PDA

View Full Version : Is the pope the antichrist?

gemiwine
7th August 2010, 09:44 PM
Lets see you debunked this 13 with your intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck02k6d-_nI

footfetishguy
8th August 2010, 01:39 AM
internets

1313Jr.1313
8th August 2010, 09:49 AM
original versions of the bible had (i shit you not) jesus christ doing his miracles WITH A WAND!!! you can either believe the whole thing regardless of how rational it may be or you can take it for what it is. you choose the former and regardless of how ignorant it may be, that is your choice.

gemiwine
8th August 2010, 04:39 PM
original versions of the bible had (i shit you not) jesus christ doing his miracles WITH A WAND!!! you can either believe the whole thing regardless of how rational it may be or you can take it for what it is. you choose the former and regardless of how ignorant it may be, that is your choice.Wow miracles with a wand. Does that even matter lol.

1313Jr.1313
9th August 2010, 06:40 AM
it doesn't... the fact that it was omitted in later versions is. nobody goes out of their way to cover up the lack of a mistake. accepting things too fully will bring up quite a few predicaments when you start to contradict yourself (i.e., saying that the bible is flawless contradicts itself simply because the bible has evolved and changed over the years and anything that implies that has the same problem. anything based on those implications also suffers from the same problem). how jesus christ performed his miracles is irrelevant as he did great good, but the fact that the basis for many religions has changed the methods is.

gemiwine
9th August 2010, 12:17 PM
it doesn't... the fact that it was omitted in later versions is. nobody goes out of their way to cover up the lack of a mistake. accepting things too fully will bring up quite a few predicaments when you start to contradict yourself (i.e., saying that the bible is flawless contradicts itself simply because the bible has evolved and changed over the years and anything that implies that has the same problem. anything based on those implications also suffers from the same problem). how jesus christ performed his miracles is irrelevant as he did great good, but the fact that the basis for many religions has changed the methods is.So your saying that its not true becuz the bible has been written too many times. So all of this is just made up right? LOL

SionDS
9th August 2010, 10:22 PM
So your saying that its not true becuz the bible has been written too many times. So all of this is just made up right? LOL

If he wont, then I will

"yes"

1313Jr.1313
10th August 2010, 08:35 AM
So your saying that its not true becuz the bible has been written too many times. So all of this is just made up right? LOL

nope, i would never say "becuz"... EVER. i would say that anything that uses the bible as the entirety of its evidence is made up unless other evidence is provided as the bible contradicts itself. trying to prove that there are 24 hours in a day only by the bible is contradictory and while what you say may not be wrong, the way you got there will be. if you use other means to prove it then good for you.

and very well put sion, lol.

gemiwine
10th August 2010, 01:42 PM
nope, i would never say "becuz"... EVER. i would say that anything that uses the bible as the entirety of its evidence is made up unless other evidence is provided as the bible contradicts itself. trying to prove that there are 24 hours in a day only by the bible is contradictory and while what you say may not be wrong, the way you got there will be. if you use other means to prove it then good for you.

and very well put sion, lol.He didnt use the bible alone. He used history which proved it too. Its hard for me to believe that you believe in God and believe in the bible but you don't believe that the roman catholic church are corrupted and you think these masons, illuminati and Jesuits are such good people and you fail to prove that. If you really believed in God and the bible you would know that this is no joke and the most corrupted people on the face of the earth are the ones that the majority of the world thinks are not. People think Obama going to save the world and help the economy and the pope is going to tag along in the process. What is true 13? You are just like the rest of the majority who can't stand the bible and defends from the government being criticize for its satanic actions throughout history but their the good guys right? There helping making the world a better place by kidnapping children, molesting, sacrificing and not really helping at all. Why don't you prove that these secret societies and occults are good and are more relevant in life than God?

1313Jr.1313
10th August 2010, 06:38 PM
because you can't prove that something that doesn't exist is good. also, he did use the bible alone since any time he "attempted" to use history, he was actually using either irrelevant history that was true, or assumptions based on the bible (or in some spots, lies that weren't actually history). while interesting history, it doesn't actually help his point which is what you fail to understand. you are a sheep willing to believe whatever somebody else tells you as long as "you're not supposed to know." besides, even the people who "agree with him" but did the research are pointing out places where he misquoted the bible. i only say that because this is yet another place where nobody can post a comment without the user's permission and without them sucking up, nobody would know without doing the research themselves that this guy is full of shit. you keep saying that i don't believe in god, think that a bunch of fake organizations are good, and for some reason think that i truly believe that the bible doesn't exist... so for once provide some evidence and stop trolling.

also, are you aware that despite your efforts, you didn't use the correct version of "they're/there/their" once? i'm supposed to believe the words of a guy who can't even fully construct a thought over overwhelming evidence of the truth and ignore all fallacious evidence? if you really believe that this was a good idea then you're clearly delusional and as ffg said, grain of salt for you.

