PDA

View Full Version : No more proxy's in Gassyerotica forum!

Guzara
1st March 2007, 01:37 PM
Users who use proxy on this forum, soon will not have access to the board because we will block all possible proxy IP's!

FarrahFarts
1st March 2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Gassyerotica Boss
Users who use proxy on this forum, soon will not have access to the board because we will block all possible proxy IP's!

This is funny for a couple reasons. You yourself use a proxy and anyone that has and uses aol will be blocked because aol uses a proxy.
So how will you manage to do this from a board owners standpoint?

Farrah **

kernowgypsy
1st March 2007, 05:17 PM
Thats me out then I guess ::musicus ::late

Guzara
1st March 2007, 05:28 PM
first about the copyright, now about my rules, farrah, you really have to go for a lawyer.

LOL! ::teehee

I will find a way to enable certain group of members.

I don't know why are you so worried.

Maybe you use a proxy. ::smile

FarrahFarts
1st March 2007, 05:31 PM
first about the copyright, now about my rules, farrah, you really have to go for a lawyer.

Not worried about your rules. Im curious how you would do it because I myself run several boards and it would be interesting to see how it turns out.
Me use a proxy? Nope and all you have to do is check my ip addy..You do have access to that you know. Or didnt you know that?

Farrah **

DesLugath
1st March 2007, 11:09 PM
heh heh...:)

1313Jr.1313
2nd March 2007, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by FarrahFarts

Not worried about your rules. Im curious how you would do it because I myself run several boards and it would be interesting to see how it turns out.
Me use a proxy? Nope and all you have to do is check my ip addy..You do have access to that you know. Or didnt you know that?

Farrah **

lol, it's funny that you are questioning the intelligence of somebody with a higher following than you. if you're calling him dumb, that's insulting yourself more than him. "but that's only because he allows people to post copywrited stuff" my ass. notice that he isn't opening up a clipsforsale store with stuff from this board that got taken off? he isn't moneyhungry and that's why he has a greater following. on the bright side, you did seem to make the reference very subtly so you can say "oh, i don't know where you're getting that idea from" but despite the spelling and grammar on this board, we're not idiots. if you don't like our board, don't come to it. i don't like gay bars so you know what i don't do? i don't walk into them and complain. i don't walk into them at all.

Shoddragon
2nd March 2007, 04:46 AM
you have probably no knowledge about the ways these things work watsoever. And thats a foolish idea proxy does= hacking dammit. YOur so blinded by fear of getting caught doing something illegal and aruging your making wrong and retarded decisions boss. SMack yourself extremely hard in the face, WAKE UP. DONT let the fear and streee blind your judgement, its exactly as farrah and the other WANT you to do, their trying to get you to ban people so they cna go to their forrums, does it make more sense now?