PDA

View Full Version : Fart Story part 2

chosenonestar
20th July 2010, 05:40 PM
Link to Part 1: http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?11231-My-first-fart-story
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Here's part 2!

My Gassy Girlfriend Part 2

Trina’s House 2 pm
“Don’t be nervous.” I kept thinking to myself walking down her driveway. Although it didn’t help me much, it helped a little. I should try to maintain a calmer composure than I did last time I saw her. She was comfortable with me enough to fart right beside me without worry. The fact that she made farting look so normal and a little sexy that morning was still on my mind…

Flashback
PHHHHT BRRAAAPPPTT
Trina just giggled so cutely I couldn’t help but look. She gave me a flirty look in her eyes. Her smile, batting eyes, she even daintily put her hand on her lips as she fanned her butt. “Phew!” she exhaled laughing. I almost blushed at her. I didn’t know how to react. Then she just made an oval with her lips and blew a kiss at me grinning and giggling afterward. I think she was trying to get my attention that time.
BRRRRRRRRRRT
“Ah…” she sighed and winked at me. I couldn’t help but think that she was flirting with me…by farting…

__________________________________________________ ____________
I pulled my math book out of my back pack, took a deep breath, and knocked lightly on the door. I waited a few seconds before I saw Trina looking at me from the window on the right smiling, and I heard the locks being unlocked. “Hey baby!” she exclaimed cheerfully. “Hi.” I greeted calmly. “Come on in sweetie.” Trina said gleefully. She waited by the door as I came in and grinned. “So what exactly do you need help wit-?” I never got to finish my sentence as I looked at her.
Trina was wearing a lighter blue pair of jeans that had rips in the knees and hugged her thighs. She was turned around as I looked. I couldn’t help but keep wishing that she would fart then and there. What I didn’t see was her looking at me from the corner of her eye. Well my wish came true.
PPLLLAAATTT
It snapped me out of my hypnotized state right before she talked to me again. Her finger pressed on her lips daintily as she giggled, “Hee Hee! Have a seat honey.” She said sweetly with a hand on her hip. “O-Okay.” I responded with my shyness taking over. There I go again…
Her front room had two couches one three pillows long and another two pillows long. There was a computer on the desk on the right corner of the room. “So can I ask you something?” Trina asked with a playful tone. “Um…Okay.” Trina grinned at me like she had something in mind. This grin had a vast wildness to it. “What do you..? Ooh hold on…” She bends over and moaned…sensually. “Mmmm…”
PFFFFFT
She farted again…with a smile rolling her eyes back and fanning her round bottom afterwards. "Much better…” She started walking backwards toward me. Her swaying butt had me staring for a moment. “I’ve noticed you looking at my butt.” Trina exclaimed looking at me with a sly smirk which quickly faded as she kept farting.
PHHSSS-BLORP-PFFFHHT
Trina lightly bit her lip and sighed. “Ooohh…That was nice.” She grinned at me again making me anxious. “You like these jeans sweetie?" Trina asked as she swayed her butt back and forth. She clearly didn't want me over to study. She came closer and closer to me knocking the book out of my hands. “Uhhh…I thought we…” Then she just sat on my lap facing forward. "Mmmmhhh..." she moaned staring into my blushing face. “You…” Trina kept grinding her round butt against my leg looking for my manhood. "Now...we could work on our homework...or..." I looked at her anxiously as she stroked my face and asked, "Or?" She licked her lips and said with a mischievous smile, "We could have a little fun first..." “I think secretly you have a thing for my…there it is…”She found it, sat still, grunted and…
PHRRRAAAAAAAAAPP-PHHHHT
“MMMMhhh…” she moaned loudly with closed eyes. I tried to explain, but my manhood spoke for me. “Wow that didn’t take long at all. I think you liked that.” I was still frozen although the smell wasn’t as bad as last time. I couldn’t find the words to explain. I was busted. Big time. She spins around to face me. “I knew it…do you think my farts are sexy?”
PFFHHHHT
“Ohhh…That felt so good…Do you? You don’t have to lie…” Trina whispered sweetly. “I…uh…I…ummmm…†I could only shake my head due to being speechless. She looked at me curiously as she sat still again let go of one of the wettest, bubbliest farts I’d ever heard.
PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLTTTTT
My manhood kept trying to find its way out of my pants. Trina just started laughing at me. “Yes you do…liar!” I was blushing again. I cannot maintain my composure with her. “You’re so shy…Don’t be shy…” She then reached for my pants zipper…”W-wait…I’m not too sure about this…” I said with my body burning on the inside and the cheesy smell still in the air. “Aww…don’t worry…I’ll be gentle…It is a little hot in here though…likely my arse is to blame.” she stated cheerfully as she removed her shirt. Her breasts were as round and plump as her butt. “You’re in for a wonderful afternoon babe…” she said licking her lips before locking them into mine. Quickly I gave in to the pleasure of that kiss…
I’ll tell you all about that amazing afternoon…next time!
To be continued…

Gimper
20th July 2010, 05:42 PM
Awesome story! I always loved it when a girl giggles and winks after she farts. It's just so cute and sexy. Can't wait to see the next part. :D

yohance07
21st July 2010, 01:05 AM
Man, why can't I meet women like this. This women sound like the woman of my dreams. I would love to have a women like yours. You got so lucky. Many women don't really talk to me like that. Man, if we could trade places for one day.......If she farted like that, I would have my face in her ass smelling those hot farts like a real man should. Woman like that, I would love to lick.

afangorn
21st July 2010, 04:45 AM
awesome, I hope you write more!

lols456
21st July 2010, 07:46 AM
Great stuff.this is a great story. I'd just love to be in that guys shoes. Please continue! It's awesome to see more writers contribute.

1313Jr.1313
21st July 2010, 07:47 AM
simply amazing. i can't wait for part 3.

Sniffatass
29th July 2010, 07:39 AM
Awesome story. Will there be a third part?