clips4sale

Thread: Does this actually work

Unhappy Does this actually work

I mean really... not to bring down tha vibe or anything... but all ive been reading is guys finding girls to fart... and get no responses.... and wen a girl posts... almost every guy replies but its my opinion... for me its two things... eitha tha girl is too embarrased bout her fetish and doesnt reply... or she is NOT into this fetish and jus wants to tease guys... and from those points u can broaden em to wateva u think is tha problem with gettn no responses... im jus sayin

Baned User
    it's possible to reply via pm...

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    it's possible to reply via pm...
    ok point taken... it was jus a question

Baned User
    of course. i had overlooked the same thing back in the day but we haven't had much talk about success either so i can see where you're coming from. so long as you aren't being a dick i have no problems with you and to be honest that is a good question.

I don't know if it's successful, but what is good is we are a right place to offer localized farts.

If we you don't try - you can't expect someone will know you are looking for fart girl.

lol..."all your base are belong to us"...lol ^--^

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    I don't know if it's successful, but what is good is we are a right place to offer localized farts.

If we you don't try - you can't expect someone will know you are looking for fart girl.
    very true its i never saw any response... ive been wantin 2 try it... but i usually go off tha base of hw effective it is for every1 else so... thats why i was posting my question

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by fartboi View Post
    I mean really... not to bring down tha vibe or anything... but all ive been reading is guys finding girls to fart... and get no responses.... and wen a girl posts... almost every guy replies but its my opinion... for me its two things... eitha tha girl is too embarrased bout her fetish and doesnt reply... or she is NOT into this fetish and jus wants to tease guys... and from those points u can broaden em to wateva u think is tha problem with gettn no responses... im jus sayin
    Naaahh! It doesn't work. If it worked for me, which it didn't it would work. But ya never know.