PDA

View Full Version : What makes a good toilet fart?

Mary
5th August 2010, 03:25 AM
I recently got a request to do a toilet fart clip. I have never done one before so I thought I would ask the experts. What makes for a good toilet fart clip? What should I wear? Talking? Grunting?

Thanks for your help!

Gimper
5th August 2010, 03:43 AM
Wearing jeans would be good. A grunt here and there is always a plus, and sighing in relief after letting a big one go. Maybe you could talk about your gas, maybe describe the smell too. :) Can't wait to see the toilet fart clip!

rayeknor
5th August 2010, 06:03 AM
bigger is better, eat food that makes you go big, nad try to hold it for a few days. The perfect toilet fart clip has farts, talking, no overacting and enough poopp to almost or actually clog the toilet. :p

DWaltz
5th August 2010, 11:34 AM
I hate toilet farts with jeans. Why even be on the toilet? I can stress only one thing... NATURAL. I can tell the pumped ones from the natural a mile away. Find out what makes you gassy and eat or drink a ton of it before the video. My wife made one for me a few years ago where she drank a lot of milk. HUGE farts, but they sound NOTHING like the pumped ones in a lot of these videos. And basically what rayeknor said. There needs to be more good fart/poop toilet vids. I've been looking for a while now, but no one is making them. I'll definitely buy if you make some great ones. DO NOT do like GGG and put up a 20 minute video with 3 or 4 pops and no real farts and call it a fart video. That's why I don't buy their videos anymore.

DWaltz
5th August 2010, 11:36 AM
Oh yea... I know gimper said describe some stuff. Don't talk during the farts, and keep chatter to a minimum. I'm not buying videos to hear girls talk. I can get that for free.

Gimper
5th August 2010, 07:37 PM
It doesn't hurt to talk at all. Some people like talking during the farting. Now I'm not saying like, talking almost all the time, but once in a while doesn't hurt.

Mary
5th August 2010, 10:20 PM
This is really helpful.

Sounds like I should just do what I normally do. Let my ass do most of the talking, wear a variety of outfits and be myself. I'll get working on it after my vacation.

Thanks!

DWaltz
5th August 2010, 10:53 PM
You have some good great poops with farts and you'll have a loyal customer here. I'm tired of seeing the same old. Be creative, show yourself out in the car drinking a giant shake from your local food chain and then go to the aftermath. lol I guaranty my wallet will open up.