have the guts. Another one was when we were playing truth or dare and my mate was dared to smell her butt but when he went in she let out a loud fart right in his face and i was next to her and got to smell it which i found great.
I Had alot of things happen when I was young with girls farting so i guess this fetish was inevitable really. I had a friend from school this girl who lived next door and she would always fart around me i trired getting her to fart in my face but she never really did but her farts often stunk she would often say when she farted that something died in her butt.
Finally my sister had alot of girlfriends and one time her tall friend's butt was at head height and she use to joke bout farting in my face if i was behind her, another one once farted right in font of me when she was lying down and asked me to come smell it but again i was young and nervous. except for one time where another friend of hers was wearing tight bright green leggins and she said if i smell her fart she would give me two pounds, so i put my face behind her but instead she said it had to be right in there so she literally put her hand on my head and pushed it into her butt and she was constantly giggling and fianlly let out a little fart but it stunk like rotten eggs and she kept me in there for a little while untill she let go and carried on laughing and she never paid me and at the time i wasent to keen on her fart either it did really smell i guess my fetish was in the early stages.

Gobills12321
5th October 2010, 04:19 AM
beezo those are awesome stories if u got any more please do share

beezo
6th October 2010, 11:35 PM
Thanks Dillweed, I have been very fortunate with the experiences I have had thats for sure, I just wish when I was younger I had smelled those girls butts when I had the chance, but at that young age i had no idea what a fetish was or even tho i was excited i didden't really know it was anything sexual in those feelings. All of these experiences where over a bout an 5 year period i'd say so they were pretty spread out but that just made them all the more memorable.

Also Dilweed if you check out my other thread bout current experiences with my present girlfriend I will be adding more stories to that very soon too if your interested.

Gobills12321
9th October 2010, 06:07 AM
thanks yeah real true experience stories are always the best i love hearing about them and yes i'l be sure to check out your new stories your gonna post

mephistofele
12th October 2010, 04:03 PM
i am still waiting for hannibal stories...:(

djflyry247
13th October 2010, 09:07 AM
i am still waiting for hannibal stories...:(
i know lol

phirate
13th October 2010, 09:40 AM
I actually have no idea lol

Hannibal2k
14th October 2010, 09:14 PM
I´m happy that you like my stories but please be patient, I have to be in the mood to write down a story. I dont´t want to invent I want to remember and tell it to you. At the moment I´m starting a new job so I have not that much time in the evenings. Lets see at the weekend.

Greets

suspect09
15th October 2010, 01:48 AM
My earliest memory was age 7 or 8, looking at fart fiction on the internet. That really set it off I suppose. Back then I had dialup so in retrospect it really feels like the stone age.

BlueConstant
15th October 2010, 02:35 AM
the earliest memory i have was when i was 12-14 i saw an infomercial for a hidden camera prank show. their opening prank was a pretty girl sitting next to people on a bus bench and farting on them, ending with the girl blowing a fart in another girl's face before leaving to fart on people in a train station.. then there was the fart fiction and poetry library, i've been hooked ever since, with regular supplements from here and the ever updating 'holy grail of farts"

djflyry247
22nd October 2010, 02:28 AM
hannibal come back!

Gobills12321
25th October 2010, 03:39 AM
he'l come i hope i cant wait for him too either

djflyry247
29th October 2010, 06:42 AM
come back!

Vector
29th October 2010, 08:52 PM
I had a cousin in the family that wasn't really my cousin. She was my mothers best friends daughter and out of respect I called them Aunt "blank" and cousin "blank." She was 5 years older than me. At around 7-8 years old one night their family came over to visit. I don't remember too much as this was so many years ago, it's vague in my memory. The parents used to play cards in the dining room, and we used to play games in the living room, probably a bunch of some stupid kiddy games. On this particular night my "cousin" got a bad case of gas. Apparently it was funny to her and she couldn't stop farting. Every time she farted she would laugh like it was no big deal. I remember she farted at least 15-20 times in my presence throughout the night. I don't remember it "turning me on." However, I was fascinated by this occurrence. Every time she farted I would discreetly try and smell her butt. A few instances she farted and would turn around to do something and I remember putting my face as close as I could to her ass without touching it, just to smell her farts. Luckily, she didn't catch me doing this, and I loved the fact of sniffing her butt without her knowing...I'm so glad she didn't catch me. They smelled pretty rank from what I remember, but I did get to sniff her butt several times after she farted and they were ripe! I guess my fascination started from that point on.

