clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning

Baned User

Warning

Hello Gassy

I can't send this message using the "Contact Us" section the missing letters captcha does not work.

So I have had to post this message here.

A couple of weeks ago a "Member" ( focused_30) had been requesting JamieT clips, on the Fapoo Forum.

He left his email address; [email protected], and I thought that I would contact him in the hope of trading some clips which I have.

Eventually I did receive an email form him, and shared what few clips of JamieT I have.

But despite his claim that he would share with me what he claimed to have, so far I have not received anything.
    So I have effectively been "ripped off".

I admit it was my own fault for trusting this person, but wanted to forewarn the Forum and Member's alike to be very careful.

Kindest wishes

Rocken : (

Ohhhhhh man.... You made a "BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" mistake with doing business with that son of a bitch. Yeah I said it he's a two bit back stabbing bastard. Who just request anything and everything. Hopefully one of the team members can give him a warning slash strike. Now you know why we share on here/forum, instead of sending emails to people who will fuck you over every-time. By the way that annoying ass hat is a long time troll just scroll through his started post and you will see what I'm talking about. And I'm sure many members can back me up on this. Good luck in the future @Rocken.
    Last edited by sourmold11; 24th January 2015 at 05:56 PM.

Yeah, I'm surprised that rich guy still begs for clips. You'd think for a guy with $3000 he could buy his own clips

Elite Member
    Lol he did same thing to me twice like 2 years ago. Over time I eventually got his faggot ass back though and got the last laugh. Mr. Rich Man was advertising to trade clips on the forum and gave out his email address like he usually does, so I hit him up from a different email acting like I was someone else on GE, he sent me clips and then I didn't send him shit back

I still have the emails of him crying too. The little bitch likes to screw people over but cries like a girl when it's done to him. Just look at his emails. LMAO Fucking EXPOSED.

Baned User
    Thanks Guys

I really appreciate your advice and support.
    I will share here from now on (Fapoo) and never via email again,
    (I have to learnt the hard way).

Kindest wishes
    Rocken

Lmao that last email.

Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    Lol he did same thing to me twice like 2 years ago. Over time I eventually got his faggot ass back though and got the last laugh. Mr. Rich Man was advertising to trade clips on the forum and gave out his email address like he usually does, so I hit him up from a different email acting like I was someone else on GE, he sent me clips and then I didn't send him shit back

I still have the emails of him crying too. The little bitch likes to screw people over but cries like a girl when it's done to him. Just look at his emails. LMAO Fucking EXPOSED.

Dude those emails
    Fucking REK'D son

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Dude those emails
    Fucking REK'D son

MORE LIKE...

FATALITY

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordX View Post
    Lmao that last email.
    I actually thought the 1 b4 that was even funnier. The 1 where he threatened to tell everybody on GE that I was a snake and yet he's biggest snake on this site. If anything people prob woulda been thanking me for doing what I did to him lmfao
    Last edited by brian525; 24th January 2015 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post

lmao fucking annihilated
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

fnck bastard,,,,,