clips4sale

Thread: Ever found yourself just too horny?

Ever found yourself just too horny?

I'm getting paranoid that lately I haven't been able to keep it in my pants and that it's a problem. Once summer started, I found myself having nearly three-hour sessions doing the deed. Usually one in the morning and then at night. Everyday.

One of my hobbies is writing, and now I always seem to put off most of it until later. Such as right now. I vowed I'd be writing tonight and instead I'm looking up pictures of Beyonce's ass. Seriously. What the fuck. I just can't sit still and write. I've made progress though, but my fetish always gets in the way at some point. And then I think, "Oh, it'll be quick. Five minutes." Yeah---NO. Not at all.

I haven't been this horny all the time in my life. I think though it could be because of my roommate this past year in college. HE NEVER LEFT THE FUCKING ROOM. He virtually had no social life outside of our own circle of friends. It was always a killer, especially if I wanted to bring a girl in. Thank god this coming year I have a single room. Won't have to worry about that.

Maybe all those months of "holding it in" and sexual frustration is just breaking through?

Have any of you ever felt that you were too perverted/horny/jack off too much?

I mean for Christ's sake, I have a thread in the jeans forum where I post candid pictures of asses I see in public.

Baned User
    well put and who doesn't?

I can totally relate man! During my exams period I get this feeling all the time. I have a girlfriend, but I can't see her every day. It gets sad, sometimes I do it 3 times a day. I end up feeling miserable afterwards, the loser feeling. Now that my exams are over I can exert more self-control. My girlfriend is in Spain for 2 weeks, haven't jerked off at all, trying to "save" it all . She'll be back tomorrow though, then I'll be able to make my balls less blue .

But anyway the point I was trying to make: when I have to do stuff that's demanding, I want to jerk off all day. Maybe this is the case for you too?