PDA

View Full Version : Mistress T Farting

ranrav
18th July 2010, 11:44 PM
Hi all

Clip of Mistress T farting (credit to original uploader)

http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/12843531/Farting.wmv

Could someone reup it on a better server like Rapidshare or Megaupload as well as Sharing Matrix for those who can't use SM for free?

Thanks all

footfetishguy
19th July 2010, 12:34 AM
why can't you re upload it?

ranrav
19th July 2010, 12:43 AM
Because I'm one of the poor saps unable to get SM to work, sadly

Slimsniffer
19th July 2010, 05:45 AM
I already had this clip and was planning on uploading it...give me a little while and I'll have it up

fenrye
19th July 2010, 09:38 AM
not worth the trouble, cause of clearly fake farts! ;)

SuckaSlag
19th July 2010, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the upload, but I agree with Fenrye, dubbed and not very exciting at all....

Slimsniffer
19th July 2010, 01:42 PM
I disagree, she's said that people assume they're not real because they're not large farts. But considering the other kinds of clips she makes - it's unlikely the farts are fake.

fenrye
21st July 2010, 01:08 PM
but you can't hear the farts very good, cause she ALLWAYS makes some very loud grunting noises and that's a clear sign of covering up the fake fart sounds for me! ;)

Slimsniffer
23rd July 2010, 07:34 AM
Most models and companies don't make a response regarding whether their farts are real or not if they know their farts are fake/dubbed/pumped. She's come out and connected with her fan base. She's aware her farts aren't loud and sells them as real farts for a small 100 pound girl. Also when you're working with a slave--you can't only record when your farts are huge. It's not on your own time.

Anyhow, enjoy if you want to. Or don't. But if you visit her real site-you'll see she offers full toilet videos. So far about 90% or more of models that offer full toilet-don't bother faking farts.

fenrye
23rd July 2010, 03:53 PM
what has toilet training to do with real farts?? :D

sure she is not coming out and telling her "fans", that the farts are fake!
it would be more believable if she wouldnt make all those noises at the time she farts....IF she really farts!;)

i think she is only getting on the bandwagon because of the money and making fake fart sounds and telling everybody she cant do huge farts, cause she is a "lightweight" is a pretty cheap way...there are a couple of those "lightweight" girls around and they can fart pretty loud ones, but there is not ONE clearly audible fart from mistress t in her videos, you can only guess sometimes!

but i thank YOU for sharing her clips with us...only my personel 2 cents! ;)

1313Jr.1313
24th July 2010, 11:44 AM
underwater farts from her do exist...