PDA

View Full Version : New short fart story

lols456
13th July 2010, 03:20 AM
I'd like to start off by saying that I did this for shits and giggles because I was bored. It only took like ten minutes so don't expect anything great.

PRRRRAAAAPPPT
The stinky burst was meant to be silent but was heard around the room.
At the edge of the table was Mina, who's face was red with embarrassment. She could not believe she had just farted in the middle of an important business meeting.*

Everyone in the room was silent and all eyes were on Mina.

"Excuse me. I'll be right back." Mina said in a hurried pace.

Not only was she trying to get away from the awkward and embarrasing moment she had brought upon herself, but it also seemed she was about ready to explode. She left the room and headed for a bathroom. The only bad thing was that, inconveniently, there was no bathroom on the floor she was on. So the only option was going down.*
Mina walked at a fast pace to the hallway that had the stairs an the elevator. Mina chose the elevator.

She quickly got in. PRRRRRAAAAPPPTTT!!!*
A sloppy fart escaped Mina's round butt. Followed by the rank odour of cheese.
BING!
The elevator door opened, a man was waiting. Ready to get in. Mina quickly got out and raced to the bathroom. In the distance she heard the man say "Oh sweet Jesus! Did someone die in here!?"*

Mina simply shrugged that off because of the situation before her. After zooming past several cubicles while farting louder and smellier by every step she had reached the bathroom. Luckily for her, it was totally vacant. In one swift motion she unzipped her tight business skirt and sat her butt on the toilet. PRRRROOOOMMMPPP!!!! a bassy explosion rumbled the toilet bowl.*
"Oh my!" Mina said, surprised.
Another loud stinky fart burst into the toilet. The air in the room became awfully foul and warm. Soon after, more and more farts Erupted into the toilet.*
"Why can't I shit??" Mina thought to herself worriedly.
Soon after, she felt more pressure in her ass.*
BRRRRAPPPPTTT!!!!!*
The fart was heard around the ffoce floor and stank up the bathroom with a beefy aroma.

Mina decided to give up, she was constipated and knew that shed have to take something to help her get things moving. She got up and pulled her panties and skirt up and looked into the toilet. Nothing of course.

As she got out of the bathroom she noticed the smell of her gas floate around the room. She took a peek at the workers and the cubicles. They were all complaining about the putrid stink.*

"Oh well!" Mina said with a giant fart and walked back to the meeting room.

1313Jr.1313
13th July 2010, 08:04 AM
not bad... especially for ten minutes of writing.

mephistofele
13th July 2010, 09:33 AM
well it's short but very cute and well written :) thanks

afangorn
14th July 2010, 08:35 AM
I enjoyed it, do you plan to continue it?

lols456
18th July 2010, 02:06 AM
I enjoyed it, do you plan to continue it?

Nah, I'm gonna make something else later