PDA

View Full Version : Does Your Fetish Have Specifics?

MackZack
22nd June 2010, 12:01 AM
What I mean by that is, are you specifically turned on by certain situations or certain clothing the girl has to wear, etc?

I realized today that a majority of the clips here do not turn me on, despite what some may think based on the story I wrote recently. I really don't get turned on at all by naked chicks farting, or having a view of their pussy as they fart. Neither do girls farting in bikinis turn me on. The only rare occasions include being bloated from eating.I'm horribly picky when it comes to finding a video that really turns me on. To me, the girl has to wear clothes, tight clothes, or clothes that just barely reveal things. However, topless passes for me. And then the farts too can't be simple whistles and toots; a girl who can fart like a man turns me on more.

What about everyone else?

fartman5000
22nd June 2010, 04:27 AM
I have the same specifics you do naked farting is almost a turn off to me also women who can fart like a horse is the best. I don't know why but those are my specifics also.

Gimper
22nd June 2010, 04:59 AM
Nah I don't have specifics. Just a woman farting or even talking about farting is a turn on to me. It doesn't matter what position or what they wear, although I am more turned on when they fart in jeans or naked than if they fart in a thong or panties. I love to see them wear tight jeans while they fart and I love it when they're naked, so I can see her asshole pucker.

ffantasy1
22nd June 2010, 06:20 AM
Nice thread idea, Silmaril. I was actually thinking of making a thread like this, myself.

There are a few things in this fetish that really don't turn me on. Nude farts don't really do much for me and I even get turned off when the camera zooms in on the anus as it happens. Sure, it's a way to prove it's a real fart, but it's still not exactly something I like seeing. BBWs farting also kind of grosses me out. I also can't stand watching videos of girls farting on a toilet since that just reminds me too much of scat, which is one of my turn offs. Seeing girls fart in people's mouth is gross to me as well. I also don't really like it when girls fart on food or fart while they eat. Nothing against people into any of the stuff I listed, but that kind of stuff just isn't for me.

As far as things that turn me on are concerned, while I prefer clothed farts, I definitely like farts in jeans the best (I'm not too picky about that, though). Of course, like others have already said, it's also great when girls let out huge farts that no one without this fetish would expect from a girl. Loud, long, and bassy farts are the best. I can still sort of appreciate the more average sounding ones, but the more unladylike it sounds the more I like it. I also like it when girls just talk about farting.

Something else I like is when girls smile, laugh, joke, and so on with their farts. For example, the Foul Chicks are actually some of my favorite girls to watch simply because they seem to have a lot of fun with their farts. It's kind of hard to explain, but I guess it has something to do with how I still think girls' farts can be kind of funny as well as a turn on or because I like girls with a sense of humor and aren't stuck up about farts, because she knows how much I like it, and/or because I like knowing the girl is at least getting something positive out of it (gastrointestinal relief as well as a laugh), but just something about seeing a girl having fun with it is cute to me. Sure, too much laughter can be annoying, but I have only seen one or two videos in which a girl laughed too much for me.

That said, my fantasies and such with this fetish in general actually tend to be more playful/romantic than completely sexual and most of my fantasies are generally stuff like cuddling with a gassy girl or just having a girl feel comfortable enough near me to just loudly rip a fart whenever she has to without feeling embarrassed and being playful about it.

captainrodney
22nd June 2010, 07:39 AM
Im with you sim.. Im not a fan of the naked bareass farting. For me it also has to be domination, i love a lot of the holly berlin clips but the ones where they fart on each other and "like it" not a fan of. Some clips don't have a lot of talking either which doesnt quite do it for me

fred565
22nd June 2010, 08:17 AM
haha i'm the exact opposite, i love seeing a girls asshole when she farts, non naked farts aren't really as much of a turn on for me, unless its tight spandex.

i also prefer face farts and farting on dicks but not the humiliation aspect of it. it's strange, my fetish started with anal creampies and cum farting.

martin_f66
22nd June 2010, 11:09 AM
wow so many different views.

for me it has to be "candid" farting. Basically scenes where I can imagine girls in everyday situations farting. That is why the foul chicks are the best. Their videos often look like they are just hanging out together, and they are just fun girls who know each other well and are open with their farting.

It is all about intamcy and imagining me knowing the girl well enough that they are comfortable farting in their every day life around you. As one post mentioned girls having fun with their farts and laughing is also a turn on.

Therefore the domination clips do absolutely nothing for me, when I watch them all I think of is an actress acting out a farting scene for some cash. When I watch the foul chicks I imagine those girls behave that way anyway and imagine being around them and it is a turn on.

An added turn on is the girl farting with another person in the scene, the fact that they are not shy about farting in front of someone. A scene where there is just one girl is no quite as much as a turn on, as I seem them potentially as only farters in private.