SionDS
12th August 2010, 06:22 PM
Gem, Have you even read the bible? It has a lot of effed up stories. This one character in the book named "God" goes around turning people into salt, committing mass genocide, and kills innocent babies.

http://www.irreligion.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/god-v-satan.png

darklingone
13th August 2010, 07:43 AM
this is all foolishness.If you believe that God is everything. you can't believe God killed a separate individual. If God killed anyone/anything, God Killed a part of itself. this thread, this msg, this BBS is null and void under principles of ethics. Your misunderstanding is reasonable. Human Bodily functions are important. I don't recall anywhere in the Bible that God cursed, fucked, pissed, shit, farted, picked God's nose, choked on spit from trying to laugh and speak simultaneously, stuttered, tripped, got drunk, or whatever other "unclean" things that humans do. but I'm sure its happened more time than i can count on my fingers. Not too good at the Bible, or at math. I am aware of humans under these conditions attempting to diss God. That would be self degradation. There's enough other people trying to degrade you, why do it to yourself?

1313Jr.1313
13th August 2010, 07:59 AM
lol... fucking hilarious. i haven't had a laugh like that in a while. thank you for that. simply amazing, lol.

assman0
13th August 2010, 04:07 PM
The next pope will be the last pope, and he last pope will be the false prophet who will cause everyone to pledge allegiance to the antichrist... the false prophet will change the religions that exist now... he will also stray from the faith... interesting topic never new this topic exists on this board... this is one of my favorite topics... Just another reason to love this board...

1313Jr.1313
13th August 2010, 06:01 PM
so then the previous pope (who at the time was the last pope) did all that?

assman0
13th August 2010, 09:32 PM
According to the prophecies of Daniel chapter 7, there will be a seventh kingdom to arise from amongst the current power kingdom... the New World Order is that seventh kingdom, which is not in power as of yet, so the Antichrist or the False Prophet; although they're alive they're not in power yet...

1313Jr.1313
14th August 2010, 07:17 AM
lol? look at who currently has power in the world... we're past the seventh kingdom at this point.

gemiwine
14th August 2010, 09:54 PM
because you can't prove that something that doesn't exist is good. also, he did use the bible alone since any time he "attempted" to use history, he was actually using either irrelevant history that was true, or assumptions based on the bible (or in some spots, lies that weren't actually history). while interesting history, it doesn't actually help his point which is what you fail to understand. you are a sheep willing to believe whatever somebody else tells you as long as "you're not supposed to know." besides, even the people who "agree with him" but did the research are pointing out places where he misquoted the bible. i only say that because this is yet another place where nobody can post a comment without the user's permission and without them sucking up, nobody would know without doing the research themselves that this guy is full of shit. you keep saying that i don't believe in god, think that a bunch of fake organizations are good, and for some reason think that i truly believe that the bible doesn't exist... so for once provide some evidence and stop trolling.

also, are you aware that despite your efforts, you didn't use the correct version of "they're/there/their" once? i'm supposed to believe the words of a guy who can't even fully construct a thought over overwhelming evidence of the truth and ignore all fallacious evidence? if you really believe that this was a good idea then you're clearly delusional and as ffg said, grain of salt for you.13 your just in denial of the truth. After he used history that you claim is irrelevant yet can't prove that and turn around and say he used assumption in the bible then say Im a sheep yet I don't have to believe him its all in the bible purple and scarlet clothes I mean what else is there to tell. You said hes full of shit ok then prove it. Make a video and break down all the bullshit he was saying with a 10 min video presentation. Can you point out the part where he misquoted the bible? No cuz your lazy as shit. You steady complain that you can't post a comment without approving so what? Who wants a million non believers to like yourself to junk up the comments saying hes full of shit like you and can't back it up. The pope is adored in diamonds, gold and all types of Jewelry which is spoken in the bible and your telling me that its false? LOL. You said you believe in God but theres no evidence that he exist lol. Who says that and claims he believes in God the bible even says that no man has seen God so theres your evidence there its not meant for us to see Gods face at least here on this earth. You tell me to get an education but how the hell do I know that this "education" is relevant if you say that the history he used as evidence is irrelevant. I spoke about the number of the beast which is 666 and the microchip that exist now yet you say thats not true and you need more evidence. How dumb are you and you have all that education which is typical I meet all kinds of people like you who are confused as hell and just plain pitiful to the truth. Why don't you tell me whats real and whats really going on in this world. Tell me that everythings going to be fine and theres no such thing as bad people who plot behind the seens agaisnt us and how America is a good country and what plansthe pope and Obama or should I say Barry has to make the world a better place to live and not worry about anything. You explain to me and break down in a video presentation that all this is just a theory and made up and a delusion because you just sound like this guy in his comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meu0BFs8hUE

