PDA

View Full Version : Farts for Dinner - free sample!

Mistress Yuliya
10th July 2010, 06:46 AM
My slave failed to wash My windows crisp clean as he was told. Well, I am going to fail to do My job properly as well. Instead of feeding him some good organic dinner, I am going to fill up his throat with My juicy, stinky, and loud farts! I plug his nose, so he can't cheat, and literally BOMBARD his mouth with My brutally bold rippers.
Check out the sample here! (http://www.eroticasalon.com/imtsample/farts_for_dinner_sample.wmv)
"Farts for Dinner" featuring FARTING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM is playing at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36690

http://www.eroticasalon.com/forum/iamtoilet/farts_for_dinner.gif

fartsucker123
10th July 2010, 07:08 AM
I would marry u 2moz lol

hypertom
10th July 2010, 09:14 AM
Great!

fartslave09
10th July 2010, 10:03 AM
Nice what did you eat?

lemmy
10th July 2010, 10:16 AM
that was phenomenal...thanks Mistress!

smoovebrutha
10th July 2010, 10:51 PM
I'm in love

maninabox5678
11th July 2010, 03:57 AM
I have to say I am speechless! This clip exceeded all of my expectations and was well worth the wait. I have bought nearly all of your farting clips ( apart from the clothed ones... but that is due to actually seeing the asshole "pucker' plays a big part in my interest for this fetish) and even some of your scat videos which are as equally impressive. Do you have any scat films using a slave? or even slave consumption?

As far as this clip "farts for dinner" is concerned, I have to say it was amazing. Definately the best clip I have bought all year. To think that you produced that clip from my description (which wasn't the best) just amazes me. Everything in this clip was perfect, the camera angles, the positions, the pricing ( which was spot on) and last but in no means least, the farts.... and all from an extremely beautiful mistress!

Your slave looked as though he genuinely didn't really enjoy it, which i thought was brilliant. How did he say it felt? What foods did you eat before hand?
Most importantly did you enjoy making the clip?

I am looking forward to your reply mistress.

To all forum users, I would highly recommend buying this clip, you will not regret it!

lemmy
12th July 2010, 07:36 AM
Seriously...she is the best around.....that clip was so amazing. She knows 100% how to make the best clips for us, she understands our fetish like no other mistress that I've seen before. You just know that if she puts out another one it's gonna be facefart gold...imagine the quality of all the others she's done...wow!

smoovebrutha
13th July 2010, 02:15 AM
::great::clapp::clapp in the second fart in this sample you can actually see the slaves hair blow back from her fart. AMAZING. simply. ::clapp::clapp::great

Mistress Yuliya
17th July 2010, 11:34 PM
. Do you have any scat films using a slave? or even slave consumption?

How did he say it felt? What foods did you eat before hand?
Most importantly did you enjoy making the clip?

Thank you ALL for the nice words about My farts :) As you understand, "Farts for Dinner" was inspired by the maninabox request to produce a clip with "naked farts", dirty windows and a yellow pea soup that I made on that day. I discovered, that yellow pea soup makes Me even gassier than green pea soup. My farts are louder, longer and definitely stinkier. Which is bizarre - it is same dry pea, boiled and spiced. I don't know what's in the yellow pea that would make one fart more, but apparently there is something. Anyone have a similar experience?
It is so funny that you asked that question (two people actually), because for this video I didn't want to talk about the food I ate. I thought I do it all the time, maybe you have gotten sick of Me talking about the food all the time; I was wrong, apparently. Overall, My stomach is very picky; it is probably easier for Me to tall you what doesn't make Me fart.
My slave said he was feeling noxious, I guess because I made him swallow My farts. And as you all probably know, farts are little toxic puffs of air - should be taken in moderation. Well, he didn't throw up which was good for him otherwise I would have fed that puke to him as well lol.
I still love making farting videos for many reasons: it makes Me laugh and I feel happy (will live longer lol); I feel liberated and carefree; I like the experience of sadistic enjoyment when it is someone who doesn't like being farted on at all; it is unique and not many people can do it.
I do have scat consumption videos (of course!) and as soon as I sort out all legal issues, they will be available on My www.iamtoilet.com I will keep you posted when this happens. Thank you for the great forum; see you soon!