PDA

View Full Version : Why this fetish ?

nome
16th June 2010, 11:08 AM
Just wondering what made you have a fetish in this area ?

footfetishguy
16th June 2010, 12:44 PM
Just wondering what made you have a fetish in this area ?
Search the forums theres dozens of topics about this

eprotophilia
16th June 2010, 08:33 PM
I had this fetish since 5. It all depends on your experience. I just experience a lot of girls farting and it done something for me I guess traumatize my mind lol

zulu0
16th June 2010, 09:11 PM
I had this fetish since 5. It all depends on your experience. I just experience a lot of girls farting and it done something for me I guess traumatize my mind lol

hahaha!! So it was a trauma? Do tell...

- - -
My reason for the fetish is preatty awesome!
I figure that out when I was 15. I was in a birthday party with alcohol and finger food, after the party I had no one to drop me at home. I was invited by a girl to sleep at her home with other two girls. (why not??)

When we were about to sleep (everyone in the same room (different beds, of course)), one girl said to the house owner: "hey, try to don´t fart all night again" and the thee girls starting joking about that. When it was silent I laid next to one of the girls who had a crush on me. We talked for some minutes and we talked about the other girl farting, I said it´s no problem and let a fart out just for joking. She hit me on my but, some silent seconds later she let the biggest fart ever!

We started kissing and went to my bed (we couldn´t make sex because there were the other girls in there). She farted some more when we were kissing (about one hour playing with ourselves) and one other girl in the room let some loud out too.
That was one of the best nights I had, I belive,
Nowadays I have no contact with them, almost 5 years that I talked with none of these girls or their friends.

bbwasslicker
16th June 2010, 11:45 PM
had this fetish as far back as i can remember. i dont know what sparked it.

Kasengon
17th June 2010, 01:01 AM
i had this fetish since 12/13 years old, one girl is all it took to get me into this fetish and now i dont see her anymore....

NoNamed
17th June 2010, 04:21 AM
All the good ones were taken

ffantasy1
17th June 2010, 08:38 AM
When I was little, I had an obsession with fart jokes. I guess that's how I developed it; at first, I thought farting was funny. Then, around when I was 11 or 12 or so, it started only being funny to me when girls did it. After all, since women were so disassociated with passing gas, that made it all the more comical to me. So around then, briefly before puberty started and during it, I began fantasizing about being near a girl while she was really gassy because I simply thought it would be a fun/hilarious situation to be in.

So then in my early/mid teens, I learned how to clear the browsing history and searches (this was before private browsing being a standard feature in most browsers, obviously). So I started doing searches online for stuff along the lines of "girl fart video" and so on. So I started watching videos of it and realized that, while I loved and appreciated the videos for their comedic factor, there was just something else I felt that I liked about them. It took me a little while to figure it out, but I later learned that "something else" was actually me getting turned on. At first I didn't know it was possible to get turned on from farts and after searching a bit more, I found a site where someone mentioned the word "fetish" when talking about farts so I looked it up since I hadn't heard the word before and realized that it kind of described how I felt about it.

In the end, I guess I just got this fetish because I thought it was pretty much the funniest thing in the universe when girls farted. In fact, despite having the fetish, I still think it's funny in most contexts. I guess I just see it as something playful and cute and since I associate it with a girl's fun side, which is one of the main things I look for in a girl, it makes sense for me to be attracted to it. In fact, perhaps the fact that humor is a good feeling (perhaps the best feeling one knows of before getting turned on for the first time) and it's a natural stress reliever, it makes sense for some people to get a fetish for something they find funny.

kelljiro
17th June 2010, 08:39 AM
mine was sparked when i was around 10 or 11 when i figured out girls were capable of farting lol and it just stuck with me...

tehcursed
17th June 2010, 03:01 PM
I think it has to do with the whole taboo nature of it all. To watch something that's usually very private and taboo kind of is what turns me on. I can't really explain it, it's like I'm watching and experiencing something I shouldn't be. A couple of my ex's did it for me and although it was playful at first, I let them know gradually just how much I was into it. And it honestly became part of foreplay. A little weird I know, but that's the fun part of it all. I don't deny that it is seriously one of the most weirdest fetishes which is why it's so difficult to let a sexual partner know something so private about oneself, yet on the other hand if you're with someone who is open and wouldn't mind letting you indulge in something actually pretty damn harmless. Hopefully my next woman is as open as all the last haha.

fartsniffs
17th June 2010, 04:19 PM
Mine came when I was 10. I had a 14 year-old step-sister that could have made any well-known model run for her money. Truthfully, she used to beat the shit out of me just for spite and torment me like any normal sibling. I used to sleep in her bed with her quite a lot and one night turned out to be a life-changing event. She was lying on her stomach talking to me about how her dad drank too much and that school was stressful. She was in her panties and I asked her if I could look at her arse and she really didn't hesitate to pull them down. She told me to kiss her cheeks and shoved my head in her crack. She farted twice and the smell was like a mix of broccoli and brussels sprouts. I loved the smell, the sound and the feeling. I didn't sleep that night and I had space between my blanket, to say the least. I have been hooked ever since and the thought of that smell wakes me up like coffee. Only problem is, I can't tolerate this fetish unless the woman is attractive. There ya go...

homer_simpson
17th June 2010, 07:14 PM
Mine struck about a few years back randomly searching youtube, and i was watching that first video, i dont remember what it was but i was really liking it, and so i begun my endless search to find more and last year i ended up here soooo yeah

zulu0
17th June 2010, 07:44 PM
"I can't tolerate this fetish unless the woman is attractive"

Me neither.

Karl
17th June 2010, 08:50 PM
I don't consider my fetish a drama.It's just a great emotion everyday

lols456
17th June 2010, 10:45 PM
"I can't tolerate this fetish unless the woman is attractive"

Me neither.

Same here.

On another note. It's weird how our mind can control the reactions we have to things so much.

FartPallette69
18th June 2010, 08:36 PM
All the good ones were taken

hahahaha
My favorite response here.