mephistofele
23rd November 2010, 10:59 AM
great story vector :)

djflyry247
24th November 2010, 08:57 AM
tell us more mon

fartslave09
24th November 2010, 09:27 AM
I honestly didn't think this post would have this many stories and I just want to thank everyone for their contributions. Majority of the stories I've read are great and I look forward to reading more! I think we should take everyone's story, make it into a book, get it published, and the tittle will be...."The Art of the Fart" or "The Art of Farting" Just food for thought! Would it be up for the best-seller? who knows lol

fartboi
24th November 2010, 09:35 AM
Well ive had my fetish for almost 11 yrs... (dont believe the birthday im not really that old). When i was 8 i remember there was this girl that had this bowel disorder so she would fart constantly in class, now i was just kinda like "thats interesting" type of look, i was young. Then as i got older, one of my good friends used to rip bubbly farts when it was just her & i (or her & me / me & her). That's when i actually was looking at it like "wow this is really arousing." THEN i discovered youtube. O.....M......G... the things on the early YT would blow this new ish out the water. From YT i went to google, because i thought i was the only person that liked this sort of thing. That's when it led me here, and it has been gravy ever since. Im single for right now, im talking to a woman that seems interesting (not in the fetish just in general) so we'll see where that goes.

1313Jr.1313
24th November 2010, 11:45 AM
good luck with the girl you're talking to.

hunterbutt69
25th November 2010, 02:30 AM
It's kind of hard for me to figure out how and why I got this fetish. As far back as I can remember, I've always had a bit of an obsession with farts. Of course, when I was a little kid, it was more of a humor thing instead of a fetish thing and I just thought it was funny. Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that a couple of my female cousins used to fart around me all the time when I was little. One of them still does only instead of turning me on it just feels kind of weird to me when she does it lol. She has a kid that's around two years old or so and once I even saw her fart on him once or twice. It kind of makes me wonder if he's going to get this fetish.

That's hot, it's my fav aspect of my fart fetish. I love when women fart just to be rude or playful, not trying to be sexy. Did she fart right on his face?

I know it's kinda taboo because I'm getting off in a voyeur kind of way but this is my ultimate fantasy. If a hot mom wants to fart on her son to make him smell it and tease him, to me just showcases her personality, and that just turns me on to no end! If I'm secretly getting a thrill to wank off to later, no harm done, lol.

Milfs are my favorite, I love to read stories or better yet witness this playful naughty behavior myself.

hunterbutt69
21st February 2011, 03:21 AM
3 years old... 1984

What happened?

jadedragoon56
22nd February 2011, 06:33 PM
Well, when I was about 8, my cousin would constantly babysit me. I honestly don't know when it started, but my first memory of her babysitting me is me sitting on her lap and her blowing bubbles (as in bubble gum). She would blow a real big one then I would pop it, it was great fun. Suddenly she said "I have one" and lifted herself off the chair. I squeezed my head underneath her butt and she let one go. I don't remember how we got started with this "game," I just have that one memory of her actually farting, and it was quite obvious that it was a normal game of ours.

I also remember her standing in the garage talking to my parents and saying "Guess what we do" or something along those lines. I immediately tried to get her to stop, but to no avail, and she told my parents that I ask her to fart on me. My parents never said anything about it to me even til today, I guess they thought it was some childish thing that I'd grow out of.

Well, the years went by and I discovered that everytime someone farted (normally males, I don't have any memories of females except for that one with my cousin) I would get butterflies in my stomach and would feel really funny down there.