So yes I am obviously quite fussy and have my specifics!

neroangelus
22nd June 2010, 05:58 PM
mostly girl on girl, i love big girl on smaller girl.
its jsut sexier to see the size change.
I am a big fan of seeing farts animated from gals, when it cartoons its sometimes really enjoyable.

lols456
23rd June 2010, 06:04 AM
Just a quick question, for anyone who finds where the person doesn't enjoy farts is better than when they do. Why is that?

girlfartsrhot
23rd June 2010, 06:59 AM
Nice thread idea, Silmaril. I was actually thinking of making a thread like this, myself.

There are a few things in this fetish that really don't turn me on. Nude farts don't really do much for me and I even get turned off when the camera zooms in on the anus as it happens. Sure, it's a way to prove it's a real fart, but it's still not exactly something I like seeing. BBWs farting also kind of grosses me out. I also can't stand watching videos of girls farting on a toilet since that just reminds me too much of scat, which is one of my turn offs. Seeing girls fart in people's mouth is gross to me as well. I also don't really like it when girls fart on food or fart while they eat. Nothing against people into any of the stuff I listed, but that kind of stuff just isn't for me.

As far as things that turn me on are concerned, while I prefer clothed farts, I definitely like farts in jeans the best (I'm not too picky about that, though). Of course, like others have already said, it's also great when girls let out huge farts that no one without this fetish would expect from a girl. Loud, long, and bassy farts are the best. I can still sort of appreciate the more average sounding ones, but the more unladylike it sounds the more I like it. I also like it when girls just talk about farting.

Something else I like is when girls smile, laugh, joke, and so on with their farts. For example, the Foul Chicks are actually some of my favorite girls to watch simply because they seem to have a lot of fun with their farts. It's kind of hard to explain, but I guess it has something to do with how I still think girls' farts can be kind of funny as well as a turn on or because I like girls with a sense of humor and aren't stuck up about farts, because she knows how much I like it, and/or because I like knowing the girl is at least getting something positive out of it (gastrointestinal relief as well as a laugh), but just something about seeing a girl having fun with it is cute to me. Sure, too much laughter can be annoying, but I have only seen one or two videos in which a girl laughed too much for me.

That said, my fantasies and such with this fetish in general actually tend to be more playful/romantic than completely sexual and most of my fantasies are generally stuff like cuddling with a gassy girl or just having a girl feel comfortable enough near me to just loudly rip a fart whenever she has to without feeling embarrassed and being playful about it.

I agree 100% with everything right here lol except the toilet/ scat connection, I don't mind that too much, but everything else is spot on.

ffantasy1
23rd June 2010, 07:57 AM
I agree 100% with everything right here lol except the toilet/ scat connection, I don't mind that too much, but everything else is spot on.
Glad to see someone else can relate to it. ::smile

Fartingbabes
23rd June 2010, 09:38 AM
I love it when a girl can rip them like a horse. Kind of like Simone's super heroine clip. I have no attraction to animals but I've had fantasies about me and a girl making out while a horse rips some loud ones right in front of us.

sniffking
24th June 2010, 11:16 AM
DREAM GIRL: Tall Blond Athletic girl who rarely wears makeup. Has a huge bubble butt that drops earthquake farts. Farts infront of all her friends and family. Gets bloated easily and lets me rub her big gassy tummy. Scat isn't my thing, but I'd love for her to shit on me if I really love her. Oh and BIG SEXY FEET.

buddyfranklin
25th June 2010, 06:43 AM
wow. the quality standards of the fart fetishist. i'd imagine the farter just has to be female - from birth. it helps to have a nice ass. and the anus can't look like its been abused by 12 dicks a day simultaneously for the past several years. I mean nothing malformed. after that its the standard regulation for all significant others. At least relatively attractive looks and character.

fartslave09
25th June 2010, 07:04 AM
Naked farts really turn me on..esp. if she has a big ass and a pretty asshole to go along with it. i.e. Kinky Kristy, Jasmine Ryder, the French girl Sarah, and the list goes on. I also like thong farts, pantie farts and tight jean farts but I prefer naked farts the most.

phartface
25th June 2010, 02:42 PM
For myself, I like the bare-butt farts. I either have my woman stand up and fart so it makes a loud sound and vibration in my face. I also like for my woman to lay on her belly so I can put my nose right to her asshole and sniff it right out. Both cases I have to have my nose near her asshole so I can get the full aroma of the fart. Oh yeah when she's in the laying-down position I like fart sound to be light and delicate or silent....

Keep On Sniffin'

StrykerFett
25th June 2010, 03:40 PM
Just a quick question, for anyone who finds where the person doesn't enjoy farts is better than when they do. Why is that?

