Hello,

I'd like to create a central thread devoted to butt smelling as well as sniffing fingers that have been up girl's butts. Some will include farting, but not all of them will. The main focus that I'm interested in is more the actual smelling of the anus. The ideal videos to me are those in which the girl acts a little bit embarrassed about it. Most of the available videos along these lines, however, are of the femdom forced ass sniffing genre. So there will be many more of those I'm sure.

I will contribute some of my favorites to this thread over time and it'd be nice if others could post here as well instead of creating a million separate threads. I often can't log on for long periods of times and it can be somewhat overwhelming trying to catch up if it's been a while. It'd be much easier if we tried to organize things a little bit. Anyway, that probably won't happen I just thought I'd throw it out there as a suggestion

I'll probably be pretty slow about it but I'll try to consistently contribute to this thread. Assuming there's interest, of course. I'll start with my first submission in the next post.

Thanks,
Dr. Benway