I eventually discovered this interesting thing called the internet. I was riding around on my bike one day and I suddenly realized that if there was anything I wanted to see in the world, I could find it on the internet, and immediately went home and typed in www.farts.com (http://www.farts.com). I found there a plethora of recorded farts that I could listen to at any time I wanted to! I listened to recorded farts with glee until I came across one titled "Girl farts." It was the turning of a key within me! I immediately realized that it was girls farting that made me feel that good, not guys, and I started exclusively listening to girls' recordings, even going so far as to save them to a floppy drive and keep it hidden in my room to play when "the time was right."

Anyone remember the sound-wave classics? sub_allison_13_9-99.wav? Sub_jill_lacy5_7-99.wav?

donpantini
23rd February 2011, 12:07 AM
Anyone remember the sound-wave classics? sub_allison_13_9-99.wav? Sub_jill_lacy5_7-99.wav?

Truly the classics of antique fart recordings.

hunterbutt69
24th February 2011, 12:21 AM
I was 5

What happened?

chaser36
1st March 2011, 05:08 AM
Then as i got older, one of my good friends used to rip bubbly farts when it was just her & i (or her & me / me & her). That's when i actually was looking at it like "wow this is really arousing." THEN i discovered youtube.

Tell us more! :D Theres got to be some good stories there. Was she hot?

azaleachan
9th March 2011, 08:38 PM
I was 13 years old when my fetish began. I was as innocent as could be, because all my friends called me "the floor" for my oblivious behaviour towards sex. Later, they said their mind was in the gutter. I never understood sexual jokes or pick up lines. My boyfriend told me I only knew it when it was in thier eyes (he told me this was lust). It made me feel left out because everyone thought sweetly and kindly of me. So one day, during our summer break, me and my boyfriend were discussing religion but he kept ranting on and on. He knew I was only listening out of respect, since we both of us weren't religious.
"You aren't exactly into this are you?"
"Nope."
"Then why didn't you say anything?"
Of course, back then I rarely knew how to open my mouth or speak my mind. Today I just felt bold.
"Honey, if I had it my way, I would have grabbed you by your hair and pinned you down on this porch just to shut you up." I paused at his curious expression. "And then sit on your face, just so you see how it feels to silently listen to something you don't like." adding quietly. He gulped.
"ummm, okay. so does that answer your question...?"
"No. As many times you explain Christianity, I may never understand. But," And that was when I pushed him onto the porch. "I think its my turn to do the talking." Somehow, he didn't protest and let me sit on him.
"Azalea, why are you doing this?"
I shrugged. "I don't know. Because I can, because I want to..." He just groaned. It wasn't that my ass was dirty, assuming so because we showered an hour ago. "Oh don't whine. I know you look at my ass whenever you think I don't look."
"God, please stop! Get off me!"
I was irritated by his outburst. "Shut up and snifff my anus or you will be staying here a long ass time." He inhaled slowly.
"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?." I got off of him, but his face was euphoric.

"I got a boner now. Lovely."
"Don't blame me." I couldn't hide the smile. He wasn't expecting anything like that. "I don't care if you dislike it."
He smiled back. "I loved it. I loved it very much. I just wished you farted."
Since then, I fart not to be sexy but just playful. That is the kind of person I am.

DudeGuy90
14th March 2011, 04:12 AM
nice story...

hunterbutt69
10th June 2012, 05:55 AM
bumpy

Polish Bella
10th June 2012, 09:51 PM
sweeeeet

Tom-Tom82
6th July 2012, 02:18 AM
I would say since I was about 3 or 4....the early 1980s.

Blow_it_off
6th July 2012, 12:59 PM
@ fartslave09 and american users:
Is it normal for american guys to wait such a long time to get laid...? I mean I would break up immediately if a girl told me I'll have to wait a whole fucking year! I also find it very shitty from her to promiss you to get farted on and then she is just teasing you and not keeping her promiss at all. I think I never met a girl in Germany doing such thing! The ones I met always did what they promissed. I would pretty much kick her out of my bed and point at the door if they ever did so. Even when I was 16 (when i lost my virginity) the girl didn't let me wait for such a ridiculous and pointless amount of time and neither did any girl ever after.

