PDA

View Full Version : huge ass fart story

bradshaw
1st August 2010, 02:18 AM
::nyam::nyamhello everyone, just have 2 share dis with yee!, i was at the supermarket a couple of days ago doing some usual shopping, i was looking for some cinnamon powder so i thought i'd ask a shop assinstant, i walked past a few isle's when i seen ''her'' on a stand stacking shelves oh! my! god! this girl,she had the biggest most beautiful ass i'd ever seen ever, it was beautiful, a ''huge'' ''huge'' ass oh! my freekin god she had a latino kinda body like ja lo but with a much bigerr ass kinda like chris from mfx but with an ass twice as big, think she was brazilian, latin or something, she was really really pretty with long wavy black hair with a thin waist but very very curvy body, i just stud their gobsmacked, i fanally proceeded to walk over when i ''smelt it'' oh god i thought to myself could my day get any better, she just ''farted'' and i mean ''farted''::nyam it was so strong and stinky, i kinda grinned to myself as i asked her about the cinnamon, she was red in the face with embarressment when i asked her because she knew i ''smelt it'', she couldnt even speak the poor thing, the both of us just stud their laughing and grining about it, she was so embarresst , anyway the two of us looked around for the cinnamin and i could tell that their was another one on the way cuz of the way she was walking slowly and caushiouly like she was trying to keep it in, i was grinning like an ejet at this stage just watching her wiggle that huge ass as she walked knowing she's gonna let another one rip any second, she finnaly got to the the cinnamon wher she spotted it on the bottom shelf, ''oh yes'' the ''bottom shelf'' mmm she's gonna have to bend down, as she did she was kinda hesitant cuz she was still trying to keep the fart in, but she could'nt cuz of the pressure of bending, as she got up i got the smell, it was silent but so so smelly, i never saw a girl so embarresst, i giggled and she laughed with a red face as she handed me the cinnamon powder, but as she did i think was another one on the way cuz of the way she walked off, i just watched and admired that big beautiful ass dissapeering around the corner, she was ''cute'' and shy mmm! oh well i might see her next week, next time ill ask her were the ''beans'' are ha! ha!::nyam

azaleachan
2nd August 2010, 08:37 PM
maybe you could catch her farting again; get to know her? her booty sounds delicious. good luck with seeing her once more.

bradshaw
3rd August 2010, 08:21 PM
thanks Azaleachan, hope i see her again but im not sure she'll fart, it probably was a coincidence, maybe she just had bad gas that day, with any look she might be like that all the time, its kinda sad that most girls are embaressed and shy about farting when they shouldnt be, its a beautiful thing, they should embrace it more often, with an ass like that the pretty shy girl at the supermarket definately should, you could only imagin the smell that came out of that huge beautiful ass, the thing is although im at that store regularly i hardly ever see her because i think she works upstairs or something, she rairly works down stairs stacking shelves and stuff, i just happened to see that day and rairly on a few other occasions, mmm! might see her again, there a few nice good looking girls in ireland where i live but rairly one's like her, i just ''love'' those curvy big hipped girls, mmm she was so cute