PDA

View Full Version : Livejasmin Laughing at us..

Killbuster
3rd June 2010, 09:37 PM
I made an account on livejasmin. And i asked around for girls to fart. But every girl laughs in my face and kicks me from the room.

Its really weird. I mean cmon a fart fetish isnt worse then a BDSM fetish(respect for those who have this fetish though..)

I click on the Fetish tab..So im sure im at the right place...

Everytime i ask them to fart the just laugh...

Whats wrong whit this shizzle???::sad::sad::sad

walter42
3rd June 2010, 10:00 PM
Shouldn't run into that much trouble...I haven't paid there before because it's expensive, but in the fetish category there are plenty of girls with usernames related to toilet/scat play. Find some of them.

wax
3rd June 2010, 11:34 PM
try a user called 'mybitch' some real kink brunette

HOOF HEARTED
4th June 2010, 05:15 AM
Another reason to hate livejasmin. That & lots of the time the livejasmin window keeps popping up on certain sites you go on, or download certain things:down

ffantasy1
4th June 2010, 08:05 AM
They might not think you're just joking and/or they're laughing because it's one of the less sexual requests they get so they don't really not know how to respond to it. Keep in mind, though, it's not like farting is something girls can do on command. Perhaps they just don't have gas when you ask them and they'd do it if they were able to.

dammitall69
4th June 2010, 11:36 AM
myfreecams is better than jasmin... ive found a few on there.. and its cheaper

seat_booster
5th June 2010, 04:24 AM
hahaha

eprotophilia
5th June 2010, 09:17 AM
Talk about asking girls to fart for you I got more than a laugh I got cursed out and threaten as if I asked them to make themselves bleed which theres a fetish out there for that but yea asking a woman to fart nowadays is like asking them for their social security

randomvegabond5
5th June 2010, 10:54 AM
I've had a lot of luck with farting there in the lesbian section.
lilybad69 is good and xbestgurluwish is amazing, she did laugh at me, but thats just what i needed.

dickassfart
5th June 2010, 10:54 PM
For those who like asian girls, go to filipinamagic.com i have found a few that will fart if they can, but sometimes they try to have their friend make fart noises for them and that's what sucks about it.

happyhoward
14th June 2010, 07:00 PM
Naughty Sarah is on Myfreecams, but doesn't admit to farting if you ask her to or mention her vids.
She is dead sexy anyway though and is always naked and entertaining

Karl
14th June 2010, 10:33 PM
Naughty Sarah is on Myfreecams, but doesn't admit to farting if you ask her to or mention her vids.
She is dead sexy anyway though and is always naked and entertaining hahaha that's really interesting,I don't know the reason,maybe she's thinking many ppl consider fart fetish as sick...esp in USA

eprotophilia
25th June 2010, 04:59 AM
Is there a way to get sound on there because I got a chick to fart for me but I could not hear anything which sucks cuz she was farting alot.

girlfartsrhot
27th June 2010, 07:20 AM
Is there anybody who has a livejasmin account that wouldn't mind loaning me it for like an hour? If so, and I know this is a big request, please send me details in pm.
I doubt anyone will loan me for free, so I'm just going out on a limb here. Thanks beforehand if someone does. I just really want my first girl fart experience.

Killbuster
27th June 2010, 01:00 PM
u mean whit credits or without credits? I got loads accounts that have no credits. But only 1 whit 50 credits but im not gonna give that.

girlfartsrhot
27th June 2010, 05:43 PM
Do you need credits to do priv?

Killbuster
28th June 2010, 07:27 PM
yes

girlfartsrhot
28th June 2010, 08:51 PM
I'll take one without then. Of course I'd love credits but I can't buy since I don't have a credit card so I have no other choice. One without credits please.