PDA

View Full Version : Telling a woman about your fetish

Vector
13th May 2010, 10:23 PM
Let's say you're dating and you're meeting plenty of women. How soon or how far should you tell them about your fetish? If you tell them too soon, they might run away, but if you tell them a few months into it, they probably will stay and give you what you want because they're already into you, right?

Is it just me or when you meet a new woman and get together with her, don't you just want to tell her so bad? I wish it was that easy! Plus, don't think about smelling her seat cushion when she leaves the room either b/c chances are she won't let any farts slip when the relationship is that new!

fartslave09
14th May 2010, 09:01 AM
I thought I was alone but I see that I'm not! lol But I feel that it depends upon the girl and how her personality is. You can start a conversation about sex and ask her does she have any fetishes and also describe to her the different types of fetishes that are out there. There are a lot of people out here who don't know much about fetishes but are interested in learning more about them. But I totally understand where you are coming from.

mike1985
14th May 2010, 09:21 AM
I thought I was alone but I see that I'm not! lol But I feel that it depends upon the girl and how her personality is. You can start a conversation about sex and ask her does she have any fetishes and also describe to her the different types of fetishes that are out there. There are a lot of people out here who don't know much about fetishes but are interested in learning more about them. But I totally understand where you are coming from.

That is the best way to tell her. I totally agree. Well finally I told my girlfriend after 2 months of meeting and I'm talking with her about my fetish from time to time but she haven't done it yet. Maybe she's too shy or not completely comfortable, it depends on the girl's character. But what is most important is to tell her the truth, my girlfriend was happy that I told her such intimate things about me. When it goes to time when you should inform her I would say 2-4 months of meeting should be OK. What do you guys think about it?

gapesniffer
14th May 2010, 02:35 PM
i have extremely good luck with telling the girls early.. they usually think i am a "pervert" or "weird" but 9 times out of 10 THEY are WEIRDER than i and usually they don't think that farting is that outrageous ...if you find a girl who is into ass play and/or anal they are very familiar with this fetish and probably like it.. just my 2 cents

buddyfranklin
14th May 2010, 09:14 PM
i'd image you should tell her when you are deciding to have sex with her...depending on how strong your fetish is.

smoovebrutha
14th May 2010, 10:09 PM
It's easiest when it happens naturally. The last two girl I was interested in actually farted in my presence and I just told em I liked it. It definitely depends on their personality. But if it doesn't happen naturally, take your time, and take it slow. Wait til they do or say something as extreme and apply it accordingly. I don't think there is a particular timeline. If you can get into fetishes, and different types, I agree that would be the safest bet conversationally.