PDA

View Full Version : My first fart story

chosenonestar
17th July 2010, 05:00 AM
My Gassy Girlfriend

My name is Michael. I am 20 years old. I'm a peace loving guy who can't think negative about anyone. I prefer...Hold on...I'll just go straight to the main story of how I met...her...::smile
__________________________________________________ ________________________
A college in NC...
I was on my way to class looking around my new school when I bumped into someone. -_-' We both dropped our books and I fell. "I-I...I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention..." I quickly apologized scratching my head. I looked up and saw...her...::smile

She was about as tall as me with her dark hair in many curls. She wore a black T-shirt with dark blue jeans. She had light brown skin. Her lipstick was hazel as were her eyes. She was very pretty. For about a minute looking in her eyes put me in a daze. I snapped out of it before she noticed. I think...
"Aw don't worry about it sweetie." she responded reaching out to help me up smiling. "Oh...thanks." I said trying not to blush so hard. We both gathered our books together. I picked up the last one for her and returned it. "Thanks baby." she said with that smile. I couldn't hide it anymore. I blushed and scratched my head from shyness. She giggled at that and sweetly asked, "What's your name?" For two seconds I forgot my name but answered, "Um.....Michael." She replied reaching out to shake my hand, "Trina." I shook her hand and noticed she had a fairly aggressive grip. "Nice to meet you."
"Oh! I gotta get to class." She then asked me, "What class do you have now?" "I-I-Integrated Math." She smiled and exclaimed, "Me too! Room 1775?" I looked at my schedule and almost yelled loudly, "YE-! Yes." "Wanna walk together? You don't have to..." I couldn't say no I was too nice to be a 'No' Man. "Sure." I said beaming somewhat. She grinned at that with her pearly whites. Off to class we went...::smile

Outside Room 1775
The teacher was late...30 minutes late.:[ I usually don't complain about lateness, but when I come to class. I prefer to be 5-10 minutes early. Everyone else went to he snack machines out of impatience. There we were sitting by the door. Waiting for the teacher...when suddenly Trina taps my shoulder. I turn from my math book to her and notice she is holding her belly and grimacing slightly. "You okay?" She shook her head. "No. Baby...I gotta fart...bad." This pretty girl? Farting? I couldn't picture that. I just couldn't. "Do ya mind?" she asked with those glowing sweet eyes. Once again I couldn’t say no. "Um...not at all."
Trina got up on her hands and knees, shut her eyes, showed her clenching teeth, and out of her cute round butt came a rather loud and wet PBHHHHHFFFFRRRRT followed by another wet PHHHT. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a relieved look on her face. Her eyes rolled back smiling as she sighed. "Ahhhh..." Her eyes then widened as she gasped, covered her mouth with her hand, and blushed looking at me. "Oh, my-! Excuse me!" she apologized fanning her bottom with her hand. At first I was stunned by how she thought she could fart and think I wouldn't be bothered. Then I realized...she was right.
"It's okay it's natural." I reassured. "Really? You're not grossed out?" I tried not to laugh and responded, "No. I hardly ever am grossed out." She smiled at that and said, "Phew good...cause I'm still a little gassy." she admitted. I kept hearing that growling noise from Trina stomach, her moans of strain, followed by the wet farts and sighs of relief afterword for five minutes.
"Ohh...”
PHHHSSSSSSST
PPPPHHHHHTTT
"Ahhh..."

After a while, she looked at me and pouted as I kept looking at my book the most of time. She then started to tickle my ribs. "H-h-hey! I'm ticklish!" She didn't care she just kept tickling me. She quickly stopped then noticed the note on the door. "Ummm...Babe? Look." she said pointing at the door. 'Classes online for 1st half of the semester' I read. "Aw man!" I exclaimed. Trina giggled and asked, "Since math isn't my forte...If you're not busy, you want to come over to my house and study? Please?" I did want to talk with her a bit more..."Ok. What time?" "2:00 pm good for you?" she asked. "Alright." I answered. Before I got up, Trina bent over where my face was and...
PBBBBTTT
PHHHHSS-PHSS
"Opps..."She giggled at my surprise and said, "Bye hon!" The smell wasn't that bad. Well actually, it reeked like rotten eggs. That's when I discovered my fetish...female farting!:ohmy
To Be Continued...

Next time...
"You like these jeans sweetie?" Trina asked as she swayed her butt back and forth. She clearly didn't want me over to study. Trina made that very clear as she sat on my lap. "Mmmmhhh..." she moaned. "Now...we could work on our homework...or..." I looked at her and asked, "Or?" "We could have a little fun first..."
http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?11279-Fart-Story-part-2

1313Jr.1313
17th July 2010, 09:14 AM
wow... great story and an especially great first post. welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your stay.

bbwasslicker
17th July 2010, 05:06 PM
thanks dude great story, nice to see stuff in NC and Black woman freakin awesome. hope the story continues!!

Gimper
17th July 2010, 06:56 PM
Very nice story and quite impressive for your first. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, and I hope we can see more stories from you. :)

Hahahalook2
17th July 2010, 10:37 PM
Very nice story. Thanks for sharing!