clips4sale

Thread: Regarding Fart Dates

Regarding Fart Dates

I've been thinking about this for a while but never gotten around to post anything about it until now. I was just thinking about the "Fart Dates" section of this forum where you can post and try to find a so-called fart date. It's kind of funny though since it's pretty rare that real females actually come to this forum if you're excluding the fart models that occasionally stop by.

When someone claiming to be female actually post on this forum we of course get a bit suspicious for obvious reasons. There have unfortunately been so many guys in the past and also present and will be in the future that will pose as females that it's justified to become suspicious. Just like a lot of you were when I first came along about 2 years back.

On to the point now, since it's so rare that real females actually come to this forum that aren't fart models, I wonder if anyone's ever had any luck or any chance of actually having females stumble upon their post looking for a farting female. It's quite a long shot wouldn't you agree?

Just a little thought I've had for a while. I like the idea of it though so don't get me wrong. I'm just saying it's probably gonna be hard to find your fart match on here that is in fact a real female. I do wish everyone good luck with it though!

Now what's everyone's opinion on this subject? I'd love to read what the rest of you think and if you agree or not. I think at least you can relate to and understand my reasoning and thinking regarding the subject.
    Last edited by MissTootyBooty; 1st November 2014 at 10:54 AM.

I think the section is silly for the very reason you gave. Chances are no women will ever see the posts people are making and the only "women" we get are trolls. It's just wishful thinking.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    I semi-agree, the Fart Dates section isn't the most optimistic of options. I look through old threads made by guys who are hopeful their gassy princess will see their thread and say, "that is the man for me". And let's say that hypothetically she was into it and was browsing the forum, what sets apart their "HEY LOOKING FOR FARTING GURLS" thread from anybody else's? That is partially why I was so snobby about it before. "Oh please, like I would ever post there. I'm too good for that sub-forum". Now I've made two threads in the last few weeks. Man, how the mighty have fallen, huh?

Things have changed. I'm on the hunt, big time. Almost had lightening in a bottle a few times and then they blew away like a farts in the wind, which has only made me more determined to chase the elusive female fart lover.

I think the key here is where ever you are 'hunting' you shouldn't present yourself as pathetic and lowly. I've been messaging profiles on multiple fetish dating sites with basically the same attitude each time. "I'm into this. If you are as well, hit me up on my skype. I'm down to chat about it". Keep in mind these aren't random profiles, I look to see what their kinks are if listed or if they are open minded etc. OKCupid has a decent search engine, Fetlife is alright. Alt.com has a pretty poor community (if at all) but the messaging system is alright.

I'm also not looking for love or a serious thing. It's a skype conversation. If they're down, great, but I'm not going to paint this as the greatest romance novel ever written with rose petals and shit. The end game goal is to connect with a woman who WANTS to fart for my benefit. Sounds pretty delusional but some of you guys give me hope every day.

So as doubtful as most of us are of the Fart Dates section, it can't hurt to try. I am going to make this fappen-I mean, happen. I think we all deserve to have this fetish gratified. Since we're stuck with it might as well embrace it. That's my recent attitude, any way.

/movie speech

You know honestly the best way to find what you're looking for is to not look. It'll come to you. I never imagined once I'd find a girl to fart for me. When I stopped looking she found me. World works weirdly. Not to try and destroy your search campaign or anything.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    I feel you. I'm talking to women normally who have a good "match percentage" (whatever that means) and having conversations in general but I'm also doing this on the side.

I feel like if I don't try to find the specific kinky weirdos then I'll kick myself for not searching later.

That's true. But at the same time, your love life doesn't have to be the center of your life. It feels that way sometimes. Trust me. But that girl you want is out there. Just in the right time. Goodluck dude

Well we hope miracle will happen and probably some day.... You never know.

Que delicia