PDA

View Full Version : Peteuse's free fart site

peteuse
7th June 2010, 12:54 PM
Hi there,
I made a free fart website that runs on ads and donations. I plan on updating with 2 farts a week, and more if the ads and donations are nice.
I hope you enjoy!

-Peteuse

7th June 2010, 04:01 PM
greet

firmman_10
7th June 2010, 04:46 PM
Hi Peteuse,

I wish i could be your personal fart slave baby. I would definitely eat your ass out good!!! What is the URL where I can find this website at? Love you for this my sexyness!!!!

fartsmella
7th June 2010, 07:41 PM
http://peteuse.net

::great
FS

nebasil
8th June 2010, 04:06 AM
I love you. I've always loved you. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with this world.

kemochan
9th June 2010, 01:08 PM
Peteuse, these are great. you are so pretty. thank you.

peteuse
9th June 2010, 07:27 PM
Oh dear haha I am so bad I forgot to put the website. Thanks for putting it up there :)
www.peteuse.net

fartsmella
9th June 2010, 09:03 PM
Oh dear haha I am so bad I forgot to put the website. Thanks for putting it up there :)
www.peteuse.net (http://www.peteuse.net)

::great no problem but I will be expecting a huge stinky face fart in return ;)::roll
FS

HOOF HEARTED
10th June 2010, 04:30 AM
www.peteuse.net
And thanks for posting on this forum. Hopefully you'll be a regular here.

buddyfranklin
10th June 2010, 05:22 AM
thats awesome. let me know if your looking for a web developer

Epsilon
10th June 2010, 06:25 AM
Amazing site. :D Vids from you are always great.

1313Jr.1313
10th June 2010, 12:46 PM
i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol.

Chronic
10th June 2010, 03:39 PM
Wait, this doesn't mean you've broken off with GGG, does it?

peteuse
12th June 2010, 10:44 AM
@1313Jr.1313 (http://www.gassyerotica.net/member.php?385-1313Jr.1313)
I laugh when people laugh at donating $5. I'm not going to apologize for that. I work on this site.
You just saw a bunch of free fart content without having to pirate, pay, etc. So shut your hole cheapskate.
The clip I give in exchange for the donation is one I am not allowed to post on the site for certain reasons, so I have to offer it privately.
If you don't want to pay/donate $5, then don't, why criticize me for wanting to make money for my work? Isn't that what you do? F*cking hypocrites out there. Yeah I'm here to give you everything for FREE, anonymous internet person. So sick of people like you.

1313Jr.1313
12th June 2010, 10:49 AM
i didn't laugh at donating money, i laughed at the line, "free for donators." keeping your site up and making some money (if it happens) is serious of course.

peteuse
12th June 2010, 10:57 AM
i didn't laugh at donating money, i laughed at the line, "free for donators." keeping your site up and making some money (if it happens) is serious of course.

you said "

i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol." So you just laugh at words randomly, or at how their arranged? No, I think you laugh at their meaning. The meaning here being if you donate $5 you will get a fart video that I won't post on the site. Pretty clear to me. You were called out on being a cheapskate dick and now you want to retreat. Typical.

I don't know, maybe the retards like you should just keep quiet as they seem to cause a lot of frustration to people doing these kinds of websites. No wonder people throw in the towel. Annoying complainers with no solutions or creativity of their own.

peteuse
12th June 2010, 10:59 AM
keeping your site up and making some money (if it happens) is serious of course.

Only of course because you will get more content without ever giving anything, not even a KIND WORD, in return.

yapyepyo
12th June 2010, 12:02 PM
Peteuse don't get caught up in this. When I read this topic you really blew my mind, I actually believe you like to fart. That attitude of just creating what you are good at/like to do is what I believe to be the biggest achievement possible. In this system people are constantly looking for ways to make money. People go to college for a wellpaying job, people do repetitive work for money, while losing sight of what they really love if money wouldn't be involved. You have earned my respect, I wish you all the best!

firstrock
12th June 2010, 03:56 PM
i can't watch the latest video....I don't think I am the only one because I saw a comment that expresses the same problem...should change the video format..

FartPallette69
12th June 2010, 08:47 PM
haha peteuse got Jr on blast.
Not the kind of blast he would like to get though.

Guzara
13th June 2010, 01:22 AM
you said "

i've got to admit, i laughed when i saw the "free for donators" line, lol." So you just laugh at words randomly, or at how their arranged? No, I think you laugh at their meaning. The meaning here being if you donate $5 you will get a fart video that I won't post on the site. Pretty clear to me. You were called out on being a cheapskate dick and now you want to retreat. Typical.

I don't know, maybe the retards like you should just keep quiet as they seem to cause a lot of frustration to people doing these kinds of websites. No wonder people throw in the towel. Annoying complainers with no solutions or creativity of their own.

I will just try to suggest my part of creativity - Clip can't be called free if it's available only to donators, you should get rid of word free .

>> Bonus clip for donators << sounds better... ::injured

Today
13th June 2010, 04:20 AM
Wow! This is so awesome! I've always loved your stuff! Another female proving that farting is for everyone!!

assgirl100
13th June 2010, 05:26 AM
you said "

Hey Peteuse;

Why so mad?

Bitchin does no good especially infront of customers. I think he was just laughing at the contradiction in your statement. No harm meant I am sure. He never said he will not buy from you. He could have been one of your biggest fans and maybe he purchased all your clips. Maybe he was gonna donate $1000 bucks, we don't know.

Maybe you should apologise.

Nice clips by the way. You are very beautiful when not bitchin. Keep making clips and don't run out of free natrual gas. No gas no cash.

Please set up a site for Babushka too. Great idea.