BTW i was about 15 when i found out that farting turns me on.

hunterbutt69
7th July 2012, 06:49 AM
I would say since I was about 3 or 4....the early 1980s.

what happened?

Tom-Tom82
15th July 2012, 07:28 AM
what happened?

I can't remember exactly who my first victim was since it was so long ago. I just know I have had this fetish since I was 3 or 4 (I'm 32 now). Knowing me, I probably heard somebody fart and just went up to their butt and put my face in there, especially since I didn't know any better. I was always (even today if I get the opportunity) putting my head in every woman's butt I could. I have a (women's) butt fetish period, not just farts. The farts just make it even better. As for the fart fetish, I started out with anybody who had one (male or female) whether it was my preschool mates, early elementary classmates, cousins, my mom, my grandma (mom's mom). Most of my family tried to break me from it, but couldn't. The ones who told me not to do it and that it was nasty, like my mom, a couple of aunts, cousins, etc., made me want to do it even more. So I would have to sneak and smell them, getting my nose as close to their butts as I could without actually touching them. My grandma was about the only one who didn't care, and hers were POWERFUL, with most of them smelling like rotten eggs. She could light up a whole room, even with a small fart. I enjoyed spending the night with my grandparents, because they let me sleep in their bed with them. I would be on the outside, my grandma would be in the middle, and my gramps would be on the other side. My grandma was naturally gassy, especially at night. She was a deep sleeper, and it didn't take long for her to doze off, and then a couple minutes later, she would let her first one loose, and I would stick my head under the covers into her butt, and even fall asleep there sometimes, knowing there would be plenty more to come.

Besides my grandma, I have only had a handful of people that didn't mind me smelling their gas if they had some, mostly classmates, one or two cousins and friends, and even today a handful of adult (women) friends. When I got to be a preteen, I was strictly sniffing females only, and if it was a male I would leave the room. By this time, I was mostly sneaking around and doing it. I would even sniff seat cushions, mattresses, or wherever a female had been sitting to see if they left one behind, or to smell whatever odor they left. For the most part, I still have to do that to this day, except for the handful of people that know about my fetish. When I got to my late teens, I tried to shake this fetish, and was unsuccessful. It had gotten too strong, so I just decided to just embrace it as a part of who I am. I didn't notice that it was a turn-on for me until I was 21, probably because I had already been into it for so long and had never payed attention up until that point. One other thing, I didn't know any better when I was doing this to my family, and didn't know what incest was until I got to junior high school. I don't consider it incest unless there is sexual activity involved.

hunterbutt69
17th July 2012, 09:21 PM
any memorable farts to the nose from your mom you can remember?

lthrfrtlvr
29th October 2012, 08:16 PM
I was a late comer to this fetish, my fetish has always been leather but about 7 years ago when I was 24 I met a beautiful ebony girl through work and we started hanging out together. One night we were hanging out and she was in the middle of telling me something when she just paused, leaned over and left out a huge fart and laughed. I got a hard on straight away and couldn't understand why but the sound of that fart coming out of her gorgeous black ass and the expression on her face as she pushed it out was a huge turn on.
She went on to tell me that she loved farting and didn't care what people said. She was a very confident girl and she knew she was stunning so she just figured men would put up with her farts because she was hot.
So we started going out with each other for a while and she would fart around me all the time and I have to say it really turned me on. She smelled divine, especially when she farted in bed and I would sneak a wiff under the covers as my dick got hard. I loved fucking her while her stink was in the air.
One time she farted in bed and I put my head under the covers to smell it and I made a comment about how much it stank and she asked me why I put my head under the covers if I didn't like it. I was so close to telling her that her farting turned me on but I didn't have the balls. Part of me is certain that she would have farted on my face if I asked her to but we drifted apart and that was that but ever since I met her I have a strong fart fetish and I still masturbate thinking about that beautiful black ass farting in my face. Oh to have another chance with her.