PDA

View Full Version : A nice first experience.

Gimper
28th July 2010, 12:23 AM
This is the first time I ever smelled my girlfriend's farts. In other posts I said she is quite open about talking about farts. She doesn't exactly know about my fetish, but the only times I've witnessed her farts were when she was on the toilet, taking a massive dump. But yesterday I got to witness her farts close and personal for the first time, and even smelled it! :D

I was in bed with my girlfriend a while ago, just cuddling up against her, her big round booty right next to my crotch as I was cuddling with her. I took a nap beside her when all of a sudden, I heard a "brapt" sound underneath the covers. It kind of startled me, but after seeing my girlfriend sleep away, and smiling, I knew that she had farted underneath the covers.

So wondering what it smelled like, I went underneath the covers and took a big deep whiff. Despite it being sort of a small fart, it was quite potent. The smell reminded me of cheese, which I guess is no surprise since she had been eating a lot of cheese and dairy products. Overall, I had throughly enjoyed her fart, gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, and slept the night away with her. :)

1313Jr.1313
28th July 2010, 07:16 AM
congrats on your fart experience.

girlfartsrhot
28th July 2010, 08:48 AM
Dang man, long time no talk. Congratz on this experience, I'm still waiting on my first. ;)

Gimper
28th July 2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks everyone. I had to share this experience. I think perhaps soon I'll reveal my fetish to her. It might be easier than with my other girlfriends, since my girlfriend seems a little open about farting. I love cuddling with her, and that little fart she released under the covers really made my day. I already miss that cheese smell coming out of her beautiful ass. I can barely imagine what'd it be like if she farted in my face. Don't worry, girlfartsarehot, you'll get your first experience soon.

zulu0
29th July 2010, 08:47 AM
Lucky man! It´s not every girl that´s open about farting.
Hope the best on your next experience, remember to tell us.

I got a nice fart experience with my gf (who knows about my fetish, my videos, this forum...). She´s not fan of FF and her farts smells like nothing(for my bad luck). Anyway, my GF was sleeping in my place around a month ago. Daytime, around 10am. I was sleeping and I woke up with a big noise (really big to wake me up), I´m sure she let it out because I was sleeping and she imagine that it won´t woke me, I has hardely sleepy and I asked "What was this noise", than she said: "You mean this noise?" and farted again as big as never.
I was too sleepy to wake up but I couldn´t sleep again. In about two years dating it was the best day for me.
When I talked about that with her, she told me that she was farting more before I wake up. When she figured that I won´t wake up, she let the big ones out. I don´t know what she ate, neither do her =/

Eve Taboo
29th July 2010, 04:20 PM
congrats guys!!!

Gimper
30th July 2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks everyone. That sounds like a nice experience zulu0. Thanks Eve Taboo! I'm gonna try and be more open to her and see if she can fart near me again and especially on my face. I love my GF and I just wanna relax and breath in all of her sexy gas. :)