PDA

View Full Version : Taking Requests!

kristi
13th July 2010, 09:16 PM
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around in a while, had a bunch of crap on my to-do list that I had to take care of. I am going to start making some farting videos again and wanted to know if any of you had any requests that you would like to see!

I think my next one is going to be a teddy bear face fart video :P

FartPallette69
13th July 2010, 09:54 PM
How about a you face farting me video.
I am house broken, respectful, and you won't hear a complaint by me.

neroangelus
13th July 2010, 11:16 PM
you dominating a girl as a giantess. ya know the kind of vid where the partner is in there with special effects? id like to see ya as a giantess gassing up a tiny woman.

Redneb7
13th July 2010, 11:30 PM
hey, hi kristi , when is the subscription for your site ready, i read soon. you are for sure under my favorites and i join all my favorites. next are you and your sister. iam a semihustler ) but join a site less stress than hustle around ).
so, when can i subscribe

nebasil
13th July 2010, 11:36 PM
dance (Butt Bouncing/wiggling) and Farting. Oh, and I Love and missed you sweety!

Redneb7
13th July 2010, 11:46 PM
oh yeah, about your request.......
i love it if you talk NASTY, not insulting about the " fart -victims ", but nasty and dirty and rude in every other way !!!

mephistofele
13th July 2010, 11:57 PM
fart in the mouth of the victim !! :)

Gimper
14th July 2010, 12:02 AM
I was wondering if you could rub oil on your butt and then fart. I rarely see that in clips where a girl oils her ass and then farts. I think it'd be awesome if you talked dirty and describe the sound and smell of your wonderful farts. :D

Mart Fellers
14th July 2010, 12:20 AM
I wanna go with mephistofele, as long as its in the mouth of a girl!!!

fartman89
14th July 2010, 01:10 AM
Hey Kristi! I am a huge fan of yours. This request is my ULTIMATE fetish and I've explained it numerous times on here in threads like these before, but never got a response. Since you're openly taking requests, i'd like to have you consider this. It would be easy and not involve anything strange or unusual lol. I have a "microfetish" involving farting on leather chairs. My dream fart video would be you getting incredibly gassy and then sitting in a comfy leather chair at your computer, making a montage of all your gas for the evening or whatever time it may be. Like, simply turn the camera on every time you had to rip one, and then let it go. You could wear just about anything you wanted, but pocketless jeans or tight panties would be the absolute hottest. I think it would actually sell well, as LMT's "best rippers" montages have sold incredibly well on her clips4sale. Another good thing about this idea is that i've never seen a video like it before. Just the mere THOUGHT of you doing this is turning me on. I hope someday that I will meet a woman as beautiful, shapely and laid back as you are about farting. Anyways, thanks for reading my big rant, if you got all the way through it. Keep on farting, no matter what!

arseworshipper
14th July 2010, 01:22 AM
What with Toy Story 3 out how about you farting on a Woody doll, lol.

lemmy
14th July 2010, 03:44 AM
facefarts in all different positions in all different types of clothing INCLUDING different costumes (nurse, flight attendant, roller skater etc...)

kristi
14th July 2010, 04:27 AM
Awesome ideas! I will definitely be doing some of these pretty soon.

fart1234
14th July 2010, 05:20 AM
School Girl 100%!!!

fartslave09
14th July 2010, 06:22 AM
A naked asshole farting clip....just lay on the bed with your ass tooted up and just let them rip...spread the cheeks every once in a while!!!

looner6
14th July 2010, 08:30 AM
sit on balloons and fart on them and make them pop! i would love to see it! and by the way, you are the SEXIEST FARTER IN THE WORLD!!!

girlfartsrhot
14th July 2010, 08:35 AM
Come and actually fart for me in NY! Lol. But I would prefer to see a video where you wear tight jeans, and fart while showing your asscrack the whole video. :)

Thanks!

Super_Fart
15th July 2010, 06:36 PM
double team some lucky guy with your sis.

Rangerscraig
16th July 2010, 07:36 PM
School girl with Mouth Farts (Y)

Rangerscraig
16th July 2010, 07:36 PM
Hey Kristi

Can you put more videos onto your Dailymotion account please :D

lemmy
16th July 2010, 10:39 PM
can we get personal facefart sessions with you anywhere?

jumpman
17th July 2010, 02:30 AM
A naked asshole farting clip....just lay on the bed with your ass tooted up and just let them rip...spread the cheeks every once in a while!!!

what he said, plus barefoot! btw, what is the url to your c4s site?

FartPallette69
17th July 2010, 02:48 AM
double team some lucky guy with your sis.

and I volunteer.

bifficc
19th July 2010, 02:02 AM
Please can you do a vid where you fart on a hard surface in tight black spandex style leggings and clear slip on heels showing off your cute feet i think that would be a big hit to be fair! Oh and please can you make it candid style. Thanks a milion kr1st1 your the best! ;-)

iarethesmart45
19th July 2010, 02:08 AM
would absolutly love to see u and another girl having a match to see who has the worst farts, maybe a little wrestling and one girl giving up at the end

Oneironaut
19th July 2010, 02:29 AM
Fart in public. Not only in public places, but also in front of people.

HOOF HEARTED
23rd August 2010, 11:18 AM
I got 2 story ideas for you which involves kylie.
1. The both of you cheering on either oklahoma or tex a&m in a football game against texas. A man or another woman also in the room is pulling for texas:down Sadly the refs cheat for texas again, & other team loses. Both of you are mad, & tell the truth about the refs cheating. Then texas fan acts like a sore winner & denies that the refs cheat & while they're not looking, 1 of you whack em in the back with a chair. A not so heavy chair.
Texas fan fall down & you know how you roll up a rug, roll them up in a rug & do a horns down hand signal. Then fart away constantly while the fan is unable to get out. fart in their faces also. It would be great to see this happen. I hope to god you're not a fan of the worst shade of orange ever.

2. You & Kylie do certain safe wrestling moves on each other. Both of you wear short spandex, light colored. Moves used, 1 uses abdominal stretch & fart on other girl torturing her more. Other farts to get out of the hold. Leg scissor headlock, woman farts to torture. This move is similar to a sunset flip. Woman stands over other woman's head, other woman tries to pull woman's upper legs to pin, gives up then instead pulls womans tights to bring her down, bare buns showing & succeeds bring woman down to pin. But the pinned woman farts near other woman's face to break out.
1 woman does full nelson on other then farts to torture other woman in the hold. later woman in hold farts to break free. Woman gets knocked down by punch. Other woman sit splashes other woman & at the same time of the split splash she farts to add insult to injury. That's all I can think of, do whatcha can.

jorrithaaggens
23rd August 2010, 11:31 AM
I would absolutely buy a clip where you fart on your finger, and then smell your finger. Talking about how stinky and exciting it smells. Mm.

stinkyman
10th September 2010, 04:07 PM
it would be nice if you would fart in somebodys face as he masturbates, and that he would cum while you fart :)

fartslave09
10th September 2010, 05:55 PM
Hello Kristi I would like to see you do an underwater farting video in the tub....you know stick your ass out the tub every now and then and fart and put your ass under the water and make the bubbles fly....also stick your ass halfway out the water and fart! I still want to be your slave and I would like to buy your panties so I can sniff them!!!

Gimper
10th September 2010, 07:17 PM
Actually I don't see too many girl on girl face farts. You should fart on the face of a girl while she masturbates or both of you could masturbate and cum while you fart.

karne
11th September 2010, 06:25 AM
facessiting in other girl!! and sniff pantyy