clips4sale

Thread: error with login - used 15 times.....

error with login - used 15 times.....

i cant access my account rodolfo_hua anymore. i have sent emails to the admins but didnt get any answer. please help me recuperating my account.

everytime i try to login, it says "Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!". but i have already waited 2 days, changed my password, to fail again.

please e-mail me and help me recuperating my account ([email protected]) because it happens to every account i create here (it means i have to create a new account everytime i want to access the forum).

I have the same problem on my account: oived

I've also emailed the admins but don't have a reply or any support.

same problem here and i am a Gold member,so please Gassy help me man.

Baned User
    many people have had the same issue. give us time to fix the issue and we'll get back to you.

It's fixed.

All your messages were received but it's a nonsense to answer on thousand same messages, instead answering mails I posted notice on official Gassyerotica Twitter profile

https://twitter.com/gassyerotica

As our members you should follow profile for latest news about the forum.

Que delicia

Thank you for the fast fix!

Dunno why everyone always feels the need to create new accounts, pointlessly cluttering the database, lol. You guys gotta realize that the admin is just one guy (correct me if I'm wrong?) running an awesome forum for us. This isn't tech support of some huge company that has enough people paid to be ready to reply to all customers 24/7, so you gotta be patient and just wait before complaining about not getting an answer

Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post
    Thank you for the fast fix!

Dunno why everyone always feels the need to create new accounts, pointlessly cluttering the database, lol. You guys gotta realize that the admin is just one guy (correct me if I'm wrong?) running an awesome forum for us. This isn't tech support of some huge company that has enough people paid to be ready to reply to all customers 24/7, so you gotta be patient and just wait before complaining about not getting an answer
    Not everybody knows what 2 do. I know I wasn't gonna make a new account. I chose to be on other things until the problem is fixed or if the problem gets fixed. It happens. It feels great to be back on here Now I gotta do a new password since I got back on here.

Thank you guys for fixing this issue
    I agree with Hoof,it feels great to be on my account again.

Yeah it was probably a rat who chewed through the frayed cable that keeps the GE server running again.