gemiwine
14th August 2010, 09:59 PM
The next pope will be the last pope, and he last pope will be the false prophet who will cause everyone to pledge allegiance to the antichrist... the false prophet will change the religions that exist now... he will also stray from the faith... interesting topic never new this topic exists on this board... this is one of my favorite topics... Just another reason to love this board...The next president is suppose to be the false prophet not the pope cuz the pope has already been adored all over the world by all religion like a God and the president says one thing and does another so that sounds more like a false prophet to me.

gemiwine
14th August 2010, 10:03 PM
Gem, Have you even read the bible? It has a lot of effed up stories. This one character in the book named "God" goes around turning people into salt, committing mass genocide, and kills innocent babies.

http://www.irreligion.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/god-v-satan.pngYes I read the bible can you tell what chapter and verse to find these "fucked up" storie? Hell no cuz you don't read the bible your damn self and can't disapprove any of the truth that 13 is trying to do yet failing slowly with all the junk "education" he has that I need to get lol.

If you read the bible did you know that it was Roman who hung Jesus? Hence America legalizes abortion and supports them. God didn't create that. Hence death sentences in jail, I don't recall God creating that. Dropping bombs in other countries and killing innocent bystanders, killing all the indians and tribes by the pilgrims. Your country America sounds like the real killers than God.Wait thats not true its irrelevant cuz I misquoted something lol.

1313Jr.1313
15th August 2010, 09:06 AM
not once did you actually respond to anything i said. seriously, i didn't even tell you to go to school in this thread. also, i didn't see a single apostrophe, appropriate you're/your, or a single decent spot where what youwere saying was coherent. you do sound like houston though; completely off topic.

fine. here's an argument identical to one you can see on every youtube link you've provided as "support" for what you call arguments: the letter g appears in the bible. wwii happened in the 1900's. therefore he's full of shit.

here's the beauty of this, if you disagree with what i said right there, then you are disagreeing with EVERYTHING that you've posted thus far. if you don't then you admit you're wrong.

"If you read the bible did you know that it was Roman who hung Jesus? Hence America legalizes abortion"
i think this does a good job of summing up everything you've posted thus far... how am i supposed to respond to that? connect the dots i guess.

if you feel that what you just said is correct though, then i have one thing to say. "did you know that there are donkeys in mexico? hence everything you've posted is false."

assman0
16th August 2010, 12:49 AM
My mistake, gemiwine... I meant the pope would be the antichrist... I've been reading Daniel Chapters 2, 7, 9,... Ezekiel Chapters 38, 39... Revelation Chapters 13, 17, 21... for about 2 years now... very powerful prophecies...

gemiwine
25th August 2010, 11:57 PM
Yep this is false too rite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SbJRn5jE8

1313Jr.1313
26th August 2010, 06:50 AM
not once did you actually respond to anything i said. seriously, i didn't even tell you to go to school in this thread. also, i didn't see a single apostrophe, appropriate you're/your, or a single decent spot where what youwere saying was coherent. you do sound like houston though; completely off topic.

fine. here's an argument identical to one you can see on every youtube link you've provided as "support" for what you call arguments: the letter g appears in the bible. wwii happened in the 1900's. therefore he's full of shit.

here's the beauty of this, if you disagree with what i said right there, then you are disagreeing with EVERYTHING that you've posted thus far. if you don't then you admit you're wrong.

"If you read the bible did you know that it was Roman who hung Jesus? Hence America legalizes abortion"
i think this does a good job of summing up everything you've posted thus far... how am i supposed to respond to that? connect the dots i guess.

if you feel that what you just said is correct though, then i have one thing to say. "did you know that there are donkeys in mexico? hence everything you've posted is false."

yeah, i'll post the same thing again. the difference is that mine doesn't contradict itself.

gemiwine
1st September 2010, 06:56 AM

yeah, i'll post the same thing again. the difference is that mine doesn't contradict itself.Well at least I know u can't prove it.

1313Jr.1313
1st September 2010, 07:03 AM
Well at least I know u can't prove it.

can*

the word you were looking for was can.

1313Jr.1313
1st September 2010, 07:04 AM
also, 6 days to come up with "oh yeah?"?????