clips4sale

Thread: My first time

Elite Member

My first time

Well, as long as I could remember I?ve always had a thing for farts. Not extreme but nonetheless I had a fetish. Well nothing sexual really happened to me until my freshman year of high school (I miss those days ;( ). Well, I?ve really never had a problem with hooking up with girls but finding a girl that liked to fart(though I did find a few) was hard. This all changed when I met a girl we?ll call L. Well , I never really paid much attention to her to tell you the truth but she did. She?d right little notes and the pokes and you know freshman stuff. As this happened I started to notice her she looked really ,really good. As I got to know her she told me she had just entered public school from a private one (catholic school girls ). people knew her but really didn?t talk to her or anything so we became friends. As the year went on she grew in popularity , especially with the other boys cause she was soo damn hot. Seriously guys shes looks like on of those girls youd see on MTV, like a rich preppy girl with the exception she was thick. Not fat but thick. (think like britney spears) . Kinda strayed haha anyways. We became really good friends wed hang out , go to the movies, you know kid shit. Well the more she got comfortable around me the more shed do.. She started burping around me (oh god could she burp) Louder than I could anyways. And this went on and on and I think that?s how I got a thing for burping chicks I dunno. Well our ?friendship? was at its high point and she was full blown popular now. I thought to myself ?this is gunna be the first girl that I smash?. ima decent lookin guy, but there were other guys that could have taken her so this had to be done. A couple weeks later, there was a party my friend was having and she insisted that we go. We went, it was kinda boring . The guys parents weren?t home so me and L decided to go looking though the house .lol. We ended up in the guys room just like plaing some game I forget what. When SHE made the first move. She stared talking about how close we are and blah blah blah and the burping etc. I was on the bed sitting already ,s he came up next to me and stated playing with my hair which led to kissing and makin out. I made the next move I undid her bra.( Jesus Effin christ, another thing that I remember was how hard it was to remove that thing. Anyone whose done it know what im talking about) we stayed there it was kinda awkward cause remember we were just like 15 and we were both still virgins. After about 5 minutes she said do you love me. ( I was like shiiiittt I tried to remember everything I had watched on tv and everything my brother had taught me). I stammered out a ?do you love me? she said ?yeah I do a lot? so we started kissin again but this time more intense I had a hard on the size of a fuckin aircraft carrier and she knew! She undid her pants( I was sweating bullets)I moved her underwear away and though for a second. Honestly guys, I was kinda scared, but that went away after a good 30 seconds. I stuck in and did the sloppiest hump you ever saw. About 3 minutes into it, she yelled stop I gotta FART!( oh my god I almost cried I was so happy) it wasnt a big one but it was audible and just the fact she did made me even hornier. In about 4 minutes I pulled out and cummed. That one thing my brother told me never drain in the girl. I wasn?t wearing a condom either (stupid) but what the hell I slammed her and I felt like a million bucks. Even if it was only 7 minutes (hey I as only 15). Well im still pretty close with her today but more boys are spittin game and I don?t like competition so I let it be. Hey maybe we?ll fuck again in the future. Who knows. But this memory has been with me since(currently sophomore in college). Ahh the high school days ::cool and fellas i swear on my mams that this is true good day

RE: My first time

nice story

lucky boy

GOOD STORY!!

You lucky bastard!

Elite Member
    Du bist ein gl?cklicher Mann.

Elite Member
    Nice Story

RE: My first time

How did it smell?
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

Elite Member
    to be honest bro, i really didnt pay much attention to smell at the time. just the fact that she did it made me happy ::cool