PDA

View Full Version : Check this out fart fanz>>>>>:>>

fartsucker123
22nd August 2010, 02:14 AM
You are not gonna find a girl on here, lets be realisic, askin her to fart on your face::confused. The truth is they think its weird, n lets be honest it is lol. The best n only way to do it, is to get with some girl, get her to fall in love with you.. n then if youve got the fukin balls, hit her with the news.

blazeit
22nd August 2010, 02:17 AM
Amen!!

1313Jr.1313
22nd August 2010, 08:56 AM
you haven't been on the board in a while have you? we have 2 contributing women and more just being silent, lol.

jason1412
26th August 2010, 10:07 AM
@fartsucker whos that girl on ur avatar? i like her:)

Addy
28th August 2010, 08:34 PM
You never know what might happen. What's the harm in letting them try?

EmoBear82
4th December 2010, 02:58 PM
Hey I posted an ad on Craigs list and the girl I am talking to right now who is awesome likes farts and facesitting so if things go well soon I won't have to be looking on the net for anything cause my awesome chic will be dominating me with her blasts and I will be sucking them like I was taking "Hits from the Bong" LOL WOOT

HOOF HEARTED
5th December 2010, 04:23 AM
Hey I posted an ad on Craigs list and the girl I am talking to right now who is awesome likes farts and facesitting so if things go well soon I won't have to be looking on the net for anything cause my awesome chic will be dominating me with her blasts and I will be sucking them like I was taking "Hits from the Bong" LOL WOOT
I envy you man. Good luck on this::great

1313Jr.1313
5th December 2010, 01:05 PM

yep, good luck and keep us posted :D

fartlover2k
5th December 2010, 07:51 PM
That's funny, that's where I met a girl who doesn't mind farting for me. Good luck!

HOOF HEARTED
4th February 2011, 12:40 AM
@fartsucker whos that girl on ur avatar? i like her:)
I think it might be nicole coco austin.

bigmattiboy
6th February 2011, 10:54 AM
You never know what might happen. What's the harm in letting them try? Addy is right by the way addy u have some very nice farts

mmyselff
12th January 2012, 10:06 AM
Try FetLife, it is your best bet. Many people with all kinds of fetishes hook up there all the time! I found a woman who let me do some ass licking but she's in another relationship and doesn't want to cheat so now we're just friends. Dammit! Keep trying!