1313Jr.1313
13th June 2010, 01:10 PM
gassy and assgirl got it at least. by the way, guess who one of your first donators was ::shok

it would be like me saying that i'm giving out a free clip to anyone who pays me money. then again, fartpallete seems to agree with your misinterpretation of what i said. i feel that sentences that contradict themselves are ironic and are things that should be laughed at... much like jokes. when people contradict themselves IN ONE SENTENCE then it's worth pointing out. if i did it i would expect the same courtesy.

i mean, if you got all of that out of one line then so be it but i meant exactly what i said and nothing more. the second time i just tried to clarify and you seemed to think i was backing out of what i said AND I'M NOT. i still find the line "free for donators" to be funny as it is a contradiction in and of itself. honestly, snapping at me like that is something that toot would do and up until now we have yet to have a single problem and i honestly feel that i have been cordial towards you. if you don't feel the same then go ahead and let me know and i'll see what i can do, but i can't do anything about you or anybody else misinterpreting what i post.

yapyepyo
13th June 2010, 04:49 PM
People keep arguing? I keep on posting:

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/8432/80921484319131.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/80921484319131)

Super_Fart
13th June 2010, 05:51 PM
^that image stoped being funny about five years ago, you look more retarded then anyone else for posting it.

FartPallette69
13th June 2010, 09:09 PM
gassy and assgirl got it at least. by the way, guess who one of your first donators was ::shok

it would be like me saying that i'm giving out a free clip to anyone who pays me money. then again, fartpallete seems to agree with your misinterpretation of what i said. i feel that sentences that contradict themselves are ironic and are things that should be laughed at... much like jokes. when people contradict themselves IN ONE SENTENCE then it's worth pointing out. if i did it i would expect the same courtesy.

i mean, if you got all of that out of one line then so be it but i meant exactly what i said and nothing more. the second time i just tried to clarify and you seemed to think i was backing out of what i said AND I'M NOT. i still find the line "free for donators" to be funny as it is a contradiction in and of itself. honestly, snapping at me like that is something that toot would do and up until now we have yet to have a single problem and i honestly feel that i have been cordial towards you. if you don't feel the same then go ahead and let me know and i'll see what i can do, but i can't do anything about you or anybody else misinterpreting what i post.

I don't agree with her misinterpretation of what you said, but you do come off a bit snobby and that is what she got mad about.
Here she is giving away free stuff and all you can do is point out the oxymoron.
Perhaps you meant no harm, however, it's unproductive here because all we care about are farts not highlights from strunk and white.

1313Jr.1313
13th June 2010, 10:25 PM
thus far peteuse and i have had nothing but a good relationship on the forums so i figured what i pointed out was harmless. honestly, it was. it was a simple misunderstanding which is why i haven't gotten defensive about it or closed the thread. honestly, read my post and pretend it was from not me and just go from there.

Kaioshinsama
14th June 2010, 08:04 AM
It was a simple misunderstanding. However, Peteuse, I had an inquiry. Are donations still being accepted (it's 12:03am Jun. 14th)? I think it's great what you've put up. I ALSO like that hairstyle you've got while goldleafing that dinosaur :)

Kaioshinsama

peteuse
14th June 2010, 10:49 AM
I don't agree with her misinterpretation of what you said, but you do come off a bit snobby and that is what she got mad about.
Here she is giving away free stuff and all you can do is point out the oxymoron.
Perhaps you meant no harm, however, it's unproductive here because all we care about are farts not highlights from strunk and white.

This is exactly what irritated me. To reiterate, don't donate if you don't want to. I am sure you can understand my irritation at you not even offering a kind word straightaway. Your first comment about my site was this SNOOTY REMARK. I don't care if you were one of the first donators or not.

The clip is a THANK YOU as is stated on the site for anyone who donates. Do you criticize a store/company if they give you a bonus (they even say FREE sometimes!) gift with a purchase? Yes you are outright buying a good/service and not donating to get it. But in a similar way fellas are donating/'buying' to help keep me going on my site and receiving a 'good/service' in return (all the content on my site). We can argue the semantics of 'buying' 'donating' and 'bonus' 'free' 'thank you gift' all day.

And assgirl, thanks for your input about how I should behave in front of customers. But I am not 'bitching' for nothing, and not expressing that to everyone on here. Just one individual.

peteuse
14th June 2010, 10:58 AM
Hi Kai, haha NO you missed the cutoff by 3 minutes. Just kidding. Perhaps I will change the text so there is no timeframe. Just free clip for everyone who donates forever. Or 'bonus' or 'thank you clip' LOL

1313Jr.1313
15th June 2010, 07:50 AM
peteuse, my first comment about your site was on the ggg forum. if you feel that me laughing at an oxymoron is snooty then so be it, but if that's the case then what is the correct response to an oxymoron?

Kaioshinsama
15th June 2010, 08:07 AM
Hi Kai, haha NO you missed the cutoff by 3 minutes. Just kidding. Perhaps I will change the text so there is no timeframe. Just free clip for everyone who donates forever. Or 'bonus' or 'thank you clip' LOL

I'm glad to hear that. Still really like the hair in that clip (you probably think it's just silly). Look forward to donating, as well as the growth of your site :) By the way, I'm glad that your butt is getting a little bigger again (not in the fat way). You had lost some weight some time ago, and with your slim waist, I was kinda like "aw man, Peteuse, bring back the butt" :) Glad to see how things transpired :)

Kaioshinsama

Antdawg
16th June 2010, 06:55 PM
I honestly didn't see what 1313Jr.1313 said wrong. I got what he meant straight away.

Antdawg
16th June 2010, 06:56 PM
Come to my store for free clips now!
http://www.michellessweetfeet.com/home.html
http://twitter.com/MissSweetFeet

When is this person gonna be banned?