Personally, I don't like it as much when girls pretend to like farts. When they say it stinks, or wave their hand or something, It's an immediate turn on for me. Also, I don't really mind, but clothes can be better than naked farts for me, if the girl's really hot, like Ana Didovic, Victoria from JA, NaughtySarah, or Allison Pierce. Topless, definitely helps for me, if they have a nice rack. Since I'm into scat, Seeing their butthole or seeing them fart on people, or wet "goo" come out of their ass isn't really a problem for me. Domination, or men in the movies, on the other hand usually ruins it for me

Gimper
25th June 2010, 09:02 PM
I'm not into being dominated or humiliated by the girl. I'd just want her to fart on me and we both have a good time with it. Her blowing farts in my face, seeing her smile and laugh, showing she's enjoying it, while I sniff her farts out of her butt, and I have a big grin on my face afterward. :D

Kasengon
26th June 2010, 12:29 AM
i'm with ffantasy1 completely, i dont watch toilet fart vids, it never turned me on not once, but i also like skirt, dress farts as well, especially when the fart is bassy,bubbly, and wet/shitty. I'm also picky about what fart videos i download as well, most of the vids i have are mostly clothed farting or scat....

Gimper also reminded me of what i hate, domination or humiliation, just no :(

so brazil fart girls / mfx are out of the question

i'll stick with GGG and others for now :)

MeanMachine
26th June 2010, 07:50 PM
wow so many different views.

for me it has to be "candid" farting. Basically scenes where I can imagine girls in everyday situations farting. That is why the foul chicks are the best. Their videos often look like they are just hanging out together, and they are just fun girls who know each other well and are open with their farting.

It is all about intamcy and imagining me knowing the girl well enough that they are comfortable farting in their every day life around you. As one post mentioned girls having fun with their farts and laughing is also a turn on.

Therefore the domination clips do absolutely nothing for me, when I watch them all I think of is an actress acting out a farting scene for some cash. When I watch the foul chicks I imagine those girls behave that way anyway and imagine being around them and it is a turn on.

An added turn on is the girl farting with another person in the scene, the fact that they are not shy about farting in front of someone. A scene where there is just one girl is no quite as much as a turn on, as I seem them potentially as only farters in private.

So yes I am obviously quite fussy and have my specifics!

I also prefer candid clips to the contrived domination clips. I also like for the girl or for someone else in the video to comment on or react to the smell. Farts that are loud but not smelly don't really turn me on.

Karl
26th June 2010, 08:32 PM
farting in jeans,especially with full of food bellies

Laphin
26th June 2010, 10:38 PM
Being a furry somewhat and owning fursuits, which is basically a mascot that looks alittle more sexier than what you see out on the sports teams (example http://www.flickr.com/photos/silverwuff/2641039202/in/photostream/ ).. I've had a girl put a few costumes on for me, and I find it sexy when she farts through that onto my face. Becaue for one, you have the fur there to kinda filter most of the stink away to where it just smells nice and musky. Two, you have a furry characters to cuddle your face into while she's pushing for relieval. And three, it's just plain sexy to have a girl who can fart nice and thunderously loud through a furry costume to where you can feel the air hit you in the face... and then just pressing your face against the stinky fur. It's almost like heaven. :D

fpuskas84
2nd July 2010, 04:55 AM
Mine was always very specific, since the fetish came about as a result of a specific incident. Back when I was a teenager, a group of us were sharing a hostel room - there was nothing going on but there were girls and guys in the group, separate bunk beds. Anyway, one of the girls (who I would have found quite cute, so that didn't hurt!) was getting up in the morning when it seemed like everyone was asleep - I was half awake but it looked like I was asleep too across the room. Anyway this girl chose to give her friend a wake up call - she pulled down her pants, put her ass right up to her friends face, and whispered at her to wake her up - and as soon as the friend woke, that was the cue for a seriously raunchy blast of morning gas into her face right there.

I was always into the A rather than the T on women before that, but this just opened up a whole new world for me.

Since then, I've been all about girls doing nasty toilet things to each other - not out of being sexual, but out of being bitchy and cruel for the sake of it. Laxatives, peeing into water balloons and of course farting into faces are all just some of the things that I fantasise about girls doing to each other. Crucial in this though is that it's never about the girl doing it to be sexy, and neither does the recipient enjoy it. Plus there's never a guy involved. Occasionally my mind drifts into a situation where the girls are "competing" to win me, but that's the full extent of the male involvement.

It's actually a hard enough thing to get content on. The Brazilian stuff is a bit violent rather than just mean, 90% of the facefarting stuff out there is girl on guy, and when it is girl on girl, the recipient ends up enjoying it too much. Renee was by far the best at it and I got a few custom videos made from her back when I was in a better paying job than I am now, but the standard of supporting cast with her was rarely any good. Likewise Tyeler from PFTP.com was great at the acting, but they were just so lazy with the fart noises that it spoiled it. In fairness, I'm not unrealistic enough to expect women to come up with all natural farts on cue, but please try to make them sound believable! Also, any of my scripts always involved asking the women to talk about a few situations of their own - but they were so painfully unimaginative that I gave up on the whole thing.

If anyone knows of any content out there that might have escaped my attention, I'd be delighted to hear about it!

donpantini
3rd July 2010, 12:50 PM
I hate when they pull open their ass cheeks, or stick their ass in the air.. that tends to take away from the more natural sound that's made from closed ass-cheeks. Yep, that is most of them out there.