PDA

View Full Version : Short fart story

EbonyFartLuvr5
16th August 2010, 03:28 AM
I kno these 3 sexy ass black girls. They usually hang at my house n we get sexual and I told them bout my foot fetish so they let me massage/sniff their feet when their sweaty (man do they smell like heaven). Anyway one day they had come over early in the morn and chilled at my crib, before they got here one called me n said she had bubble guts and was gonna blow up my bathroom and fart out my room, I was so exited I couldn't contain myself. So before they came I planted my fone in my bathroom to record the sounds of the shit. As soon as they came over, the one came in my room and let loose one huge long one tht stunk like heaven. Then I confessed my fart n shit fetish, then 2 of 3 of them decided to fart in my face, the one wit bubble guts her farts stunk so fuckin good she let a huge rumbling one out on my face tht stunk the entire room up, and the other one let out a long hissy one tht stunk but not tht bad. Then the one went to shit n I told her not to flush but she did anyway knowing bout my shit fetish. Then they farted in my face some more and I got hard then they left, I got my fone n she grunted and everything, theres like 2 huge farts at the begging a decent plop noise and more farting! and pee. Well after I got my fone I jacked off to everything tht jus happend n nearly came on the celing I was so exited.

iloveblackfarts
16th August 2010, 03:55 AM
Lucky bastard... Dude upload the audio... I want to hear that shit... Pun intended...

EbonyFartLuvr5
16th August 2010, 09:52 PM
Lucky bastard... Dude upload the audio... I want to hear that shit... Pun intended...
i would but idk where to upload audio and how

iloveblackfarts
17th August 2010, 06:05 AM
i would but idk where to upload audio and how
connect the cellphone to your computer and download the audio recorded file. then use http://www.zshare.net to upload it and post the link...