PDA

View Full Version : Help! I am unable to access gassyerotica!

Guzara
16th May 2010, 12:16 AM
Do you have trouble accessing Gassyerotica Forum ? Do you get often errors like :

<< Connection was Reset while Page was loading >> or << Connection has Timed Out >>

Is forum extremely slow to you and you can't even login?

This topic was especially made for you to report and give as much details as you can so we can fix the problem as soon is possible.

You can also post reports and technics you used if you solved the problem.

Attach details like where you live - city and country and what is your ISP.::smile
You can post it privately on [email protected] if you preffer.

For longer downtimes or problems - visit gassyerotica at twitter:

http://twitter.com/gassyerotica

Charismo
25th September 2014, 06:15 AM
I can't login using my wifi for some reason.. Why me!!?!

fartsmella
22nd January 2018, 09:03 PM
Hi Gassy/Karl. It seems I can't log in with my original username of fartsmella. it says I have been banned since April 2017...how can this be as I've been posting recently on the real life cam thread. Is it possible to re-instate my fartsmella username??
Thanks
FS

Guzara
29th January 2018, 10:42 PM
I'm sorry, email me from your old email account , and provide some verification info please.

fartsmella
1st May 2020, 02:32 PM
Hi Guzara here is the original notification about the FS account problem. 22/01/2018 I see you did reply to help but I don't know what happened from there. Also now and maybe at that time too ?? my original email account was closed so cant send mail from that account. It was only a suggestion about merging my accounts. Don't worry about it.
Regards
FS

Hi Gassy/Karl. It seems I can't log in with my original username of fartsmella. it says I have been banned since April 2017...how can this be as I've been posting recently on the real life cam thread. Is it possible to re-instate my fartsmella username??
Thanks
FS

Guzara
2nd May 2020, 10:27 AM
ok