PDA

View Full Version : Wierd first post width

afangorn
12th July 2010, 09:24 AM
Anyone on firefox finding that for the past few months all the first posts of topics have this weird extra-thin width that squishes the text into a long thin wall?
Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I tried to post a picture with this but apparently no matter how small I make the screencap its too big to be uploaded :down

footfetishguy
12th July 2010, 12:30 PM
Anyone on firefox finding that for the past few months all the first posts of topics have this weird extra-thin width that squishes the text into a long thin wall?
Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I tried to post a picture with this but apparently no matter how small I make the screencap its too big to be uploaded :down
I noticed that too and I thought it was that right sidebar thing being not extended and I thought people were like pasting posts from different forum format or something

It is annoying in a way when I read large posts... I'm sure Gassy is aware of this hopefully

Also there are a few things on forums like certain fonts overlapping colors and buttons and such its probably a theme customization as well